Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Jun 2020, 3:51 pm

I think a “defined” Joe Biden probably refers to the polls Trump has been sending his registered supporters that are, let’s just say, not hiding their biases. Questions like:

Who do you trust more with the economy?

1) President Trump
2) A corrupt Democrat

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 5:39 pm

i'm not a registered supporter (not sure what that even means, registered republican voter?) and i see that nonsense all the time. youtube ads, snapchat, everywhere.

we are living in clown world.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Jun 2020, 8:27 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i'm not a registered supporter (not sure what that even means, registered republican voter?) and i see that nonsense all the time. youtube ads, snapchat, everywhere.

we are living in clown world.

Signing up to his mailing list, basically.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 8:46 am

It's a sad state of affairs and we have a terrible choice and it's looking like I will vote for Trump with reluctance,I think Biden is worse,I don't even want to think who he will choose as a running mate.

I don't blame the government,we as Americans with free will and the right to vote have made this mess ourselves,it's our responsibility to elect the right people and we as a people have not done that.We have failed ourselves,America is a government for the people by the people and we as the people have ruined it with poor choices.

Lets take this grim election as a wake up call to make changes in what we do and make sure this never happens again,we as the people in America have the power we just need to use it responsibly.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 8:54 am

I think Trump is doing everything he can to keep the turnout low, as he knows that this is his best chance of winning. He thinks his supporters will turn out no matter what. Which is why he is having rallies to spread the virus around. A fall spike in pandemic cases will certainly hurt voter turnout.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 8:04 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
It's a sad state of affairs and we have a terrible choice and it's looking like I will vote for Trump with reluctance,I think Biden is worse,I don't even want to think who he will choose as a running mate.

I don't blame the government,we as Americans with free will and the right to vote have made this mess ourselves,it's our responsibility to elect the right people and we as a people have not done that.We have failed ourselves,America is a government for the people by the people and we as the people have ruined it with poor choices.

Lets take this grim election as a wake up call to make changes in what we do and make sure this never happens again,we as the people in America have the power we just need to use it responsibly.

I disagree. Biden has long experience in government, and despite all the horses**t about nepotism with his son in Ukraine, he's far, far more honest than Trump or most of his family. Plus there won't be any chance of Biden having too cozy a relationship with autocratic strongmen. I could go on, but I promised the wife I'd BBQ dinner.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 9:16 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
Trump started as the likely most disliked president EVER
https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the- ... ents.html/

Add ..
Slow / dismissive response to Coronavirus
40+ million unemployed/ underemployed/ temporarily unemployed
Pandemic
Bailout (Stimulus) for mostly rich people (business owners)
STILL 1000 Americans die everyday from COVID19
Riots & Looting

It's amazing it's still close.

His fanclub seems to treat his failures as a type of success because liberals still end up distraught.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 10:39 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
I think a “defined” Joe Biden probably refers to the polls Trump has been sending his registered supporters that are, let’s just say, not hiding their biases. Questions like:

Who do you trust more with the economy?

1) President Trump
2) A corrupt Democrat

I find that hard to believe.
Do you have a source?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 10:49 pm

vermontsavant wrote:

I am starting up a petition to tear down any statues that have been erected in your honour. :twisted:

vermontsavant wrote:

Well, the system did allow the person, "Who Shall not be Named", to gain the presidency.
A lot of "Deplorables" in America, apparently. 8O

vermontsavant wrote:

Good luck in that,
With your country's partisan attitude. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 10:52 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Trump started as the likely most disliked president EVER
https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the- ... ents.html/

Add ..
Slow / dismissive response to Coronavirus
40+ million unemployed/ underemployed/ temporarily unemployed
Pandemic
Bailout (Stimulus) for mostly rich people (business owners)
STILL 1000 Americans die everyday from COVID19
Riots & Looting

It's amazing it's still close.

His fanclub seems to treat his failures as a type of success because liberals still end up distraught.

"Schadenfreude".
You can just smell it in the wind.
<Pepe takes a deep breath>
Ahhh. :wink:

Kraichgauer wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I disagree. Biden has long experience in government, and despite all the horses**t about nepotism with his son in Ukraine, he's far, far more honest than Trump or most of his family. Plus there won't be any chance of Biden having too cozy a relationship with autocratic strongmen. I could go on, but I promised the wife I'd BBQ dinner.

Is that a meatloaf effigy of Trump on the spit?! 8O

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 5:24 am

Pepe wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I am starting up a petition to tear down any statues that have been erected in your honour. :twisted:

vermontsavant wrote:

Well, the system did allow the person, "Who Shall not be Named", to gain the presidency.

vermontsavant wrote:

Good luck in that,
I like the one about statues in my honor,that's cute :D

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 5:34 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Pepe wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

vermontsavant wrote:

vermontsavant wrote:

Good luck in that,

You think I'm joking about that?!
Think again. :evil:

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 8:21 am

From what I have seen from over here I don't see Biden as a very exciting candidate and I would be a little disappointed if I was a Dem supporter, but when you look at choosing from a least worst perspective I wouldn't hesitate but to vote for JB

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 8:25 am

Pepe wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Pepe wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

vermontsavant wrote:

vermontsavant wrote:

Good luck in that,

You think I'm joking about that?!
Think again. :evil:
There are no statues in my honor,I have no fame in history.

I hope your not making a personal attack against because I might vote Trump over Biden,1,personal attacks are never warrented plus Biden isn't much choice,Trump is at least the devil you know.I voted against Trump in my states primary just so you know.