Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2020, 10:51 am

So if it's a choice between voting for rapist A or rapist B, who are you going to vote for?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 10:58 am

Tw1ggy wrote:
So if it's a choice between voting for rapist A or rapist B, who are you going to vote for?
Myself, of course!

:wink: Hey! Who left the front gate unlocked?!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2020, 11:01 am

Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
Myself, of course!

I'd make a far better dictator than you! :king:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 11:23 am

Tw1ggy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
Myself, of course!

Mmm ... maybe ... but I'm much better-looking!

:P

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2020, 11:27 am

Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
Myself, of course!

:P

Wanna bet? :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 11:50 am

Tw1ggy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
Myself, of course!
I'd make a far better dictator than you!
Wanna bet?

You win...

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 11:54 am

Also between two candidates whom I believe to be in cognitive decline.

While I believe Joe’s cognitive decline is further along, unlike Trump his whole purpose in life is not trolling the constitution and pretty much everybody for that matter. With Trump, yes he is paranoid, yes he has good reasons to be, yes he has given a lot of reasons for people to get Trump Derangement Syndrome. 4 more years of this will do a lot of damage, short term, long term and maybe permanently. It would be a terrible thing have these behaviors validated.

There is always the option of third party or write in candidates a right I have exercised a number of times but not this time. Now is not the time to virtue signal, now is the time to fire Trump. Figuring out a way to deal the onerous consequences I expect from getting what I wished for is for later.

The only thing that could possibly change my mind is if his VP pick is horrific because of the greater chance then usual of that person becoming President

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 30 Apr 2020, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 11:55 am

The one who isn't senile.

OH WAIT!

Theyre both senile!

Nevermind.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 11:59 am

Biden seems less likely than Trump to express his inner child-dictator.  As long as women keep their distance, there should be few "violations of social distancing".  Otherwise, his handlers should find it easy to keep things running smoothly.

So I am more likely to vote for Biden than for myself, and certainly much more likely to vote for Biden than for Trump.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 12:00 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
The one who isn't senile.

OH WAIT!

Theyre both senile!

Nevermind.
No ... Biden is senile ... Trump has dementia.

:wink:

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2020, 12:03 pm

If it's a choice between Lawful Evil and Chaotic Evil I'd rather pick Lawful Evil because the Aspie in me can't stand for things to be thrown out of order.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 12:04 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Also between two candidates whom I believe to be in cognitive decline.

While I believe Joe’s cognitive decline is further along, unlike Trump his whole purpose in life is not trolling the constitution and pretty much everybody for that matter. With Trump, yes he is paranoid, yes he has good reasons to be, yes he has given a lot of reasons for people to get Trump Derangement Syndrome. 4 more years of this will do a lot of damage, short term, long term and maybe permanently. It would be a terrible thing have these behaviors validated.

There is always the option of third party or write in candidates a right I have exercised a number of times but not this time. Now is not the time to virtue signal, now is the time to fire Trump. Figuring out a way to deal the onerous consequences of getting what I wished for is for later.

Exactly.

Both far left and the right have to come to their senses.

If there were a legal mechanism for the GOP to "swap out" Trump with another candidate for November-like a garden variety GOPer like Mitt Romney, then they should do that. But I doubt that that's legally doable. So both conservative GOPers and the far left Democrat Bernie fanatics have to swallow their pride and have no choice but to vote for the moderate Democrat Biden this time. The nation HAS to get off the Trump crazy train.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 30 Apr 2020, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2020, 12:05 pm

And yes Trump is the biggest troll.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2020, 3:14 pm

Tw1ggy wrote:
That could be considered an insult to trolls everywhere.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2020, 3:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
Tw1ggy wrote:
That could be considered an insult to trolls everywhere.

I take no offense in that statement. :D