Cadet Bonespurs calls military dead "losers."

Page 3 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 2:56 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
If Trump did, indeed, say that, he is doomed.

he's running against man that doesn't know who invented the lightbulb
he'll survive this

Trump told his supporters to inject themselves with lysol to protect themselves against COVID-19....at least two people died following his advice,

Stupidity isn't an election issue by any stretch of the imagination.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 2:58 am

cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

he'll survive this

Trump told his supporters to inject themselves with lysol to protect themselves against COVID-19....at least two people died following his advice,

Police believe the wife murdered her husband.

Be the hero of your life.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Sep 2020, 3:00 am

[Moved from News to PPR.]

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 3:26 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
There is some evidence prior to the 2016 election Trump never seriously considered himself a contender.

Then of course Putin manipulated the results so since then he has been probably improvising despite how foolish and inexperienced he looks. Covid-19 requires strong able leadership. White American are paying for their sins.

Well, those who supported Trump.

Sorry that's what I mean't, all the riots and Covid deaths can be traced to decision made to elect a complete fool to run the country because he said things some white republicans like to believe behind closed doors.

Of course, I knew what you meant. 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 3:28 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

he'll survive this

Police believe the wife murdered her husband.

Even if that's true, that's one. What about the other numbskull?

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 3:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

he'll survive this

Do you have a link to him actually saying that, or are you beliveing second-hand reports that presented information in a way that conforms to your political beliefs?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 3:48 am

Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

he'll survive this

Do you have a link to him actually saying that, or are you beliveing second-hand reports that presented information in a way that conforms to your political beliefs?

Judge for yourself Bric

Trump said about Isopropyl Alcohol

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Following his speach at least two deaths have been attributed to his comments
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 4:33 am

It's suspicious that this story didn't come out sooner if it is true.

This story is not a recent incident,so why didn't it emerge sooner.
Why is this story not on CNN,USA today etc....
Strong candidate for fake
News.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 4:49 am

Quote:

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

...so how exactly is this Trump telling anyone to do anything? Because this looks like a question to me.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 5:34 am

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Other than trying to deny this, I wonder how Trump's defenders will spin this.

“And you still don’t get it, he does not mean it, he is just trolling”

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 5:43 am

yeh, above all, aside from being a stochastic terrorist, he's also a stochastic troll.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 6:58 am

cyberdad wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

he'll survive this

Judge for yourself Bric

And if you took the time to read this, or look at the footage, he is addressing this ALL to Dr Birx, and not to reporters or an audience...

If you feel someone told people to inject disinfectant, look at your preferred news source who reported this in the way you chose to interpret it in...

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 7:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
yeh, above all, aside from being a stochastic terrorist, he's also a stochastic troll.

The very fact that Trump supporters defend what he's saying by referring to the crap he does as trolling, shows just how much and how desperate they are to troll liberals. Like, apparently, they hate liberals just that much that they're happy to have an incompetent, do-little President just so long as he pisses off liberals.

Why are they so obsessed with sticking it to the liberals, and so uninterested in actually governing or doing anything productive?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 7:27 am

beneficii wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The very fact that Trump supporters defend what he's saying by referring to the crap he does as trolling, shows just how much and how desperate they are to troll liberals. Like, apparently, they hate liberals just that much that they're happy to have an incompetent, do-little President just so long as he pisses off liberals. Why are they so obsessed with sticking it to the liberals, and so uninterested in actually governing or doing anything productive?

they are motivated by visceral hatred of what they see as weakness. not striving to be like them is a weakness in their view, as they think it is just common sense to be just like themselves, and stupidity to do anything else. being seen as vulnerable or kind is a weakness. the golden rule is just for suckers, the iron rule ("i will not do onto you IF you are strong enough to stop me") is their preferred rule. in their view, you don't need to be kind to be strong, kindness is only for suckers. caring for others is weakness. needing others for any reason is weakness. being honest with others outside your group, likewise, that is reserved only for your own circle. being strong is the only thing that matters to them. sounds sociopathic to me and in fact my psych prof in college called this behavior "dissocial subset ASPD." us or "the other." AKA the gangster mentality.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 7:34 am

Those military people who died are NOT 'losers'! They died for their country! They deserve HONOR! :x

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 7:37 am

A Hail Mary pass, also known as a shot play, is a very long forward pass in American football, typically made in desperation, with only a small chance of success.