Kyle Rittenhouse included in heroes list in school

Page 4 of 15 [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:08 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
It's amazing how often people repeat simple lies such as this... Doesn't really encourage reading further.
How is that a lie?  That is what all the reports coming out about it said... so I am basing it off that.  Have not heard anything different, as of yet.
I have heard nothing different, either; at least, not from any reliable source.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:08 pm

emotrtkey wrote:
Kyle Rittenhouse is a brave hero who will be found not guilty of all charges. He's a young boy who supports law and order who risked his life to help people in need. Schools should lift up this young boy as an example for all children to follow.

Why would American schools encourage domestic terrorism? You sound as foolish as people who insist Osama Bin Laden was a hero. They're both bloodthirsty reactionaries who murdered innocent Americans.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:
Kyle Rittenhouse is a brave hero who will be found not guilty of all charges. He's a young boy who supports law and order who risked his life to help people in need. Schools should lift up this young boy as an example for all children to follow.
Why would American schools encourage domestic terrorism? You sound as foolish as people who insist Osama Bin Laden was a hero. They're both bloodthirsty reactionaries who murdered innocent Americans.
There was once a member of this website who claimed that Christopher Dorner was a hero for murdering 4 innocent people in 2013.  That member even went so far as to claim that statues would be erected in Dorner's honor and that his birthday would be declared a national holiday.  He left WP when he found that no one would support his opinions.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:
There was once a member of this website who claimed that Christopher Dorner was a hero for murdering 4 innocent people in 2013.  That member even went so far as to claim that statues would be erected in Dorner's honor and that his birthday would be declared a national holiday.  He left WP when he found that no one would support his opinions.

I'm surprised he didn't just start posting in The Haven about how unfair it was for so many posters to disagree and criticize his ideas. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:28 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

Who did he 'help' exactly? The paramedics specifically did not want him around, he was making their job harder by intimidating people and they were avoiding him because of it. Also, he didn't get chased until after he had already shot someone. Might help to read this link cyberdad posted earlier....
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/loc ... 656907002/ it has quite a bit of detail from witnesses and the paramedics describing how uncomfortable he made them.

We should not be encouraging teenagers to arm themselves with assault rifles and shoot people.

Still not an assault rifle

Kyle did not shoot first.

And the initial beef with one of the shot rioters was over Rittenhouse putting out a fire in a wheeled dumpster that a bunch of rioters were in the process of pushing towards a gas station. Helping, one might argue.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:40 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Who did he 'help' exactly? The paramedics specifically did not want him around, he was making their job harder by intimidating people and they were avoiding him because of it. Also, he didn't get chased until after he had already shot someone. Might help to read this link cyberdad posted earlier....
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/loc ... 656907002/ it has quite a bit of detail from witnesses and the paramedics describing how uncomfortable he made them.

We should not be encouraging teenagers to arm themselves with assault rifles and shoot people.

Still not an assault rifle

Kyle did not shoot first.

And the initial beef with one of the shot rioters was over Rittenhouse putting out a fire in a wheeled dumpster that a bunch of rioters were in the process of pushing towards a gas station. Helping, one might argue.

Fine big gun, idk.

As far as I know no one shot him first...so, kind of seems like he shot first. But still trying to find as much video and reports on what happened before the crowd chased him. Seems he shot someone and then they chased him in an attempt to disarm him.

Do you have a source for the dispute being over a dumpster fire? So I can take a look. even if that was the case though deadly force was not appropriate on rittenhouse's part most likely.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 23 Sep 2020, 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:46 pm

Big gun, sure.

Someone in the crowd fired a pistol when Kyle was already trying to walk away, a few moments before the firdt guy charged at him.

I'm on my phone atm. But videos of that has been posted around here both by me and others.

emotrtkey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2020, 3:46 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:

Why would American schools encourage domestic terrorism?

The school honored the young boy who shot two domestic terrorists as a hero.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:50 pm

emotrtkey wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:

No, they honoured the terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse.

Luckily, he's still behind bars where murderers belong.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:51 pm

The people showing up with guns have in all past cases proven to be right wing racist fanatics come to terrorize any and all protesters, including those demonstrating peacefully. When people saw that dumb kid with the gun, there was no other reason to think he was there to kill blacks and their white supporters. And I have to ask: just what are this kid's affiliations?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:52 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:
No, they honoured the terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse.  Luckily, he's still behind bars where murderers belong.
It would not surprise me if the teacher was yet another "Back to The 1950s" type.

Last edited by Fnord on 23 Sep 2020, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 3:52 pm

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong weapon, wrong response.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 4:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The people showing up with guns have in all past cases proven to be right wing racist fanatics come to terrorize any and all protesters, including those demonstrating peacefully. When people saw that dumb kid with the gun, there was no other reason to think he was there to kill blacks and their white supporters. And I have to ask: just what are this kid's affiliations?

He says he was there to provide medical aid, if someone brandishing a gun like that came to give me 'medical aid' I'd probably find it more terrifying than helpful.

His affiliations were basically Trump and Cops oh and his love of guns maybe a little too much love for guns considering what ended up happening.

emotrtkey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2020, 4:08 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
emotrtkey wrote:

No, they honoured the terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse.

Luckily, he's still behind bars where murderers belong.

He wil be found not guilty and released because he's innocent and a good person.

Luckily, the two terrorists he shot won't be attacking anyone else again.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 4:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

He says he was there to provide medical aid, if someone brandishing a gun like that came to give me 'medical aid' I'd probably find it more terrifying than helpful.

His affiliations were basically Trump and Cops oh and his love of guns maybe a little too much love for guns considering what ended up happening.

Is there any evidence that he's affiliated with armed right wing organizations?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2020, 4:10 pm

emotrtkey wrote:

He wil be found not guilty and released because he's innocent and a good person.

Luckily, the two terrorists he shot won't be attacking anyone else again.

ha, in your dreams perhaps.