Page 1 of 34 [ 529 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 9:04 am

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election....

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall,” he said.

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”
“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”

Waurishuk said he was most dismayed that “this is now using national intelligence assets and capabilities to spy on the elected, yet-to-be-seated president.”

“We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country,” he said. “And we used it for political purposes by a sitting president. That takes on a new precedent.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan ... ving-trump

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 10:47 am

But I thought they just accidentally picked up on Trump and his aides when they were investigating some bad guys. I mean I really believed that spin so much. <sarcasm>

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 10:49 am

(Sigh) Anything to deflect attention away from the Trump campaign's Russia contacts.

NotThatClever13
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Apr 2017, 11:19 am

EzraS wrote:
But I thought they just accidentally picked up on Trump and his aides when they were investigating some bad guys. I mean I really believed that spin so much. <sarcasm>

That seems to be their go to excuse for everything.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 11:22 am

[sarcasm]But with democrats at least their intentions were good, unlike those republican scoundrels[/sarcasm]

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 11:26 am

And it is kind of curious how Obama fled the country shortly after the inauguration, and is now somewhere in the South Pacific... :mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 1:02 pm

Darmok wrote:
And it is kind of curious how Obama fled the country shortly after the inauguration, and is now somewhere in the South Pacific... :mrgreen:

Fled, went on vacation, what's the difference? :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 6:27 pm

There is no Obamagate to get big. There is serious doubt that Susan Rice revealed anything, or in fact had anything to reveal.
But you know what has been revealed? That Erik Prince, the CEO of the mercenary company, Blackwater, a major Trump contributor and Breitbart star, is now known to have met with Russian agents secretly on an island, apparently conniving and conspiring together to get the Cheeto into the White House. If anything is heating up, it's the Trump/Putin connection.
By the way, that hired killer, Prince, is the brother of Betsy Deboss, the she-cretin Trump in charge of public education.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Darmok wrote:

Fled, went on vacation, what's the difference? :lol:

I heard he's hanging out somewhere where he can't be extradited back to the US ...
coincidence? :wink:

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 7:13 pm

Meanwhile in the real scandal....

http://www.businessinsider.com/jaoquin- ... sia-2017-4

Quote:
Top Democrat: Multiple Trump associates 'will probably go to jail'

Quote:
Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election led to multiple associates of President Donald Trump getting put behind bars.

"If I was betting, I would say yes," he continued. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail."

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:02 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
(Sigh) Anything to deflect attention away from the Trump campaign's Russia contacts.

There's as much evidence of the Trump campaign's Russia contacts, as there is of Obamagate.

I look at it as sham vs sham.

Last edited by EzraS on 04 Apr 2017, 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:13 pm

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:13 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There's as much evidence of the Trump campaign's Russia contacts, as there is of Obamagate.

Well there are currently three separate investigations into the Trump/Russia collusion aallegation. Can't say that about Obama.

http://www.voanews.com/a/several-invest ... 47336.html

"Several Investigations Underway on Trump-Russia Connections"

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:14 pm

the_phoenix wrote:

He'll always be the boogeyman to you guys won't he? :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:21 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well there are currently three separate investigations into the Trump/Russia collusion aallegation. Can't say that about Obama.

http://www.voanews.com/a/several-invest ... 47336.html

"Several Investigations Underway on Trump-Russia Connections"

There's also been several investigations into other myths like the existence of Big Foot.

Trump's Russia connections is a myth.

Myth: a widely held but false belief or idea.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:26 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
He'll always be the boogeyman to you guys won't he? :roll:

No Putin is the boogeyman who sole the election from Hilary and is in total control of Trump who is the sub-boogeyman.

Like I said it's just BS vs BS.