What am I if I am not on the Left or not on the Right?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 5:23 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
It means that if you were an American you would hate and fear both Trump, and AOC, and would be a Biden supporter. BFD! :lol:

That is me

Wolfram87 wrote:
I kind of like the term "politically homeless".

I really relate to that term.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

RadioDog
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Sep 2020, 11:57 pm

The "right" and "left" ideas of political philosophy actually started dying a few decades ago, especially among younger people. It's not that uncommon anymore to find, for example, "right" wingers who still opposed abortion but support gay people. And "left" wingers who support abortion but oppose gay people. It's only people firmly still entrenched in the either-or of "right" and "left" that believe only right and left exist.

"Autism isn't an illness but it's a condition that messes with our ability to have our psychological needs met." - DuckHairback on this site.

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2020, 2:57 pm

chris1989 wrote:
I really don't know where I stand on the political spectrum. It is problematic as I there are times when I agree with the Left but not those on the Far-Left and there are times when I agree with the people on the Right and don't agree with those on the racist Far-Right.

When I said I sometimes agree with the Left and not the Far-Left, I mean I don't agree with someone on the Far-Left who thinks Pol Pot was a great guy because he wasn't.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2020, 3:55 pm

Dont be pigeon holed by folk. Enjoy being you!