Cadet Bonespurs calls military dead "losers."

Page 6 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 4:41 am

Here, you want some scandal? From journalist Ronald Kessler's book about the history of the Secret Service:

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,”

“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

“Biden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agents’ lives so tough.”
In addition to the alleged skinny-dipping, agents are reportedly irritated by frequent last-minute trips to Delaware.

Last edited by Romofan on 07 Sep 2020, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 4:43 am

Interesting, because look at this story from a completely different source.

A report has emerged from 2017 in which an ex-Secret Service agent whose job was to protect the residence of then-Vice President Joe Biden went on the record stating that the Secret Service regularly had to protect women from Biden.
The ex-agent spoke on the condition of anonymity. He stated that “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses. He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,”

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 4:46 am

Now...think of those stories and watch this

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 5:08 am

still not votin' for the dotard.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 5:09 am

Romofan wrote:
The ex-agent spoke on the condition of anonymity. He stated that “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses. He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,”[/i]

The timing of this is convenient.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 10:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Perhaps you should consider that, rather than bash Trump voters without considering the history of how we got here.

The government = system and money is in the hands of the few. Trump is one of those few.

So in what universe is Trump's family not part of the ruling class??? the logic that a trice bankrupt billionaire who cheated thousands of their life savings would somehow fight for working class people seems like people wanted to believe his slogans and reacted emotionally rather than think about who they are voting for and their children's future.

The 62 million are identical to the brainwashed masses parodied in the Simpsons and Southpark. They really are as stupid as the stereotypes made about them.

You're correct. Trump is part of the ruling class. How does that negate my point in any way?

I thought your argument was based on the 62million voting against the ruling class?

I didn't say it made any sense, just that Trump was perceived by many as an anti-establishment candidate. Historically, people will turn to radical nationalists when they feel the system has turned its back on them.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 3:29 pm

Romofan wrote:
"Sen. Kamala Harris, the running mate to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said foreign interference by Russia could cost them the 2020 election...."

A more interesting story, IMHO. She knows they are facing a landslide, and is preparing the old bag of excuses---Russia!! ! ! :jester:

US intelligence has confirmed Russian interference on behalf of Trump back in 2016, and now. In fact, so did a recent, largely Republican senate committee.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 3:56 pm

"I'm not saying the military's in love with me. The soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars so all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy"

---Donald Trump

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 7:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I didn't say it made any sense, just that Trump was perceived by many as an anti-establishment candidate. Historically, people will turn to radical nationalists when they feel the system has turned its back on them.

When you think about it, the conservative right of America are the most likely to support the establishment Vegetableman. Trump has a history of being friends with hollywood, democrats, he wasn't religious, has no stance on abortion, he's a notorious womaniser and he attacked the established republican leadership during the republican primaries in 2016. He shouldn't have garnered the support he did.

His promise to bring jobs back from China and scrap trade deals with foreign countries was BS and everyone knew it.

And yet....one thing set him apart from all other republican candidates in 2016 - immigration, building the wall, islam, these issues are the ones that seem most salient to 62 million Americans who voted for him. All roads lead back here.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 8:59 pm

The technical term is Cadet Osteophyte

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 10:23 pm

Romofan wrote:
"I'm not saying the military's in love with me. The soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars so all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy"

---Donald Trump

But does he actually love them? Or is it just the talk of a political chameleon?

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 10:34 pm

Maybe in Trump's world:

Winners:
Draft Dodgers who avoid dying

Losers:
People who throw their lives away in wars

So, Trump thinks, we should be honoring WINNERS like TRUMP, not LOSERS.

Be the hero of your life.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 11:08 pm

People who died for their country are hardly LOSERS.

Trump really has something wrong in his head if he actually believes they are losers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 11:35 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
Maybe in Trump's world:

Winners:

Losers:

Sure. I can see a selfish, self centered narcissist like Trump coming up with such a deplorably inane idea.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 11:49 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
Maybe in Trump's world:

Winners:

Losers:

I was talking to a colleague of mine who works in private sector. In the corporate world the ability beat the system (system being government) in order to gain benefit is considered a noteworthy skill.

I am sure Trump learned these dodgy things from his father - "understand the law so you know how to break it legally". Yet another reason never to elect a career businessman to run the country.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 12:00 am

There is no evidence that he said this, and in fact Jeffrey Goldberg, the author, is a well known shill for "deep state" sources. And again, the magazine is owned by now owned by a massive donor of Biden's , Steve Jobs' widow.

Beyond all of that, why is it that when Biden says (and there's video) things like "if you don't vote for me you ain't black", the moral crowd goes oddly silent. Only Trump's alleged gaffes are problematic.

Why?