So it's not just left wing that are terrorists,

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 2:00 am

It's been the right wing all along and mostly white people.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalatin ... ted-states

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 3:03 am

League_Girl wrote:
It's been the right wing all along and mostly white people.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalatin ... ted-states

Yeah, well you aren't wrong....it's true.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 08 Sep 2020, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 3:03 am

Imagine that... :roll:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 5:03 am

However, left wing terrorists are the ones who make the tv news every night.

Last night on tv, we saw a bunch of naked people being arrested doing doing their protest thing.

Be the hero of your life.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 5:06 am

Yep, I grew up in a town where some guy got raided cos he was in the UVF.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 5:50 am

TheRobotLives wrote:

Last night on tv, we saw a bunch of naked people being arrested doing doing their protest thing.

Isn't there supposed to be an element of violence before the label "terrorism" applies?

You know, like Rote Armee Fraktion, Oklahoma City Bombing, 911, Utøya, etc... and not just someone trying to re-enact "The Full Monty"?

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 6:48 am

GGPViper wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

Isn't there supposed to be an element of violence before the label "terrorism" applies?

You know, like Rote Armee Fraktion, Oklahoma City Bombing, 911, Utøya, etc... and not just someone trying to re-enact "The Full Monty"?

On tv, activists in a region, get lumped together because they're all are part of a "Black Lives Matter" protest.

Some are attacking police
Some are barging into restaurants and shouting at patrons to attest that BLM.
Some are naked (public indecency).
Some are breaking things.

Collectively, they're a violent, political menace.

BLM rioters attack restaurant patrons—three police officers injured in Rochester NY
https://thepostmillennial.com/rioters-a ... chester-ny

Arrests and damage reported at Daniel Prude protest in Rochester, NY
https://wgntv.com/news/arrests-and-dama ... hester-ny/

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:51 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

On tv, activists in a region, get lumped together because they're all are part of a "Black Lives Matter" protest.

BLM rioters attack restaurant patrons—three police officers injured in Rochester NY

City leaders continue working toward balance as police investigate weekend protest videos
Quote:
Pittsburgh police confirmed to Channel 11 they are reviewing several videos shared on social media over the holiday weekend showing protesters confronting restaurant patrons downtown on Saturday.

One of the incidents occurred in front of Sienna Mercato on Penn Avenue. A social media video showed Black Lives Matter protesters yelling and cursing at people eating outside the restaurant. One woman marched up to a table and downed someone’s drink while several other people started smashing drink glasses on the ground.

The video does not show if there was anything to provoke the confrontation or which specific group the protesters are affiliated with.
Another video shared on social media appeared to show the same angry group of people chanting and using a bullhorn inside a nearby McDonald’s.
“With glasses shattering and everything, it ruins it for everyone. People don’t feel safe and they don’t know why you’re protesting. They get distracted from the whole reason and the point is lost,” said Tanmay Mahapatra.

Pittsburgh police are asking anyone who was assaulted during the confrontations to come forward and file a report.

The diner harassers are not terrorists, that is giving the scum too much credit, what they are, are rude bullies.

It is like they are trying to get Trump reelected. He was right on it tweeting this morning. I guess Trump’s reelection would give them propaganda points by “proving” America is inherently evil racist to the core.

But yeah there are plenty of right wing scum
Proud Boys Repeatedly Rush, Attack Black Lives Matter Supporters in Salem
Quote:
Members of the far-right group the Proud Boys repeatedly rushed and attacked Black Lives Matter counter-protesters in Salem, Oregon on Labor Day.

The Proud Boys had driven to Salem from a pro-Trump vehicle rally at Clackamas Community College in Oregon City on Monday afternoon, the Associated Press reported.

In Salem, they joined a crowd of several dozen Trump supporters outside the Oregon State Capitol and were met by a smaller group of Black Lives Matter counter-demonstrators.

Videos posted on social media showed the Proud Boys repeatedly bull rushing the Black Lives Matter group and attacking at least least two counter-demonstrators.

According to the Associated Press, the far-right group also fired paint-gun pellets at the Black Lives Matter counter-protesters, who dispersed shortly after police arrived.

One man was seen hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat and knocked to the ground after being rushed by a group of Proud Boys in a video posted on Twitter by Oregon Public Broadcasting reporter Sergio Olmos.

He was then seen being repeatedly punched in the face by another Proud Boy and then maced in the face by a woman.

"That's for everything that you did to me, b****. Told you I'd get you!" She can be heard saying in the clip.

According to Olmos, police arrived and told the Proud Boys to turn around, but no arrests were made at that time.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 08 Sep 2020, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Sep 2020, 8:54 am

[Mod]

Gentle reminder that there is no problem with posting facts, but you should be careful not to paint any groups with too broad a brush.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 9:05 am

The_Walrus wrote:
[Mod]

Gentle reminder that there is no problem with posting facts, but you should be careful not to paint any groups with too broad a brush.

I believe the topic of is BLM a terrorist movement should be an allowable topic for discussion. Saying all BLM supporters are terrorists is a rule violation.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 08 Sep 2020, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 11:16 am

TheRobotLives wrote:

That is because of news bias so they want people to think it's the left wing only. They do the same with Muslims too, they want people to think it's only Muslims that do it.

So I posted this thread because it's both sides that are violent. I always knew it wasn't left wingers only that were doing the stuff, I knew it was white supremacists and just people not part of the protest but using it to create trouble and that gets reported in the media making it look like it was the left wing that did it.

Plus if people truly cared about black lives, they wouldn't be ruining black and minority businesses as well so I knew these were just people wanting to do trouble and used the protest for it.

Plus we now have Trump supporters here in Portland attacking people. One of them is even getting sued for $250,000 for an injury he gave someone.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/09 ... 50000.html

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 12:15 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Plus if people truly cared about black lives, they wouldn't be ruining black and minority businesses as well so I knew these were just people wanting to do trouble and used the protest for it.

Often arrested vandals are from outside the area.

So, they swoop in and ruin the protest for their own agenda.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 2:29 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:

Were they guilty of vehicular homicides? Impersonating police? Underage possession of automatic firearms? Lynchings? School shooting?

You think nakedness = terrorism. :lol: It all makes sense now!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 2:31 pm

The Trump "organization" is propped up by domestic terrorism. FACT.

It's not a liberal thing to kill dissidents.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 2:37 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Often arrested vandals are from outside the area.

So, they swoop in and ruin the protest for their own agenda.

Their own violent fundamentalist agenda. You can thow all the shade you want on liberals, but it's clearly supporters of the hard-right police state you espouse doing the killing. Ultimately you aren't seeing much in the way of atrocities on the part of the left, you're creating false equivalency between the right to peaceable assembly & grievous violence.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 2:45 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

Saying someone's life is significant is totally unrelated to the random violence of a riot & you know this. I get the impression you're getting paid for these screeds.

BLM is a statement & basically just common decency. Riots are riots. There is no commonality. If you're going to carry on insisting that people demanding their constitutional rights are the source of the violence, in some ways you are violently opposed to the constitution.