Page 7 of 11 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 12:45 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
none so blind as those who will not see.

Blind WP members just left the chat

i suppose i shoulda not quoted john heywood and instead just said something like "there are none so uninterested as those who will not be interested."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 12:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i suppose i shoulda not quoted john heywood and instead just said something like "there are none so uninterested as those who will not be interested."

Ahh blind folk actually have a good sense of humour

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 12:48 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ahh blind folk actually have a good sense of humour

i imagine that would be a big help if one is in their situation.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 2:18 am

echolocation also helps

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 7:22 am

bee33 wrote:
I have had someone close to me die of an illness that we knew was terminal for over a year before he died. It was incredibly helpful to me not to have religion or any other supernatural belief during that time. Acceptance is the only way to cope with such devastating loss, as far as I can see. At least it is for me. Hope is a terrible thing when there is no justification for it. How heart-wrenching it would have been to think that there could be a miracle or some other impossible relief if only I prayed hard enough.

Me too, I cared someone I love through a terminal illness right up to their last breath. I have to admit that the body seemed to radiate some kind of energy for a while after. Mostly I was struck by how similar a human death is to any other animal's death. These diseases don't have a conscience and can strike the most undeserving people.

auntblabby, there's more in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophy.

Precicely why I can't be absolute about it or claim knowledge. (I still pay lip service to the gods) :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 10:06 am

i've had experiences i couldn't explain away, hidden knowledge that i did not get via conventional direct means from its source. that is the only reason why i believe. i believe god (or an agent of god) said to me, "ok young whippersnapper, explain away THIS!" (i useta be agnostic)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 10:31 am

If 'You' Will Help Someone 'See'
Heaven On Earth, You've
Probably Done Enough.

If You Will See Heaven On Earth,
You Understand This Life Now is Enough.

If You Give Up Hope, You Don't Have Any Hope.

If You Do Not Not Believe, You Will Not Will With Believe.

The Placebo Effect and Nocebo Effect of Belief, Both Work as Science Shows.

With Enough Belief that One is Lovingly Supported in Healing,
Even, So-Called Incurable Disease Will Go into Remission;
And Into the Medical Files aS UNexplained Recovery.

THere Is Real MaGiC iN LoVE iN Terms of Loving
Faith And Belief That Both Gives And Receives
Hope of Faith Living Loving Now Breathing.

i Will Not Make Anyone See Heaven Now.
But i Do And Have Seen Up Close the Miracle
of What LoVinG iMaGiNaTioN And CReaTiViTY
BreatheS in Stone Humans Living Loving SoulS AGAiN.

This Much i KNoW, What Happens When We Crawl This EartH Dead.

This Much i Sense, What Flying HeART oF SPiRiT LoVinG ETerNaLLY Soul Feels Breathes Now.

Again, A Greater
Question is What Happens
When We Really ReAlly Live:

Clue:

Love

More than A Four
Letter Word; Colors
We Create Within Beyond
Any Gold at the End of A Rainbow
We Give And Share WitH OTHerS ETeRaLLY
NoW iN LoVing 'Autotelic Flow Frission'
iN DiViNE Vision FOR REAL NOW LiVinG.

For one Who Lives This Way;
One Only Wishes to Pass Heaven
On to Others After They Pass Away
Yet Continue to StaY iN Eyes of LovE GiVinG
For Giving
Thanks Giving.

Pyramids Will Fall to
Dust Labeled as
Trump Towers
Love Lives
On in
Feelings
Senses of Giving
Sharing That are as Real as Real
GetS in terms of Humanity Breathing

in

just

one

SMiLE For Real
That Spells Love and So Much More...

This is What Can And Will Happen After You Continue to Love...

But for those Who Call it 'Mush'; They Are Yet to Rise from A 'Trump Swamp'.

i've Seen A Few of 'Those Creature Features' More Scary; Much More Scary than 'Dead'...

While It may not Be appropriate to Play a Halloween Song in July; It's True; for the Last
42 Months, the 'Orange TrumPKiN', BRings Halloween to Stay; My Suggestion to get out
of Hell Living
Dead is simple:
Yes, By my God,
Eternally Now,
Dance Sing Free.

NoW It's Worth
Noting i have
A Shadow too;
i only Bring
it out to Play
NoW For Special
Occasions Like
When Werewolves
Come to Play Again
in London Bridges Falling Down;
Humpty Dumpty Fell Down; No
one could Put all the Pieces Back
Together but me; hehe; So God And or Devil Yes

How
'bout
You

Heavenly Dance Works
for me And All of 'Hers'
In Terror Nights Where Sweet Dreams come best...

Anyway; My Special Interest in Restrictive Repetitive
WaY in Water, Wave, Ocean Whole Motion of Dance And Song is Eternal Heaven Now;
Camel Moving Through Eye of This CuLTuRaL Needle; Dancing Tight Ropes With Ease;
EffortLess Doing; Some Folks CaLL it Tao; Other Folks Name it Autotelic Frission
FLoW ETeRNaLLY
NoW too...

How
'bout
Y'All...

i ALReadY
'Feel' Some
AnswerS HeaR....

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 10:40 am

According the wisdom of kabbalah ( which I have been studying for 20 years ( not Madonnas' kind) we are reincarnated again and again until we get it right. Then we are divested of our corporeal form, which is a kind of character, an illusion designed to help each of us correct our souls according to our Reshimo (Jewish Karma), and then we remain in Ein Sof ( infinity) where there is only love. We have actually never left Ein Sof, this life is just virtual reality. Easy :D

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 10:50 am

^^^
Great Answer!
YeS ETeRNaL
LoVE NoW
Applicable
Both
HeaR
THeRE NoW!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 10:51 am

much smarter folk than me say that we are but a holographic projection from a higher reality.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 11:08 am

auntblabby wrote:
much smarter folk than me say that we are but a holographic projection from a higher reality.

Science is still in Diapers;
Catching Up A Bit;
Science Deserves
Applause Now
For Seeing
More
Than
Just
'Adam Dirt'..;)

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 11:09 am

Corona is actually a catalyst sent to speed things along according to Kabbalists. We ( humanity) are a pathogen working in disharmony with nature, corrupting and exploiting the integral system of nature as our souls reach the final correction, which is now. We will have to overcome the hate which is now coming to it's highest point and attain harmony, the collapse of capitalism and the revelation of hate is transpiring, and we will have to all overcome our differences and help each other or the hologram will be nastier than we can even imagine. The antidote to Corona is mutual responsibility and unity above all differences, connection. We must create an altruistic society as opposed to egoistic. Corona is natures way of saying " go to your rooms and think about your behaviour, I'm taking away all your stupid toys. If you can't even wear a mask to prevent someone else getting sick then Corona will stay till you learn to care for others."

Last edited by Teach51 on 22 Jul 2020, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 11:14 am

^^^
So
Obvious
For Folks
Connecting
to the Face
of God Nature
And Us of Course
When We Are Breathing Love

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 11:20 am

Teach51 wrote:
Corona is actually a catalyst sent to speed things along according to Kabbalists. We ( humanity) are a pathogen working in dosharmony with nature, corrupting and exploiting the integral system of nature as our souls reach the final correction, which is now. We will have to overcome the hate which is now coming to it's highest point and attain harmony, the collapse of capitalism and the revelation of hate is transpiring, and we will have to all overcome our differences and help each other or the hologram will be nastier than we can even imagine. The antidote to Corona is mutual responsibility and unity above all differences, connection. We must create an altruistic society as opposed to egoistic. Corona is natures way of saying " go to your rooms and think about your behaviour, I'm taking away all your stupid toys. If you can't even wear a mask to prevent someone else getting sick then Corona will stay till you learn to care for others."

can you please tell me what dosharmony means?

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 11:28 am

auntblabby wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
Corona is actually a catalyst sent to speed things along according to Kabbalists. We ( humanity) are a pathogen working in dosharmony with nature, corrupting and exploiting the integral system of nature as our souls reach the final correction, which is now. We will have to overcome the hate which is now coming to it's highest point and attain harmony, the collapse of capitalism and the revelation of hate is transpiring, and we will have to all overcome our differences and help each other or the hologram will be nastier than we can even imagine. The antidote to Corona is mutual responsibility and unity above all differences, connection. We must create an altruistic society as opposed to egoistic. Corona is natures way of saying " go to your rooms and think about your behaviour, I'm taking away all your stupid toys. If you can't even wear a mask to prevent someone else getting sick then Corona will stay till you learn to care for others."

I think it was just a typo for disharmony.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2020, 11:32 am

Aristophanes wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

I think it was just a typo for disharmony.

thank you :)