Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 10:12 am

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cberg wrote:
Woah there.

Which party straight up doesn't post Nazi symbols on Facebook?

I couldn't care less.

Sooo, you’re pro Neo-Neo-Nazism aka trumpism? :?

Isn’t THIS enough to make anyone vote Biden just to get rid of this wannabe dictator?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... e-n1240896

You walked right into that one. When you size up the fact that Biden voted for the Iraq War, and every other f*****g war we've been involved in since, it puts things into perspective, does it? You, and so many others on this website, seem to want to ignore the massive death toll surrounding these wars for profit. I find it utterly....deplorable!

..trump is literally running on a platform of white supremacy and winding his cult up to start a race war in his name. He’s also refusing to commit to a transfer of power at all if he loses, never mind a peaceful one. How you can possibly view these two candidates as equally bad is absolutely beyond ridiculous. Any vote that isn’t for Biden is for trumpism - and that’s disgusting beyond description. :eew:

BenReillyUK
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Sep 2020, 10:46 am

vermontsavant wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Not a bad idea,take back the pacific Northwest.

You don’t think it’s a bad idea to subvert the US constitution and conduct an illegal takeover of your country? :?:
If it gets rid of the rioters,they have been rioting since the end of may,I think it's a national emergency at this point.

Don't they get tired?
Its like a comedy where the husband comes home to his wife in a pinny and dinner on the table.
'Eat this lovely steak Jimmy your Pa looted for you.'
'Its crappo, I hate it.'
'Be nice Pa loots hard for us.'
'I got you that PlayStation you wanted son, be fair.'

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 10:52 am

goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cberg wrote:
Woah there.

Which party straight up doesn't post Nazi symbols on Facebook?

I couldn't care less.

Sooo, you’re pro Neo-Neo-Nazism aka trumpism? :?

Isn’t THIS enough to make anyone vote Biden just to get rid of this wannabe dictator?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... e-n1240896

You walked right into that one. When you size up the fact that Biden voted for the Iraq War, and every other f*****g war we've been involved in since, it puts things into perspective, does it? You, and so many others on this website, seem to want to ignore the massive death toll surrounding these wars for profit. I find it utterly....deplorable!

..trump is literally running on a platform of white supremacy and winding his cult up to start a race war in his name. He’s also refusing to commit to a transfer of power at all if he loses, never mind a peaceful one. How you can possibly view these two candidates as equally bad is absolutely beyond ridiculous. Any vote that isn’t for Biden is for trumpism - and that’s disgusting beyond description. :eew:

Ah, yes, here comes the obligatory "voter shaming." How preditable.

If the Dems want my vote, they're going to have to earn it. Of course, if Trump wins, it will be third-party voters fault, they're not entitled to it. And of course Russia. Let's not examine the rigged Democratic primaries or how they demonize and smear proggessive candidates when they gain traction. If you can't see the ugliness of the system that made it possible for Trump to rise to power, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

So, go ahead and feel like a virtuous person for supporting a corporatist, war mongering piece of s**t. A candidate who was one of the authors of the infamous 1994 Crime bill that led to the mass incarnation of citizens in this country, the majority of them people of color. But I'll keep reminding what it is you're actually supporting.

Getting rid of Trump may have short-term gains, but in the long run, the system contunues to erode, because once we put that phony, respectable mask back on the presidency, you won't pay any more attention to the crimes of the Democrats then most of the left in this country does.( I doubt you really care about the issues you talk about, anyway.)

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 10:54 am

BenReillyUK wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Not a bad idea,take back the pacific Northwest.

You don’t think it’s a bad idea to subvert the US constitution and conduct an illegal takeover of your country? :?:
If it gets rid of the rioters,they have been rioting since the end of may,I think it's a national emergency at this point.

Don't they get tired?
Its like a comedy where the husband comes home to his wife in a pinny and dinner on the table.
'Eat this lovely steak Jimmy your Pa looted for you.'
'Its crappo, I hate it.'
'Be nice Pa loots hard for us.'
'I got you that PlayStation you wanted son, be fair.'

It is convenient for people to forget the vast majority of protests have been peaceful, riots are a small fraction...and in some cases there wasn't 'rioting' till the cops showed up to shoot 'less lethal' munitions at the crowd.

Yes, I know a couple of officers were non-lethally shot yesterday, but the report I read on that implied other then that the protest remained largely peaceful also its unclear whether that shooting was related to the protests or not in the first place so cannot be said yet if the shooter was even a protestor or not.