Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 7:05 pm

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Rebel News takes on a violent Antifa mob — and politically correct police, too!

Quote:
For nearly a week, we’ve tried to report on the Antifa shantytown that has sprung up outside Toronto’s City Hall.

Obviously the violent mob camped out there tried to drive us away.

But so did City Hall’s security guards, and even Toronto police.

Other media would be fine with that — they only have loving things to say about Antifa. They’d never report the other side of the story. And Antifa would never attack mainstream media reporters.

So we went back fully prepared — with SEVEN security guards, FIVE cameramen to catch all the action, and a TOP FREE SPEECH LAWYER.

And an unshakeable belief that we will not be driven out of the public square just because some leftist thugs don’t like us — or some politically correct police, either.

Watch the premiere of our exclusive report from the front steps of Toronto City Hall, where we faced off with a violent mob, City Hall security, and the Toronto Police, too.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 2:54 am

I have no idea who Rebel News are, but I love how the actual rebellion doesn't want to speak to them, and neither do the authorities.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 5:34 am

shlaifu wrote:
I have no idea who Rebel News are, but I love how the actual rebellion doesn't want to speak to them, and neither do the authorities.

Ironic. :wink:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 9:10 am

shlaifu wrote:

Rebel News is Canada's home for white nationalist and alt-right propaganda. They're not rebels, just revolting. They're not quite Stormfront but they're similar to Breitbart.

Ezra Levant is known for regularly making bigoted comments towards Idle No More and regard indigenous people more broadly. Faith Goldy was employed by them but now works more broadly and more openly within white supremacist groups. She's also ran for mayor of Toronto on an openly white supremacist platform, needless to say it didn't take.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:03 am

Teenager murdered in Seattle autonomous zone,there you have it,that's anarchy for you. :skull:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:26 am

I watch Rebel News all the time. It's great to watch. I watched the video yesterday morning and they did a really good job.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:39 am

^ Apparently some think you're not supposed to watch Rebel News, Cockney. I've never heard of Rebel News, but it's common for some people to completely discredit and discount anything reported from a news source said people deem to be "alt-right" or "white nationalist" (the terms seem to be used interchangeably/synonymously but that's for purposeful effect). A news source discredited as biased by some could report that Christmas falls on December 25th each year and said people would fixate on the news source itself rather than whether the information was factual.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:02 am

Magna wrote:
^ Apparently some think you're not supposed to watch Rebel News, Cockney. I've never heard of Rebel News, but it's common for some people to completely discredit and discount anything reported from a news source said people deem to be "alt-right" or "white nationalist" (the terms seem to be used interchangeably/synonymously but that's for purposeful effect). A news source discredited as biased by some could report that Christmas falls on December 25th each year and said people would fixate on the news source itself rather than whether the information was factual.

You're welcome to rely on whatever news sources you like and I'm entitled to not respect them due to their obvious ideological biases. I'm not interested in telling you whether or not you should rely on propaganda mills, I'm just not going to pretend they're not propaganda mills. Whining that I won't pretend your propaganda mills are legitimate sources won't make them gain anything resembling credibility.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:06 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:

You're welcome to rely on whatever news sources you like and I'm entitled to not respect them due to their obvious ideological biases. I'm not interested in telling you whether or not you should rely on propaganda mills, I'm just not going to pretend they're not propaganda mills. Whining that I won't pretend your propaganda mills are legitimate sources won't make them gain anything resembling credibility.

Propaganda mills being relegated exclusively to the "right". That's THE best laugh I'll have all day. I can guarantee it. I do wish WP had a ROFL emoji. You and I do agree that propaganda masquerading as "news" is alive and well in the U.S.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:07 am

Magna wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:

Propaganda mills being relegated exclusively to the "right". That's THE best laugh I'll have all day. I can guarantee it. I do wish WP had a ROFL emoji. You and I do agree that propaganda masquerading as "news" is alive and well in the U.S.

I don't believe that any news reporting is without bias. That said, if you're going to insist that what passes for news on the political right is anything more than propaganda it's too late for you, you've already drank the kool-aid.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:16 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:

I don't believe that any news reporting is without bias. That said, if you're going to insist that what passes for news on the political right is anything more than propaganda it's too late for you, you've already drank the kool-aid.

And if you think mainstream media isn't largely propaganda, then we've simply consumed different flavors.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:21 am

Magna wrote:
And if you think mainstream media isn't largely propaganda, then we've simply consumed different flavors.

I've been pretty open over the years about how MSM has sensationalist, pro-war/intervention and pro-establishment biases coming out of their backside. :?

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 3:49 am

funeralxempire wrote:
shlaifu wrote:

Rebel News is Canada's home for white nationalist and alt-right propaganda. They're not rebels, just revolting. They're not quite Stormfront but they're similar to Breitbart.

Ezra Levant is known for regularly making bigoted comments towards Idle No More and regard indigenous people more broadly. Faith Goldy was employed by them but now works more broadly and more openly within white supremacist groups. She's also ran for mayor of Toronto on an openly white supremacist platform, needless to say it didn't take.

Rebel news is based in Australia, I believe.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 3:53 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I watch Rebel News all the time. It's great to watch. I watched the video yesterday morning and they did a really good job.

How many "Rebel News's" are there?
Does each country have one?

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 5:05 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:

I've been pretty open over the years about how MSM has sensationalist, pro-war/intervention and pro-establishment biases coming out of their backside. :?

I think some of us are just sick and tired of people posting content from sites like this. I can find no evidence that anything like this is happening in Toronto. Propaganda like this, legal or not, is like a virus that needs to be stamped out wherever it appears.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 12:53 pm

Magna wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:

Got to remember the right is litterally hitler and Nazis sent from hell by the devil to destroy all humanity and the left is just innocent angels who couldn’t tell a lie.

Course if you ask a conservative they tell you the same thing but about the left.

Personally I find right leaning news to be more accurate and less biased then left leaning news. I’ve seen all the left leaning news companies lie about guns, if they willing to rabidly lie about one thing they lie about anything to accomplish their agenda. They’ve cried wolf one too many times.

I get my news from different sources left and right and try to determine the truth. Seeing video from average people is often better, cause media will slant it to whatever their sides agenda is. Media use to be non bias, they use to just tell you what happen and let you decide what to think. Now they tell you how to think.