Page 9 of 31 [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 12:15 am

When I first heard of Trump, it was also 2016 and I didn't blindly believe people or start hating him because everyone else did, I did my own research, I read about him and listened to some of his speeches and I did not like him at all and already knew he was racist and a xenophobic. He already scared me with his beliefs and he was running for president. He was already making me think of Hitler.

And of course people that do listen to him think "oh he doesn't mean that" "Oh he is so bad with his wording people are taking him literal." :roll:

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 4:26 am

once again, it was NOT "half" the country that voted for him, just a hair over 62 million amuuuuricans voted for him.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 5:52 am

1. Because they think the Dems will “take their guns”. (translation: take their AR-15 arsenal, leaving them unprepared for a future “race war”)

2. Because they think the Dems will “keep them from praying”. (translation: keep homophobic/transphobic slurs from being socially acceptable again)

3. Because they think the Dems are “taking Gawd(TM) away from the schools”. (translation: not teaching creationism-and *only* creationism, and not reinstating school-sanctioned prayer)

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 9:38 am

i've Studied 'This Issue' of Why Folks Supported
Trump in the First Place And From the first instance
that someone Happily told me he was actually Running For
President at a Southern Baptist Family Get Together through
my Wife's In-Laws from a Pastor's SunDay Dinner 'on the Grounds'
i was Truly Amazed
that the 'Con Man'
And 'Conspiracy Theorist'
He Had Already Made Himself
out to Be for the Likes of the Lies
of the 'Alex Jones Dark Empire' of Controlling
Folks For Bucks With Fictional Lies Was Sure Enough
Rising as a New Messiah For the Church And Actually
Noted as a Conspiracy Theory Himself Sent By 'God'
YeS Old Testament Trademark 'GoD' 'Himself' in Flesh to Save
The World
From
Freedom
Increasing then
for Gay Folks to Get
Married and for Transgender
Folks to have the right to Go Pee
And of course as usual to Keep Back-
Alley Abortions Maiming, Death and Mutilation
of Pregnancies Inhumanely Done Before Safe
Medical Procedures at least
Doing Least Harm Possible
With Safe And Effective
Contraception in Family Planning
For All Involved Now otherwise
in Back-Alley Abortions then
With the Plus-up
Now of Peaceful
Protests with A
Captive Audience
As Safe as Safe Gets at least...
A Cock Crows Thrice Again
Or Black Crow in Burial Grounds
And Ashes to come Next More

Ignorance Kills
Ignorance Kills
Ignorance Kills

Love Heals but only
When SmART And Truth iN LiGHT
Not Afraid to Recognize the Dark
And CaLL iT oUT iN LiGHT in DarKesT Places yet to see Light...

Other than that i could Move to a First World Country of Love; got Plenty of Money...

But for Now, Fear and Hate Seems to Need Light More as it's Currently Suffocating in Dark...

And Besides
That my
Forest
Back Yard
And All the Wild
Creatures ain't noticed
Any of this Rotting Hell
as the Air Back HeaR NoW
Is As Fresh As Love Ever is Before Hell..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 2:38 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
1. Because they think the Dems will “take their guns”. (translation: take their AR-15 arsenal, leaving them unprepared for a future “race war”)

2. Because they think the Dems will “keep them from praying”. (translation: keep homophobic/transphobic slurs from being socially acceptable again)

3. Because they think the Dems are “taking Gawd(TM) away from the schools”. (translation: not teaching creationism-and *only* creationism, and not reinstating school-sanctioned prayer)
"Yeah, there's a global pandemic that Trump has done a terrible job with, but hey, my religious and gun freedoms that I would probably still have anyway if there were a democratic president".

Basically, they're prioritizing their right wing pride over putting an end to the pandemic.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 5:07 pm

i am still torn between insanity and stupidity, as a cause of the die-hard support for somebody who is demonstrably sociopathic and utterly at odds with the good of the nation.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 5:56 am

Trump seems to be doing everything he can to portray himself as the ideal president for right wingers(for example: talk about religion), but anyone who does their research can see the bulls**t behind that. :roll:

And apparently a recent poll suggests that 48% of Iowans approve of Trump. Like, are there people who say how horrible he is, and then for some reason, turn around and support him in polls and vote for him? Is that what’s happening?

I seriously will never understand why Trump ignoring pandemic warnings is something that isn’t commonly talked about. It should’ve gotten him removed from office when that came out.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 4:37 pm

I no longer support Trump. I want Kanye West to win. He's both a democrat and Pro-Life. Something that I've been waiting for. He also respects women and he doesn't mock the disabled. He supports the life issues that I do and the LGBTQ rights that I support. This is too good to be true. What a Sweet Pea. He's the closest thing to Om Nom.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 9:05 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I no longer support Trump. I want Kanye West to win. He's both a democrat and Pro-Life. Something that I've been waiting for. He also respects women and he doesn't mock the disabled. He supports the life issues that I do and the LGBTQ rights that I support. This is too good to be true. What a Sweet Pea. He's the closest thing to Om Nom.

I had never heard of him and I looked him up and saw he is a rapper and an independent. I will hold back my judgement until I learn more about him.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 12:35 am

he's an attention-seeking nutter, like all celebrities. it's all you need to know

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 12:40 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
he's an attention-seeking nutter, like all celebrities. it's all you need to know

Are you still a moderator here, I notice it in your profile.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 12:40 am

Ordinary people do f****d up things when f****d up things become ordinary.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 5:08 am

beware of rotten tom cotton coming up through the ranks to be a 2024 presidential candidate, he is one that is worse than trumpy.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 8:48 pm

League_Girl wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I had never heard of him and I looked him up and saw he is a rapper and an independent. I will hold back my judgement until I learn more about him.
here’s one thing he’s famous for.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 8:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
beware of rotten tom cotton coming up through the ranks to be a 2024 presidential candidate, he is one that is worse than trumpy.

Basically anyone who is a 'Trumpist' but competent has the potential to be worse than Trump. We should be grateful that Trump is an incompetent buffoon.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 4:58 pm

I have family members who won't vote for Biden, because he wants to legalize illegal aliens, and give them free health care.

Be the hero of your life.