Page 10 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 2:21 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
I think you are very, very confused. You understand that children masturbating is a normal thing that occours, right? Or are you going to tell me that masturbation is also not a sexual act when a child does it, unless a pedophile is watching? And by the same token, if a young child emulates an adult by performing a sexually charged dance, then that is still a sexual thing even if no pedophiles are around to be excited by it. And I am of the opinion that maybe that shouldn't be a thing.


No, I AM NOT CONFUSED AT ALL;

What Children Do In the Privacy
of their Rooms is their Business;

IN THE EYES OF AN ADULT, NO
MATTER WHAT an 11-Year-Old
Does they don't Get turned on by it,
Unless they are of Pedophile Nature.

And No, Twerking Does not have to
Be A Sexually Charged Dance by
the Individual Doing it either;
If You are Suggesting that was
the Aim of the 11 Year-Old Girl;
What are you; in Her Body and Head?

You HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HER AIM WAS;

Butt What you Do Have control over, is how you see it; since she's 11 Years-Old;

i'm just guessing; as i ain't in Your Head or Body Either; In Other words, Practically, you've
already convicted this 11 Year-Old Girl of an Offense that may have nothing to do with HER AIM of DANCE...

Let's Make it simple;
A Kid can Move their
Butt and Sex Never Cross their Mind; Capice?


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 2:29 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
But lot of the times it sounds so real because there are people out there who actually believe that stuff.


Which is why someone put it up along with the real woke stuff, thinking it was serious. Hence my picture above. Also why I'm here having to defend my position that 11 year olds shouldn't be twerking, which is apparently now a position that needs defending.



If You were paying attention;

i Clearly said, I DO NOT RECOMMEND
11 YEAR-OLD GIRLS TWERKING BECAUSE
of all the sick Puppies Raised on a Steady Diet of Porn.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,385
Location: Stendec

20 Aug 2020, 2:40 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
But lot of the times it sounds so real because there are people out there who actually believe that stuff.
Which is why someone put it up along with the real woke stuff, thinking it was serious. Hence my picture above. Also why I'm here having to defend my position that 11 year olds shouldn't be twerking, which is apparently now a position that needs defending.
I'm more of the opinion that 11-year olds should not be twerking for other people's entertainment, especially for those few sad individuals who get turned on by it.  Otherwise, let 'em twerk.  It may be good exercise -- I don't know because I can't twerk.


_________________
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature, nor any ultimate evaluation of
human nature beyond that which we project onto others, individuals should only be judged or defined
by their actions and choices, and not by what we imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,841
Location: Sweden

20 Aug 2020, 2:42 pm

Oh, you are very confused indeed. Me saying something is sexual is not saying I'm getting turned on by it. Sexual just means "of, relating to, or associated with sex or the sexes". And I don' think you can make the case that booty-shaking and hip-thrusting are not associated with sex. You then said that no matter what a child does, it's not sexual. I brought up an obvious example of a child doing something sexual, showing that you were demonstrably wrong. You then shift to talking about what's in the eyes of an adult, and what I can only describe as you trying and failing to subtly to imply that I'm a pedophile (no appreciating that, by the way.)

I haven't "convicted" her of anything, because I'm not holding her responsible for anything, because she's a child. She can shake her booty at home in her room all she likes. There's a world of difference between that and the same happening on a stage on mainstream television, passing by a long series of adults apparently all thinking "yes, this is a good thing".


Also, it's "capisce".


Quote:
Hehe; Trust me


No.


Fnord wrote:
I'm more of the opinion that 11-year olds should not be twerking for other people's entertainment, especially for those few sad individuals who get turned on by it. Otherwise, let 'em twerk. It may be good exercise -- I don't know because I can't twerk.


I'm not entirely convinced; I kinda put it in the same category as pole dancing. Probably is good excersice, but there's plenty of acrobatics, dancing and various arts that don't have the same obvious associations. When they're older? Sure, why not.


_________________
I'm bored out of my skull, let's play a different game. Let's pay a visit down below and cast the world in flame.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,385
Location: Stendec

20 Aug 2020, 2:59 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I'm more of the opinion that 11-year olds should not be twerking for other people's entertainment, especially for those few sad individuals who get turned on by it. Otherwise, let 'em twerk. It may be good exercise -- I don't know because I can't twerk.
I'm not entirely convinced; I kinda put it in the same category as pole dancing. Probably is good excersice, but there's plenty of acrobatics, dancing and various arts that don't have the same obvious associations. When they're older? Sure, why not.
If it was my daughter (I have no daughters, btw), interpretive dancing would be okay, but I would want to smack the head of anyone making lewd comments about it.

But twerking and pole-dancing?  I see your point.


_________________
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature, nor any ultimate evaluation of
human nature beyond that which we project onto others, individuals should only be judged or defined
by their actions and choices, and not by what we imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 3:04 pm

^^^

"Capice"; Look it up in the
'Urban Dictionary',

if You have to;

It's a Real Word that way;

Don't Bend my Words, either;

i Said in the Eyes of An Adult.
Are We Not adults Here; i Believe WE
Are; WE are the ones Viewing this situation
For the Point of this Discussion; that much we relate.

And i did Say; i don't Know What You Believe; and i do not care.

It IS A FACT THAT CHILDREN CAN MOVE THEIR BUTT;
TOGETHER, IN FACT, AND NO SEXUAL CONNOTATION BE PRESENT.

If You can't understand that; it's NOT my Problem.

i don't recommend little Girls Twerking for all the sick puppies
in the World seeing it sick that way; but true, i would defend their right (the Children) for them to
express themselves in Dance That Way; if that's what they innocently wanna do; the world ain't ALL about Sex....

That's My Point...

Children Don't Necessarily see it the 'Same Way';

Not All Children, Who Express Freedom in Dance and Other Arts of Life.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,841
Location: Sweden

20 Aug 2020, 3:07 pm

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/capisce

Quote:
variants: or capiche or less commonly capeesh or capish



The rest of the waffling is not worth adressing.


_________________
I'm bored out of my skull, let's play a different game. Let's pay a visit down below and cast the world in flame.


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 3:22 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/capisce

Quote:
variants: or capiche or less commonly capeesh or capish



The rest of the waffling is not worth adressing.


"Capice:
Asking for agreement, understanding, belief. Answered with itself.
Often used in italian mafia-type settings to emphasize understanding."

Let's Make this Clear; Accusing me of Waffling is just an Ad Hominem...

What the 'Hell' Do You think i am Disagreeing with:

i said, i don't recommend the Young Children Doing it.

Ahem; i Believe, from what you've Said You Agree with the same.

Other than that We Are Talking About 'Theory of Mind'; go Figure....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Capice


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Aug 2020
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 728

20 Aug 2020, 3:41 pm

I'm not a mod but can you please dial it down a notch or two please guys , I am not assigning blame.


_________________
Release me from moral assumption
Total rejection total destruction


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 3:57 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
I'm not a mod but can you please dial it down a notch or two please guys , I am not assigning blame.



Sure; It's kind of a touchy subject;
The Dividing Line Between Freedom And Safety is
Always Very Subjective; and very much related to 'Theory of Mind', Overall;

And Personality too, of course; in how folks do view the World Differently.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Aug 2020
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 728

20 Aug 2020, 4:03 pm

^ thanks dude , It never ends well in my experience as it can be such an inflammatory subject :D


_________________
Release me from moral assumption
Total rejection total destruction


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 4:07 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
^ thanks dude , It never ends well in my experience as it can be such an inflammatory subject :D


Smiles, You are Welcome; indeed, a Very Inflammatory Subject now;
Particularly, with all this Qanon Non-Sense at the 'Head of our State' of Nation too...

"Alex Jones" is No Longer a Fringe Part of Society; and to be clear
this is not related to what we've specifically been discussing; just
the overall 'touchy subject'..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Aug 2020
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 728

20 Aug 2020, 5:40 pm

Smiles back atcha dude. It's Saul Goodman :D


_________________
Release me from moral assumption
Total rejection total destruction


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,955

20 Aug 2020, 6:19 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
Smiles back atcha dude. It's Saul Goodman :D



Haha; You Had my Asperger's 'Acting Up Again';
Always the Student; i was gonna research
Everything there is to know about "Saul Goodman".

i feel a 'little bit' Obligated to Share
the Before 'Fred Aspergers'
About 150 Pounds ago or so
at 11 Years-Old; A Picture Really
Says a Whole Lot From 1971; Culture
Has Really Changed, so Much Since Then; but i will
Say this; We really respected Women then; and in fact,
Overall; Boys Respected Girls too And Vice Versa; The Age of innocence
Then; God Yes, It's easier to Believe that i did not have much
of anymore of a clue than what came out Books 'then';
restricted to the Library of Course; not even a 'Barnes
And Noble' then; 3 Channels of Black And White TV;
And 'I Dream of Jeanie' With No Belly Button With
The 'Bewitched Blonde' Sleeping in Separate
Beds Like 'Desi and Lucy' too; let's Just
Say until Puberty at least; 'Sex' was
no Where to Be Found; but i still
Had Crushes on Girls since
Kindergarten; the same
way until 16 Years-Old;
Ah; the Age of Innocence;
So Much now influenced
by Everything Culture;
i did make straight A's;
A Bright Spot of not really
Understanding anything else...

And Life Then
Was gonna be
Obviously, rather
Tough on me too;

Fortunately, i sprouted
About 6 Inches by 8th Grade;
Yet, Remained Close to 120 LBS then.
120 Pounds at 5 Foot 10 is very very thin;
By then, i was definitely Just about the Oddest Kid ever; hehe..;)

But Anyway; i understand what it means to be Treated Second/No Rate;
In Terms of Where the Impetus of Feminism Originates; and Besides that;
i was also Mistaken for A Girl by the Cashier at McDonald's At 12 Years-Old;

Not so much
anymore; hehe;

i'm Glad for the
Challenges of Life;
it makes me appreciate
More in Empathy, Sympathy,
And Compassion of what other folks are going
through; it particularly, bothers me on the Transgender
Issue as it was Hard Enough then for me to convince Folks
i really wanted to be a 'boy'; i can't imagine what it would
be Like; if i had really no idea who i wanted to be; i surely
Can Understand all the Difficulties Folks encounter in the Grey Scales of Life...

There Ain't Nothing
In Life Really 'Cut
And Dry; But Birth
And Death in Life.

Do i understand
them all; no;
but hey;
there's
always
More Questions
to ask and be answered too..:)

i do still keep a Pretty Sharp 'Pencil' at Hand...

i was always waiting for 'Sheldon Cooper' to Break-out
as a Public Dancer on 'the Show', too; but 'Life' ended way too soon for him..:)

Image


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Aug 2020
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 728

20 Aug 2020, 6:59 pm

Sorry about the pop culture reference - as I'm sure you know now it just means It's all good man :D

I was just a twinkle in the milkman's eye in 1971 but different times for sure.

Nice pinstripes dude , I never owned stripes but did have chequered ( ridiculed for them too , kids are harsh :lol: ).


_________________
Release me from moral assumption
Total rejection total destruction


Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,288
Location: Melbourne, Australia

20 Aug 2020, 7:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
But lot of the times it sounds so real because there are people out there who actually believe that stuff.
Which is why someone put it up along with the real woke stuff, thinking it was serious. Hence my picture above. Also why I'm here having to defend my position that 11 year olds shouldn't be twerking, which is apparently now a position that needs defending.
I'm more of the opinion that 11-year olds should not be twerking for other people's entertainment, especially for those few sad individuals who get turned on by it.  Otherwise, let 'em twerk.  It may be good exercise -- I don't know because I can't twerk.


I doubt you could stop children doing this, even if you tried (They see something "popular" on TV and want to try it\emulate the adults).

The issue arises when a major broadcasting network (Netflix) created a "movie" focussing on it.
Quote:
Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew.

Advertised with a picture of the "dance crew" in 2-piece outfits in varying poses as the promotional material...

Write a book about that sort of thing, maybe (although WHY anyone would, I have no idea), but it isn't the sort of thing that most people in our society would expect to have (or encourage) a media company produce and distribute.


_________________
Quote:
"When people express opinions that differ from yours, take it as a chance to grow. Seek to understand over being understood. Be curious, not defensive. The only way to disarm another human being is by listening." - Glennon Doyle Melton