Page 11 of 25 [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 25  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,568

05 Dec 2020, 11:59 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
The videos you post are probably are attracting more bot views, since they themselves are full of adware.

Since you don't seem to spend time in other areas of WP interacting with others, you probably don't realize that this has become a low activity site.


i fully realize

The Views

Are Not

Just Coming

From here As Detailed Above;

And Jesus F (UN) in Christ Videos

Are in almost Every Thread;

But Again Listen up PLEASE

i Don't Care...

Get It Yet...

i Don't

Care...

Who Looks or Does not Look...

That is Not The Point at all as Detailed Above....


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,545

06 Dec 2020, 12:46 am

Well you first indicated you do these thingies because thought you had a huge fan base, and that's what I was addressing. Some people complain that their threads have lots of views and no replies, because they also didn't understand that the majority of views weren't from humans. Carry on :salut:



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,568

06 Dec 2020, 1:20 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:
Well you first indicated you do these thingies because thought you had a huge fan base, and that's what I was addressing. Some people complain that their threads have lots of views and no replies, because they also didn't understand that the majority of views weren't from humans. Carry on :salut:


NO i Did Not Say That;

Go Back And Read What

i Actually Said Again;

Of course only if ya wanna...

Basically You Had

It Correct

From the

Get Go

If Heaven

Isn't Enough

Reason to Do this

For No Reason At

All You ain't Been Yet my FRiEnD

And It's Ridiculous to Suggest

That The Bots Are Singling

Out my Thread

Over Every Other

Thread on This Site

For 500 Views A Day;

Honestly, I'm Not That Special;

But It's True Put the Theme

"Depth of the Story" in Quotes

Just Like That And See What Comes

Up First on a Google Search; However,

The Views Are Coming They Surely are not

Restricted

to the

Community

On the Wrong Planet;

The Internet is a Big Place;

The Result May Not come up

First in Your Region But Chances Are It will;

As It Surely isn't The First Time It's Happened

With a 'Zillion' Other Phrases Out of 12 MiLLioN

Or So Words Written online

Since

ThanksGiving

Day of 2010

And That Doesn't

Even Touch the Viral

Videos that Folks in My Metro

Area of Taken of Me in the Last

87 Months of 14,104 Miles of Public Dance;

It was Less than A Year That People Started Notifying

Me that i was Famous And Folks Still Yell Legend Out their

Car Window; And yes i documented 1300 Facebook Comments

Along with The Video For Folks Who Are Always trying to Shoot Down

Something

Someone

Has Done

For Real

For No

Other Reason

Than They Feel Small

Inside Not Unlike Trump;

People Telling me i am Famous

Or Legend is no More Satisfying

to me than Sharing a Smile Handing

Out Rental Shoes At A Bowling Center;

i am Impervious

To what

Other

Folks

See as

Success in Life;

And that's all there

is too it Yet the fact

Is i've already Experienced

At Age 53 And Beyond What

Most People will Never Hear in their life on this Site

And do you

Know

Why?
They

Worry

About What
Other Folks Are thinking

About them; if they are

Good Enough

Or Acceptable

to the Rest of the

Herd; Don't Know about

Y'all but

That Ain't

my Flavor

of Autism;

it is truly DO IT YOURSELF (MySelf)

Meh.. Look At My Wife And See What i have

to Lose; Honestly; i have more Natural Reward in Life

Than Most Will imagine

A Fan

Base

of
one

Just me

Within is Far Enough for me;

But never the less, it is Hilarious

And That is the only Reason i Mentioned it

That this Thread Got Any Views

At all as everyone Here insists

They always ignore; Well,

Perhaps

Almost

Everyone

Who is Male;

No Different Than

Leg pressing up to 1520

Pounds At 60; The Only Folks

Who Will Tell Ya they Are inspired Are 'Real Men'....

At THE MILITARY GYM;

That Doesn't

Usually

Come

From

Faceless Avatars...

At Least not in my Experience...

Just my Opinion, Thanks For the Salute..

AND YES

Best Wishes..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,500

06 Dec 2020, 2:16 am

Actually Aggie is making sense now....(cyberdad slinks away looking for another soul to save).



ElabR8Aspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 9 Apr 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 448
Location: Universe

06 Dec 2020, 2:23 am

A reply is worth a trillion wishes,the blind,will always go around in circles chasing one wish.

Carry on brother.



ElabR8Aspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 9 Apr 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 448
Location: Universe

06 Dec 2020, 2:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
Actually Aggie is making sense now....(cyberdad slinks away looking for another soul to save).


Welcome on board.



ElabR8Aspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 9 Apr 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 448
Location: Universe

06 Dec 2020, 2:53 am

Past the 7 seals.

Open,closed,

Open when required.

Living in 8th and beyond,

Just using words to whom and those who relate.

Adept,takes on board green lions of ill persons and eats suns.

Alchemy.



Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,545

06 Dec 2020, 6:45 am

cyberdad wrote:
Actually Aggie is making sense now.


If you say so.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,568

06 Dec 2020, 9:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
Actually Aggie is making sense now....(cyberdad slinks away looking for another soul to save).


Not A Problem, Mechanical Cognition Is Still A Tool; Yes, A Servant/Slave to
My Soul, i use occasionally, When Necessary to Speak 'Another Language'...'

On the Other Hands And Feet, A Dance And Song of my SoUL Breathes Free

So As 'Billie Eilish Dances And Sings TOO OPenly in Malls'

(When She's Not Turning Her Head Around

Like Regan off the 'Exorcist Movie' On

Her Album Cover)

'Therefore

i AM' So

i Spend

More

Effort

With 'That Good News'...

Good Luck Saving 'Souls'...

Really No Need to 'Slink Away'...

As Much as i Enjoy Sunshine

For Every Meal, A Little Night

Makes 'the Day' Even Richer With SMiLes...

LiGHT Comes From DarK That Much 'Science And Church'

Agrees And Sees; Atheist, Scientist, And Fundamentalist Same;

Black And White Indeed...

Sadly...

Though...

Often

Without

'All (More) the Colors of The Wind'

As Painting Paraphrased From 'Pocahontas'

And 'My Wife' in The (A) Reality Show Version...

Hehe, Gotta Love Indians AND Pilgrims With SMiLES...

'Depth of the Story' And Creativity, It's All About Free

Association

As Oral

Tradition

Philosophy

In Epic Long

Form Poetry

Naturally Does

Written too; Ya

Just Let it Flow

Like A River Within;

Just Another Never

Ending Story Eternally Now this Breath

Yes

This

Living

Soul SHoW Now...

"Living Rooms"

iT WaS 'A Thing'

Before Radio And TV...

My Great Aunt At 94 SHoWeD

Me How to Do it When i Lost

Effective Use of My Eyes and

Ears to Hear Music And See TV;

She Spoke

In A Voice

Poetically

And Quiet

Enough For me

To understand

Where i am Yet to Arrive then

in Paradise Story; Just A Smile Deep Returning

'The Child' Within; This is surely No New Story,

Just Different 'Actors'...

Thanks For Being

Part of this

'Depth

of

The (A) Story';

ReaLiTY SHoWS

aRE ALWaYS More Fun to me..;)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,568

06 Dec 2020, 9:47 am

ElabR8Aspie wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Actually Aggie is making sense now....(cyberdad slinks away looking for another soul to save).


Welcome on board.





Your Parables, Metaphors, And Songs Are

Eternally Timely Appropriate, Indeed,

Still Have the 'Love Train'

On Cue, Yet the

Train Cars

Are Coming

In So Fast it may

Be A Little Longer

To Put Them All

Together And

Deliver Them Here;

And yes, My Wife is Telling

me in the Background Let's

Go Patch The Shed Roof;

Been Putting

It off

Since

the Last (Tornado)

Hurricane Like THiS Hehe...

Anyway When The Hand that

Feeds Me Speaks; Yes Dear, "i'M on my Way"...


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,568

06 Dec 2020, 10:13 am



SaMe Love Story; Different Actors; Different Play;

'Wizard of Oz' Indeed; 'This Story', 'Contact' True

Depth of ' (A) The Story'

Inspired By

Great

Atheist

And Cosmologist

Carl Sagan Do The

Names Matter; Do

Differences in the Stories

Matter; The Religions, The Nations,

The

Cats

Or Dogs;

The Rats

The Hogs;

Nah, Now

It's All About

The Touch of Love

Enduring Born And Fed As Meal

of Moving, Connecting, And Creating Now

This LiFE

This LiGHT

This

Gift

This

Breath

And Truly

Real When Love

NoW ETernAlly Breathes....

Water Waves Ocean Whole FLoWinG ALL ToGeTHeR

Just

One

Force

oF LoVE

DarK Thru

LiGHT

All The

Colors of
The Wind Now We

Paint Yet to come

MoRE ETeRNaLLY So Now...

Anyway off to Patch 'The Roof'...

Dance, Sing, Eat, Sleep, Repeat Spiral Free

On This Special Interest of Heaven Real in Full Circles

Or A Symbol

of

8

Standing...

H Connecting

Two Ones BeCoMe WHoLE...

Again; JusT A Different Version of Autistic

Becoming Artistic Again Only Difference U R...


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 49,392
Location: Over there

06 Dec 2020, 11:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
This thread has 10,000 views which looks impressive but if you deduct bots and people who looked and didn't read then it might be a handful at best.
Views are counted only from logged-in members, otherwise just about every thread on WP would be up in the 10,000's or higher.
But yes; views can't indicate that a thread was actually read.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,568

06 Dec 2020, 12:14 pm

Cornflake wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
This thread has 10,000 views which looks impressive but if you deduct bots and people who looked and didn't read then it might be a handful at best.
Views are counted only from logged-in members, otherwise just about every thread on WP would be up in the 10,000's or higher.
But yes; views can't indicate that a thread was actually read.




Thanks For the Clarification, Administrator Cornflake; By The Way, Hope You Are Doing Well These Days With Smiles.

It Only Stands to Reason that The Software For the Wrong Planet Website is Only Designed to Count

Views from Logged in Members; Otherwise, it Would be A Useless Metric For the Members...

On the Other Hand, i am indeed, Surprised That Many Views, almost 11,000 Now,

If only A Handful of Actual Reads As 'Cyberdad' Suggests Come From

A Site With Little Traffic as Others Suggest; Obviously, Many More

People Visit than Write; That Shouldn't Be Surprising Really,

As Indeed Some Autistic Folks, While Inquisitive, Are Indeed Shy

As Before i lost Effective Use of my Eyes and Ears, There is likely no Way i would have Started Writing

on The Internet as i enjoyed the Input and Quite Honestly, just had no motivation to Do the Output;

Yet Yes, Writing Was all there was left to do to Curb Suicide Then to escape the Worst Pain known to
Humankind From Wake to Sleep For 66 Months; So, Yeah, Writing Became An Obvious Path better yet to go;

And Just Another Special Interest That Never ends now; Writing has helped me Focus my Spirit, Heart, Soul Yes

Overall Mind And Body in Balance in Meditative Flow; And Brought me the Opportunity in Avenues to Meet

Folks Around the Globe, Otherwise Who would Have Never Existed for me, had i not Experienced that

Life Changing Illness and of Course 18 other Life Threatening Disorders in Synergy in That/This Way

to Real Healing... Still... It's Nice of Course on Course, if Someone Learns

Something from my Life

As i

Continue

to Evolve

In One

Liftime

Now

'Neuroplastically'

And 'Epigenetically

In Continuous Adaptation'

To Challenge in Flow

Yes, Indeed,

i sure have Learned

Some 'Stuff' From My Life

By Persevering through it all...

Haha; And That's Named Part of a

Disorder; i surely am glad i inherited

It For it saved my life, indeed... Verily

True Indeed And Yeah, My Sister Also

Retiring Early From Government

Work Also Noted As A Valuable

Commodity This way With

Asperger's Syndrome too;

Perhaps, Part of the Reason

Autistic Folks Stay in the Gene Pool;

That and the Creativity That Comes With The Gift

Parts of Bi-Polar That Certain Women And Others surely Love...

Anyway,

Overall,

Through

Strikes

And Gutterballs; Life is Good to

Me And That's Just Enough The Way It is... Eternally Now For Real...

It Seems 'The Egyptian 10-Pin Gods Are Happy Enough' As Is too...

For It is Often Those Who Are Poor in Spirit of External Rewards Who Thrive...

Shouldn't Be Hard to Figure Out; They Find Who They Are And Tune The Art of the

'Dance and Song' They Become....

As Vocal Chords Become

Piano Strings

Heart

Beats

Become the

Hammers Playing

A Dance And Song

of Flesh and Blood

Moving, Connecting, Creating Even More...

Again, Have a Nice Day Cornflake, My Wish For You

Thriving Now..

With

WellFare For All...

Just The Way It is Now Enough...

Anyway, My Mother Never Gave

Up on Understanding me

When All the

Others

Gave

Up

My Sister

Did the Same

So i do the Same

For All Others too

Indeed With the Patience

of Someone who has

Really Persevered

Through

A Real

Test of 'Job'...

'The Other Side' is

Nicer, Yet i still

Am

Loyal

to

WHeRe

i Come from too...:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,545

06 Dec 2020, 12:26 pm

Cornflake wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
This thread has 10,000 views which looks impressive but if you deduct bots and people who looked and didn't read then it might be a handful at best.
Views are counted only from logged-in members, otherwise just about every thread on WP would be up in the 10,000's or higher.
But yes; views can't indicate that a thread was actually read.


Then this is the only forum I've been on I know of that doesn't have bot activity. Even the newer ones.



Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 49,392
Location: Over there

06 Dec 2020, 12:32 pm

aghogday wrote:
Thanks For the Clarification, Administrator Cornflake; By The Way, Hope You Are Doing Well These Days With Smiles.
Thanks aghogday, I'm doing fine. :)
Great video, BTW!


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 49,392
Location: Over there

06 Dec 2020, 12:33 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
Then this is the only forum I've been on I know of that doesn't have bot activity. Even the newer ones.
Of course WP has bot activity - but bots don't read posts through a membership, which is how thread views are accumulated.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.