Page 16 of 31 [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 31  Next

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 9:11 am

"Now that we have seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany, we're starting to get some raw data off of that... I want everyone to listen to me, the things that are going to come out will shake the globalists to their very core. When President Trump is declared the winner of this election, what we saw last weekend with Trump supporters getting attacked in DC. That's nothing. These people are coming for every city and every suburbs..."

"Some of the raw data coming off of this is showing clear examples of how votes were being switched by an algorithm in the software... that's why you saw even the New York Times' own data tracker on election night within 68 seconds [Mikah note: oddly specific, I think someone is actually doing real analysis] Trump went from being ahead by tens of thousands of votes in Wisconsin to all of a sudden being behind by tens of thousands of votes..."

Interesting, if true. I'm not sure what to make of the server seizure in Germany. It looks to be a real event, but whether it is directly related to the latest election, I'm not sure. Some are saying it was a separate case.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 9:22 am

Mikah wrote:

"Now that we have seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany, we're starting to get some raw data off of that... I want everyone to listen to me, the things that are going to come out will shake the globalists to their very core. When President Trump is declared the winner of this election, what we saw last weekend with Trump supporters getting attacked in DC. That's nothing. These people are coming for every city and every suburbs..."

Interesting, if true. I'm not sure what to make of the server seizure in Germany. It looks to be a real event, but whether it is directly related to the latest election, I'm not sure. Some are saying it was a separate case.

There were rumours of some server(s) being seized in Germany over the weekend, but I hadn't been able to find anything to support them, so hadn't posted anything.

I'm still not certain they are anything ouside of rumours based on what I have seen (Supposedly "Scytl" servers, somehow linked with Dominion, according to the rumours I had come across), and I'm not sure how accurate the person on this video is\whether they are providing "first-hand" knowledge, or just passing along these earlier rumours, but I'm sure that if this is true we will hear more from other sources in the next week or so - There is a limited window available for the information from them (should they have been seized) to be released and used in any court cases which would impact on the election challenges, which would be the most likely use for it.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 11:34 am

The only German servers to be seized are likely those of Deutsche Bank AG -- the German lender famous for being the only institution that would loan Mr. Trump money while everyone else treated him like a pariah, and that presumably knows more about Mr. Trump's finances than anyone outside the Trump Organization.

The Trump Organization was trying to obtain loans from the bank for the Trump National Doral Golf Club in Florida and the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago.  In the wake of the financial crisis, Trump had defaulted on a loan from the bank for the Chicago property, and in an absurd move even for him, filed a lawsuit against Deutsche, claiming it had caused the global financial crisis and "engaged in predatory lending against him".  The bank promptly countersued, and the case was eventually settled.  Having been burned by the bankruptcy king in the past, Deutsche initially balked at the idea of lending the Trump Organization its requested $100 million, at which point Ivanka Trump, the point person on the discussions, suggested her father would guarantee the loans with his personal assets.

That got Deutsche listening, but it insisted on performing "due diligence" first; and because Trump’s tax returns apparently contain information on par with the Pentagon Papers, their appraisal was carried out in a slightly unorthodox fashion -- the bank sent a team to the office of the Trump Organization's chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, who allowed the bankers to see relevant parts of Trump’s tax returns and take notes.  However, the bankers were not allowed to make copies of any of the records to take with them.

It is as though the returns contain information that will make Trump look bad!

:lol: One can certainly hope so!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 12:52 pm

Rudy and co. coming out guns blazing.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 1:04 pm

... and firing blanks.

Fox News wrote:
President Trump's reelection campaign said Thursday that it is dropping a lawsuit challenging voting results in Michigan, which show Democrat Joe Biden narrowly carrying the battleground state.

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan", Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, said in a statement.

Trump lost Michigan by about 155,000 votes, according to unofficial results still being certified by county boards of canvassers. There is no evidence or proof of widespread election fraud.

Federal and state officials from both parties have declared the 2020 election safe and secure.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
... and firing blanks.

Hehe. Might want to check your own equipment.

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne county from being prematurely certified..."

https://twitter.com/davidshepardson/sta ... 7146407938

Thanks for proving a perfect example of the phenomenon Trump described as "the facts are true, the news is fake".

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 1:47 pm

Oh, well, if RUDY said it, it HAS to be true! He would't lie! Again!

Rudy Giuliani is so far past getting caught red handed with his pants down, he's now moved on to been caught with his red hand down his pants.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 1:47 pm

Mikah wrote:
Thanks for proving a perfect example of the phenomenon Trump described as "the facts are true, the news is fake".

I'm not sure anyone (in general) knows what is going on to be honest. They voted to certify, then they withdrew, but then the county said its not possible to withdraw?

Team Trump may very well be putting forth this statement to save face and claim a win where one does not actually exist. Or somehow the certification will be undone though no one is suggesting how (in the news).

Quote:
But David Fink, a lawyer for the city of Detroit in the lawsuit, told CNBC, “They can put whatever spin they want on it. They dismissed the case because they were going to lose.”

“The so-called rescission of those votes has absolutely no legal significance,” Fink said. “The canvassing board made its decision and the votes will now be reviewed by the state canvassing board.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/19/trump-campaign-drops-michigan-election-lawsuit-rudy-giuliani-says.html

I guess we will see what happens next. On to the statewide certification board.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Mikah wrote:

I'm not sure anyone knows what is going on to be honest. They voted to certify, then they withdrew, but then the county said its not possible to withdraw?

Team Trump may very well be putting forth this statement to save face and claim a win where one does not actually exist. Or somehow the certification will be undone though no one is suggesting how (in the news).

Quote:
But David Fink, a lawyer for the city of Detroit in the lawsuit, told CNBC, “They can put whatever spin they want on it. They dismissed the case because they were going to lose.”

“The so-called rescission of those votes has absolutely no legal significance,” Fink said. “The canvassing board made its decision and the votes will now be reviewed by the state canvassing board.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/19/trump-campaign-drops-michigan-election-lawsuit-rudy-giuliani-says.html

I guess we will see what happens next.

^^^THIS^^^

Pigeon chess. Knock over all the pieces, crap all over the board, strut around like you won.

Technically they did get what they wanted, I suppose - fostering doubt in the system, and riling up his base for free money "frawd hunting money".

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 5:45 pm

Basically, it was 90 minutes of re-hashing the same old de-bunked lies, rumors, and conspiracy theories.

Uncle Rudy really gave Uncle Donny his money's worth this time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 7:03 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The only thing that Mr. Trump's attorneys have delivered is a ridiculous mishmash of lawsuits that run the gamut from weak to entirely meritless to downright frivolous.  Mr. Trump and his attorneys are not only humiliating themselves, they are damaging our democracy in the process.  Mr. Trump, his campaign and his surrogates have been absolutely pummeled in the courts.

One of the great things about our legal system is that it requires actual proof -- not tweets, not public statements, not viral videos -- but actual, verifiable, material evidence.  Mr. Trump's efforts to create evidence of voter fraud out of nothing more than rumor, innuendo, and suspicion have failed spectacularly.

Within just the last seven days, the Trump campaign and its lawyers have either lost or voluntarily dropped nine different cases in one day -- they have even begun to withdraw their own lawsuits, giving up on their case in Arizona and dropping their appeal of a loss in Nevada; and, on Monday, his followers dropped their lawsuits seeking to contest election results in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Even the lawyers are jumping ship; multiple firms have now abandoned the Trump campaign's effort to dispute the election results.  Judges have tossed out the preposterously infirm lawsuits nearly as quickly as Mr. Trump's attorneys have filed them; as a result, our judiciary has rightly prevented the bogus "massive fraud" narrative from taking any further hold than it already has gathered from the wild pronouncements of Mr. Trump and his enablers.

Those lawyers eagerly bringing these lawsuits deserve derision for their stubborn, pathetic attempts to conjure massive fraud where no such thing exists, and for also doing something even more insidious: they are undermining public confidence in our election system and our democratic process.

I hope President Biden and Vice-President Harris will undo every blunder and failure of the Trump administration, and restore America's faith in due democratic process.  They have only four short years to accomplish this feat.  Will it be time enough?

It is curious, then, that staff from the legal firm defending against one of the currently running cases has been caught harrassing the legal firm behind the case:
Quote:
On November 14, 2020 at 8:43am, an attorney at Kirkland & Ellis left a one-minute voicemail for undersigned counsel. The voicemail, which has been provided to counsel of record from Kirkland & Ellis in this case and will be provided to the Court via email upon request, speaks for itself and by any measure falls afoul of standards of professional conduct. Local Rule 83.23.2 adopts a Code of Professional Conduct for practitioners in this district which includes a commitment to “treat with civility and respect the lawyers, clients, opposing parties, the court and all the officials with whom I work.” LR 83.23.2 also adopts the Pennsylvania Rules of Professional Conduct, the preamble to which states that “[a] lawyer should demonstrate respect for the legal system and for those who serve it, including judges, other lawyers and public officials.” Preamble ¶ 5. But if there needs to be a rule saying that Kirkland & Ellis associates should not call opposing counsel and leave an abusive voicemail then all hope is lost.

Source: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.131.0.pdf

If the cases are as "meritless", or "frivolous" as some claim, then why is so much effort being made to harrass the legal firms behind them, or such efforts being made to denounce the cases before a judge has had an opportunity to rule on them?

Similarly, following constitutionally permitted and legally defined procedures is not going to "damage democracy", but instead demonstrates that the democratic system works. Attempting to prevent access to these legal and constitutionally permitted procedures is a much greater threat to democracy than a court case challenging certain actions related to an election's procedure\outcome. Similarly, attempting to crown a "winner" before the requisite steps have been completed shows disdain for the democratic process as a whole.

That "official" looking paper that you've linked to merely shows a CLAIM of misconduct. IT doesn't say what the voicemail consisted of, merely several pages CLAIMING that their behavior was "bad!", with no actual proof or explanation. And, that's *one* CLAIM. Since when does ONE *CLAIM* constitute "SO MUCH EFFORT BEING MADE"? If SO MUCH EFFORT is going into ANYthing, it's SO MUCH EFFORT going into manufacturing an endless supply of hollow claims, and acting like they're pillars of proof built upon foundations of evidence, when in actuality its nothing more than someone saying "I totally swear this totally happened, but I don't have any proof, so just believe me!"

Regurgitating trump-ian defense of american democracy is phony enough by its own merit. Trump-ian faux american nationalistic pride is even weirder sounding when coming from an individual who isn't even a member of the nation who's system they're "fighting for the honor" of. You're more than welcome to. But it DOES come of as so totally fake, even if it isn't.

Interestingly, the law firm whose associate left the voicemail is now seeking to withdraw from the case...
https://pacer-documents.s3.amazonaws.com/147/127057/15517440455.pdf

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 12:54 am

Brictoria wrote:
Interestingly, the law firm whose associate left the voicemail is now seeking to withdraw from the case...https://pacer-documents.s3.amazonaws.com/147/127057/15517440455.pdf

Whey even bother quoting me if your response in no way addresses anything I've said?

What exactly is your criteria for "interesting"?

Personally, I find PROOF interesting. REAL proof. Talk is cheap.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 10:36 am

While Dominion Voting Systems are busy closing offices and their employees are busy scrubbing their work histories if not their entire internet presences... the more technically minded might be interested in this thread. Archived here.

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 12:21 pm

Mikah wrote:
While Dominion Voting Systems are busy closing offices and their employees are busy scrubbing their work histories if not their entire internet presences... the more technically minded might be interested in this thread. Archived here.

The problem with this level of scepticism and paranoia lies in maintaining it equally across the board.

If you are suspicious of Dominion then you also need to be equally suspicious of very convenient stories like that one.

If we believe Dominion could be corrupt then we also need to believe that articles supposedly incriminating them could have been planted / fabricated. If we're willing to ignore that possibility (i.e. we're deliberately taking everything at face value, without question) we'd be misguided to ignore the possibility Dominion haven't done anything wrong.

Especially as that's what most credible, politically neutral sources have concluded:

Reuters link

Second Reuters link

Now the age old conspiracy comeback is, of course, "Well that's what THEY want you to think!". But that works both ways round as well. What if the real con here is Trump riding roughshod over the democratic process, making false allegations and deliberately destroying faith in the voting process, stirring up civil unrest, clinging onto power for as long as possible so he can bugger things up for Biden to the greatest possible degree, and turning a profit from donations to the legal fund? In which case falsely claiming Dominion are crooked is exactly what THEY want you to think, isn't it?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 12:39 pm

There are people coming forward signing affidavits that the the elections were sabotaged. I think that means something as people would not swear under oath to this, unless they really are crazy.

However, assuming they are telling the truth, I don't think it was a big conspiracy with several states working together. I think a lot of individuals tried to sabotage on it each on their own, without a big conspiracy communication.

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 12:47 pm

ironpony wrote:
There are people coming forward signing affidavits that the the elections were sabotaged. I think that means something as people would not swear under oath to this, unless they really are crazy.

Or they're being paid a huge amount of cash to lie?

There's still no watertight evidence of deliberate fraud, just the normal level of individual machine and human errors. Yes those MIGHT in some cases have been knowing and deliberate, but it's very hard to prove. Also the errors uncovered so far don't appear to have had any impact on the overall result.