Republican civil unrest, after the Democratic win.

Page 1 of 9 [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 5:23 pm

I'm starting early. 8)

I'd like to record the incidences of civil unrest, as a result of a Republican loss of government. :nerdy:

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm

It just proves Democrats and Republicans are supported by dumbasses. It's truly remarkable how gullible people are. I've said it multiple times the Democrats and Republicans are 2 sides of the same coin.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 7:52 pm

They're probably waiting for their orange messiah to win by recount :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . When Biden gets sworn in we'll see if they remain civil.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 8:11 pm

This isn't surprising at all. :roll:

After Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are both sworn in, GOP and Democrats in Congress
will continue to act like little kids towards each other by mud-slinging, name-calling, etc.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 8:17 pm

Kamala Harris (Like Obama and his family) will need 24 hr security to protect her from the rabid right wing crazies.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 8:20 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

After Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are both sworn in, GOP and Democrats in Congress
will continue to act like little kids towards each other by mud-slinging, name-calling, etc.

I am not aware of any conspiracy theories that democrats believe in though.

The GOP nutjobs have plenty of crazy ideas they subscribe to. Democrats have more free thinkers among their number (its why university academics tend to be left wing) whereas the groupthink types drift toward the more authoritarian/power is best GOP mindset

Heck ask a psychologist...Trump followers actually meet the criteria for a cult
https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog ... alled-cult

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 9:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
They're probably waiting for their orange messiah to win by recount.
It seems more likely they are fishing for a court that will decide that citizens' votes do not count as much as the decision of a single conservative judge.
Kraichgauer wrote:
When Biden gets sworn in we'll see if they remain civil.
Once Mr. Trump is out of office, I expect to see the people of his fanbase dial their tactics back to their more traditional practices of barroom brawls, on-the-job conflicts, and incidents of spousal abuse.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 10:45 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
It seems more likely they are fishing for a court that will decide that citizens' votes do not count as much as the decision of a single conservative judge.
Kraichgauer wrote:
Once Mr. Trump is out of office, I expect to see the people of his fanbase dial their tactics back to their more traditional practices of barroom brawls, on-the-job conflicts, and incidents of spousal abuse.

Very possibly.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:07 pm

StayFrosty wrote:
It just proves Democrats and Republicans are supported by dumbasses. It's truly remarkable how gullible people are. I've said it multiple times the Democrats and Republicans are 2 sides of the same coin.

In many ways, I think it is a goose/gander situation, but I think the Democrats tend to be more into civil unrest.
Time will tell.
All valid contributions are welcome. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
They're probably waiting for their orange messiah to win by recount :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . When Biden gets sworn in we'll see if they remain civil.

I am seriously interested in seeing what happens.
Straight facts.
No partisan misinterpretation on either side of the political divide, please. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:11 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

If you find it happening, put it in this thread. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kamala Harris (Like Obama and his family) will need 24 hr security to protect her from the rabid right wing crazies.

Can we keep this discussion civil?
Please tone down the partisanship. 8)

As if that is going to happen! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If it happens, post it in this thread. 8)

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
And all of the major cities will need security to protect the citizens against the left wing morons that have been destroying it. Don't be a simpleton.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 11:34 pm

StayFrosty wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
And all of the major cities will need security to protect the citizens against the left wing morons that have been destroying it. Don't be a simpleton.

That's the spirit! :thumright:
With that sort of attitude, we will get this thread locked in no time! :mrgreen:

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 12:04 am

Pepe wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

That's the spirit! :thumright:
With that sort of attitude, we will get this thread locked in no time! :mrgreen:
Grabs the popcorn.