Roger Stone says trump should “declare martial law” to

Page 3 of 18 [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 5:19 pm

I don't think they should declare all out war.
Bring in the military like they did in Massachusetts and the rioters will go home.

They brought out National Guard in Massachusetts after the Kenosha shooting and there were no riots or property damage.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 5:27 pm

You worry about Massachusetts, and let us Californians worry about California, okay?

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 5:37 pm

Much of the Hyperbole About The Protests is generated by Faux (Fox) News; And Amplified by 'the Church'
That Also gets its 'Marching Orders' at the Pulpit From Faux News too; Sitting in Church today Listening
to the Priest Suggest that the Left and the Protests is more Dangerous For Focus than A Pandemic
Killing 193,000 Folks As Projected 415,000, by the First of the Year; when the 'Dear
Leader' Admits He Downplayed the Pandemic; Whereas, an actual Strategic Plan
As He knew the Pandemic Was Five Times more Dangerous than the 'Regular
Flu' And AirBorn, Could Have Been Reduced in Death by Tens of Thousands
Just by Taking Appropriate Leadership Direction on Testing, Masking,
And Social Distancing as 'the Dear Leader' Still Does Not Require
Any Safety Measures at His Rallies; Anyway, the 'Dear Leader'
Is supported at the Pulpit and the Fox News Hyperbole
is the Topic of the Day; i Just about walked out of the Church
But there was too much Dark Muse and Evil to Hear in interest;
And Additionally, the Priest Criticized Folks Who Criticize As Obviously
Staying Silent is How Hitler Did His Evil Deeds in the Same General way the
Catholic Church Supported
the Dictators
then;
True,
IT Usually
takes Church
to Gather Folks
together sadly in Ignorance
to Support The Worst Killing Fields
of All that are now just a 'Less Sanitized Way'
For 'Gas Chambers' in the U.S. of A; At this Rate
We will See a Million Deaths, if Trump Stays in Office;
Yes, Hundreds of Thousands of Lives likely Saved if the
Recommendations By Science Are Simply Taken Serious and
Practiced by the New Administration with a bit of Common Basic Human Decency And Empathy too...

"The US Crisis Monitor — a joint project between ACLED and the Bridging Divides Initiative (BDI) at Princeton University — analyzed real-time data about protest movements and political violence in the US, using news reports and social media for the report published on Thursday (Sept. 3).

The ACLED recorded more than 10,600 demonstrations across the US between May 24 and August 22, about 93% were peaceful. Nearly 8,000 (precisely 7,750) were linked to the Black Lives Matter movement, the report states."

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demons ... mmer-2020/

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 13 Sep 2020, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 5:43 pm

Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
A person would have to be NUTS if that person feels that martial law is a viable solution to the situation within a US context.  This Stone guy is totally off his rocker.
It's even scarier that people are actually AGREEING with him.
Not only are they agreeing with him, but they're trying to get others to agree with him too!

My wife was in the Philippines during the time martial law was in effect under the Marcos regime.  She has told me horror stories about the atrocities that I will not post here.  She also used to have a brother...

The right wingers don't even seem to grasp why Martial Law is a bad thing. They should be careful about what they wish for.

emotrtkey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Sep 2020, 6:05 pm

I don't think anyone wants martial law. Unfortunately, I think Democrats will force Trump to declare martial law to protect our democracy. Americans cannot and will not tolerate domestic terrorists trying to violently remove Trump from power after he wins the election. I'd prefer if Trump delayed the election until the situation improves but that's probably not possible. Fortunately, Trump is a uniter who can bring the decent citizens of America together and quickly crush any lawlessness by traitors who hate America.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:13 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
A person would have to be NUTS if that person feels that martial law is a viable solution to the situation within a US context.  This Stone guy is totally off his rocker.
Not only are they agreeing with him, but they're trying to get others to agree with him too!  My wife was in the Philippines during the time martial law was in effect under the Marcos regime.  She has told me horror stories about the atrocities that I will not post here.  She also used to have a brother...
The right wingers don't even seem to grasp why Martial Law is a bad thing.  They should be careful about what they wish for.
What many people fail to realize is that martial law applies to everyone, but most especially to people who provide nothing of value to the government.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:16 pm

Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Not only are they agreeing with him, but they're trying to get others to agree with him too!  My wife was in the Philippines during the time martial law was in effect under the Marcos regime.  She has told me horror stories about the atrocities that I will not post here.  She also used to have a brother...
The right wingers don't even seem to grasp why Martial Law is a bad thing.  They should be careful about what they wish for.
What many people fail to realize is that martial law applies to everyone, but most especially to people who provide nothing of value to the government.

Let's sit back and see if this turns into the Reichstag Fire Decree all over again.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:17 pm

emotrtkey wrote:
... Democrats will force Trump to declare martial law ...
Democrats are unable to force Trump to do anything.  Trump will do what he damn well pleases, and if he chooses to declare martial law, the Democrats will be unable to stop him.

I hope you enjoy martial law, because some of the first to go will be lawyers, judges, religious leaders, and their followers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:18 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Let's sit back and see if this turns into the Reichstag Fire Decree all over again.
No, let's work on obtaining Canadian passports and getting out of the U.S. while the getting is still good!

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:22 pm

Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
No, let's work on obtaining Canadian passports and getting out of the U.S. while the getting is still good!

*sigh* there is no hope of me ever getting out of here. :(

I just better hope I don't get arrested and made to 'disappear' for having a big mouth.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:23 pm

Sudden thought: Why would people who favor theocracy object to martial law?  I mean, they're the same thing, except the worshiped being is a mortal dictator instead of an immortal god, the loyal priests wear military uniforms instead of robes, and they carry guns instead of crosses.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
Sudden thought: Why would people who favor theocracy object to martial law?  I mean, they're the same thing, except the worshiped being is a mortal dictator instead of an immortal god, the loyal priests wear military uniforms instead of robes, and they carry guns instead of crosses.

I think a better question is why are they supporting Martial Law when it could possibly lead to state-enforced atheism where they have to worship a dictator as the supreme being?

Trump doesn't want Americans to pray for him, he wants them to pray to him like the rest of his dictator buddies.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:44 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I think a better question is why are they supporting Martial Law when it could possibly lead to state-enforced atheism where they have to worship a dictator as the supreme being?  Trump doesn't want Americans to pray for him, he wants them to pray to him like the rest of his dictator buddies.
Yes, I can see it now...

"Dear Leader,

Can I have some bread?  You can have my sister for some bread.

With All My Love & Worship..."

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:51 pm

Trump will use any excuse to delay the election....indefinitely.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 6:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump will use any excuse to delay the election... indefinitely.
This includes signing a Presidential Declaration of Martial Law.

Just remember that I tried to warn you before his goons busted down your door at midnight...

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 7:15 pm

Stone working as a sock puppet for Trump, of course, testing the waters.

The USA is in treacherous waters. Not a day goes by lately when I don't see something that makes me shiver over the implications. Is the USA in some kind of mindless trance? Or just so browbeaten, divided and demoralised that apathy blinds them to the dangers of how to lose a country?