Page 23 of 31 [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:05 pm

Pepe wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Okay here is what I don't understand. Why are Trump supporters clashing with BLM members? The election doesn't have anything to do with police brutality and treatment of black people, so why do the BLM think that the election is related to that? It's a separate issue, isn't it?
Well, I'm sure a lot of black people believe that the election has something to do with police brutality and treatment of black people. :roll:

Apparently, there was a big black/coloured shift in support towards the capitalists republicans.
Interesting. 8)

that is because stooooopid people actually believe the horatio alger crap that the capitalist folk tell them.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Okay here is what I don't understand. Why are Trump supporters clashing with BLM members? The election doesn't have anything to do with police brutality and treatment of black people, so why do the BLM think that the election is related to that? It's a separate issue, isn't it?
Well, I'm sure a lot of black people believe that the election has something to do with police brutality and treatment of black people. :roll:

Apparently, there was a big black/coloured shift in support towards the capitalists republicans.
Interesting. 8)

that is because stooooopid people actually believe the horatio alger crap that the capitalist folk tell them.

Getting more jobs and better wages helps, too. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If Trump did a good job as President, I wouldn’t have been as adamant that he not get elected.

71 million voters disagree with you. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:20 pm

cberg wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
We have to get rid of police brutality. I don’t care if a Democrat or the Republican is President.

Frankly that means you're not looking at any Republicans then.

Let's see what the Democrats do, now that they are in government, shall we? :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:22 pm

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Interesting. 8)

which is just GOP propaganda, no working class person i know benefited from anything trumpoleeney's crowd promulgated.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Interesting. 8)

which is just GOP propaganda, no working class person i know benefited from anything trumpoleeney's crowd promulgated.

And yet there was that swing made by "stupid" people. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump should just acknowledge that he won’t be President after Biden takes the Oath of Office....

I think he wants "Power of authority" to continue to implement policies, while he still can.
No coup. Just finishing off loose ends, in his view, I imagine.

horribly inhumane and unfair policies. fixed it for ya.

Not an attack, but you do have a *blind* hatred of the man. 8O

not really, but i do hate his inhumane and unfair GOP policies.

You aren't saying *all* their policies are bad, though, right?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 11:31 pm

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Interesting. 8)

"against stupidity, even the gods themselves contend in vain." [Nietzsche]
definition of stu·pid·i·ty
/st(y)o͞oˈpidədē/
noun
behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 6:32 pm

So now that Biden is in, have the protests and riots calmed down more since?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 7:05 pm

ironpony wrote:
So now that Biden is in, have the protests and riots calmed down more since?
WHAT protests and riots?  There has not been any news of protests and riots since before the election.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 7:15 pm

Oh okay, I didn't know that.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 7:16 pm

That can be?

I heard a million times about how the kool-aid MAGA cult were going to start a civil war with all their guns.

Especially during the coup.

Banana republic.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 7:46 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
That can be?

I heard a million times about how the kool-aid MAGA cult were going to start a civil war with all their guns.

Especially during the coup.

Banana republic.

They so far seem to have settled for just spewing endless snark on the internet.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 9:03 pm

Then it'll be hard to tell them apart from those who made all those false predictions.

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 9:10 pm

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay, I didn't know that.

That's strange, because an exact copy of this conversation happened in another thread about 3 days ago after you said the same thing.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 10:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Interesting. 8)

"against stupidity, even the gods themselves contend in vain." [Nietzsche]
definition of stu·pid·i·ty
/st(y)o͞oˈpidədē/
noun
behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment.
+

Wasn't Nietzsche a Nazi fascist conservative?
Wouldn't he have applied that statement to the *other* side of politics? :scratch: :mrgreen: