Page 6 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 8:08 am

I live in a small community and know people that died from Covid.They didn’t fall off a roof, die in a car crash, they died at the hospital.
My doctor said the hospital was full of Covid patients, mostly unvaccinated.So did other health care workers in the area.
I doubt Soros got to them all. :roll:

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 7:00 pm

Redd_Kross wrote:
No-one has ever said that enforced isolation was easy, or didn't have consequences. Of course it did. What we're talking about here is relative, not absolute, risk. The dangers of staying indoors were less than the dangers of going out - if not for you, then for the elderly and vulnerable around you.

Americans seem to have a particular problem with reconciling personal freedom with the freedom of their fellow citizens. If you want absolute freedom to do as you please, that's called anarchy. It has no limits. Yes you can act antisocially, and pay no heed to any law, rule or convention...... but it has consequences. Other people have no limits either, and if you threaten their families or property then they can gun you down.
Boasting about how you went out partying during Covid-19 doesn't make you look big, or clever.
Mindsets like yours are the reason we dumped tea into the Boston Harbor. It's the reason we told King George III to kiss our butts back in 1776. And it's the reason Trump won in 2016.

We are free. We are social. We are Americans. And if someone gets out of line, we have the Second Amendment to protect us: the right to bear arms. Because an armed society is a polite society. In fact, in some states, you can buy a firearm simply by going to a specialized store and waiting 3 days while they run a background check on you; no muss, no fuss. My state, being very liberal, is harder: you gotta apply for a owner's permit, and it's a drawn-out process takes about a month; the State Police Department processes your application, then mails you the permit.

As for partying during the Biden-19 scamdemic, don't hate, participate! :D I got accustomed enough to hugs from women that they're not a big deal to me. But a hug in a crowded room during a scamdemic is something special. :D

Misslizard wrote:
I live in a small community and know people that died from Covid.They didn’t fall off a roof, die in a car crash, they died at the hospital.
My doctor said the hospital was full of Covid patients, mostly unvaccinated. So did other health care workers in the area.
I doubt Soros got to them all. :roll:
I'm not denying that the Biden-19 virus exists. It was real since the day it got made in the Wuhan Virology Institute lab. Anthony Fauci gave the information, George Soros gave the money, and the Institute gave the tools. And so, Biden-19 was born. So without a doubt, a percentage of cases and deaths were true. That is, the person actually had the virus, and died FROM it, not WITH it. But Democrats hijacked the virus for their personal and political gain; after all, they were the ones who wanted it to be released. And the liberal media, paid off by Soros himself, lies through its teeth to this day. Not to mention the filthy crisis actors taking up hospital beds that could have gone to non-Biden-19 patients. Even more so, I came close to committing suicide from the social isolation Democrats created. They have blood on their hands, and I will hate them with a virulent (pun intended) passion until the day I die. :evil: Because for every person like me who joined QAnon and changed their mind, many more actually took their own lives.

My rights don't end where your feeeelings begin!
Then they came for me. But by then, there was no one left to object.
If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Last edited by Aspie1 on 02 May 2022, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 7:16 pm

Calling it "Biden-19" just doesn't make sense......there's no logic to that.

How can George Soros pay off EVERY liberal?

The reason Trump won in 2016----just escapes me.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 7:23 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

He didn't. Clearly, he didn't pay off liberal private citizens, like yourself. He only paid off the Big Tech (Facebook et al.), the mainstream media companies, the Wuhan lab, the Democrat campaign managers, and violent domestic terrorists like Antifa.

Trump won for a good reason: he's one of the last-remaining Americans who truly love their country. And he'd have won in 2020 too, if it weren't for Biden-19 and the Antifa terrorists, both of which were leveraged to frame Trump. Which, sadly, succeeded.

If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 7:35 pm

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2022, 10:56 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
..He only paid off the Big Tech (Facebook et al.), the mainstream media companies, the Wuhan lab, the Democrat campaign managers, and violent domestic terrorists like Antifa.

I can't see how so many people are simply bribed. The USA seems too large for the same operation that's going on in Australia. However JFK did say "a conspiracy of monolithic proportions". Is it possible that from birth a process of abuse has induced an altered mind? These are then promoted via scholarships and open doors to become the prominent people of influence. Leaders and influencers in all fields politics, media, entertainment, academia, medicine, police, unions, churches.

Is it possible that QAnon, Blood Libel, And The Satanic Panic are misdirections to hide the truth?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 8:06 am

When the topic of a discussion raises more questions than the participants can answer, it is time to categorize the topic of discussion as "Conspiracy Theory" and consign it to the tabloids.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 1:05 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
As for LARP/Satanic Panic, it's not a concern in my area. It's majority Catholics; they don't have a visceral fear of Satan the Protestants have.

Depends what kind of Catholic. Traditionalist Catholics, Charismatic Catholics, and many of the more ultra-conservative Catholics do tend to worry a lot about what Satan is up to.

(For a recent relevant news story, see The Complicated Feud That Started When Marjorie Taylor Greene Said Satan Was Controlling the Catholic Church by Molly Olmstead, Slate, April 28, 2022. See also The Vatican, the exorcists and the return of the Devil in a time of enchantment by Philip C. Almond, The Conversation, March 4, 2018.)

Aspie1 wrote:
As for LARP/Satanic Panic, it's not a concern in my area. It's majority Catholics; they don't have a visceral fear of Satan the Protestants have

Among Catholics, a fear of Satan is unlikely to manifest as unwillingness to celebrate Halloween. The fear of Halloween is indeed a specifically Protestant fundamentalist thing. Halloween is a Catholic tradition, after all.

Conservative Catholics are likely to object to the commercialization of Halloween and to some relatively recent popular Halloween customs, but not to Halloween itself.

Last edited by Mona Pereth on 03 May 2022, 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 1:11 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

He didn't. Clearly, he didn't pay off liberal private citizens, like yourself. He only paid off the Big Tech (Facebook et al.), the mainstream media companies, the Wuhan lab, the Democrat campaign managers, and violent domestic terrorists like Antifa.

Your evidence that Soros "paid off" all these people and entities?

And your evidence that Antifa are "domestic terrorists"?

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 6:25 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-jewish-gop-senate-candidate-blames-soros-and-deep-state-for-covid-19-1.10285407
Haaretz is an Israeli newspaper.

Mona Pereth wrote:

If that's not domestic terrorism, then I'm a bleeding-heart liberal.

And don't start with me on January 6! :evil: That was ONE building, and full of corrupt Democrats to boot! Antifa destroyed THOUSANDS of buildings, all using George Soros's money!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 7:37 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-jewish-gop-senate-candidate-blames-soros-and-deep-state-for-covid-19-1.10285407

Mona Pereth wrote:

And don't start with me on January 6! :evil: That was ONE building, and full of corrupt Democrats to boot! Antifa destroyed THOUSANDS of buildings, all using George Soros's money!
Evidence, please, for:

1) The image being of Antifa members, as you claim.

2) The alleged location of each of the alleged “thousands of buildings” YOU claim were destroyed by Antifa.

3) The alleged link between any destroyed building and specific Antifa members.

4) The alleged Jewish GOP Senate candidate candidate expressing anything other than his own cynical opinion.

5) George Soros using his money to fund Antifa activities.

Reminder: YouTube videos are not evidence, as there is reasonable doubt regarding their authenticity — they could be deepfakes.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 8:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
Reminder: YouTube videos are not evidence, as there is reasonable doubt regarding their authenticity — they could be deepfakes.

Be that as it may... but if QAnon takes better care of an aspie's mental health than the government, something is VERY wrong!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 8:43 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Be that as it may... but if QAnon takes better care of an aspie's mental health than the government, something is VERY wrong!
There is no irrefutable evidence that QAnon takes any care of even its own mental health.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 9:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
There is no irrefutable evidence that QAnon takes any care of even its own mental health.

If what you're saying it true, then you clearly haven't seen pictures of me at my first Q party. Or a picture of me on a road trip out of state with my Q friends, where I'm on the dance floor in a bar. (That state was 100% free already, while mine was still a liberal hellhole, with looting as the only legal way of socializing.) I look SO HAPPY in those pictures! If that's not "mental health", then I will vote for Biden in 2024. 8O

Speaking of mental health, we (exclusive "we") coped with it extremely well. We made jokes about the movie "The Thing" (1982). That is, if one of us is possessed by "the thing" (the Biden kind), then at least we understand the futility of avoiding other people, and can enjoy being human for one last time before the Democrats take it away forever.

Remember: I was already suicidal. So it was basically the same thing: whether I caught Biden-19 and died, or used a [redacted] to take my life, it didn't make a lick of difference to me.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2022, 8:07 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:

The article is paywalled except for the first few paragraphs.

From what I can tell based on those first few paragraphs, it would appear that this article is about claims by Josh Mandel, a Republican politician who happens to be Jewish. But the mere fact that a politician claims something is not evidence that it's true.

Aspie1 wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:

It's not at all clear from the video whether these looters were affiliated with any political groups at all, much less which groups if any, or how and by whom any such groups were funded.

Last edited by Mona Pereth on 04 May 2022, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2022, 8:23 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
. . . From what I can tell based on those first few paragraphs, it would appear that this article is about claims by Josh Mandel, a Republican politician who happens to be Jewish. But the mere fact that a politician claims something is not evidence that it's true. . .
Agreed.  It is obvious that Joshua Aaron Mandel is an American far-right politician who will say anything against the environment, freedom of religion, freedom of choice, and freedom of expression.  He is a Donald Trump loyalist, backing Trump's claims of election fraud, falsely believing that the 2020 presidential election was 'stolen' from Trump, and pledging to carry forward Donald Trump's agenda:

• He has called for the repeal of the Affordable Care Act.

• He has vowed to fight attempts to advance clean-air standards.

• He is a supporter of expanded coal plants and has criticized what he has termed as "radical" environmental groups.

• He is against openly gay people serving in the military.

• He is anti-abortion and pro-capital punishment.

• He has called for an aggressive energy exploration while reducing environmental regulation.

• He opposes same-sex marriage.

• He rejects the scientific consensus on climate change.

• He supports the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline.

• He supports the establishment of one religion in the United States -- which would be against the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution -- believing that America was not founded as a secular nation (it was).

• He voted against workplace and housing discrimination protections for gay and transgender people in 2009.

• He was married to social worker Ilana Shafran in August 2008 in Jerusalem. In April 2020, Mandel and Shafran filed for divorce.  Mandel walked away with more than $1 million in the assets split during the dissolution, most of it in investment accounts, his state pension and equity in his new home in Beachwood.

• His wealth initially came from his ex-wife, Ilana Shafran (e.g., he married her for her money).  A 2011 financial disclosure report during his first run for office showed Mandel with little personal wealth to claim, save for his $82,000 salary as state treasurer.