I have some serious questions to people who voted for Trump.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Loghorn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jan 2021, 9:07 pm

Hello. I have a couple of questions for those who have voted for Trump, & I think that this is a subject that everyone can answer & have very decent conversations with. Now this is a very serious question that I think applies to everyone:

1.) How many people have hated Trump, but have actually voted for him during the 2020 election? Like, you dislike him on what he says & does, but have still voted for him anyway? If you have, did you hope that he would lose the general election to Biden?

2.) This next question would apply to those that have voted for him before back in 2016: How many of you have voted for Trump during his re-election again in 2020? If so, why?

I'm sure that everyone has their reasons. This can also apply to your families, friends, co-workers, etc. as well. I promise you, there will be no judgements. :wink: I'm only expecting straight, honest answers out of curiosity.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2021, 4:10 am

2016: Trump offered my household tax cuts amounting to a new car.

Clinton offered nothing concrete.

2016: Do I want a new car, or nothing?

Be the hero of your life.

Loghorn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jan 2021, 10:15 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
2016: Trump offered my household tax cuts amounting to a new car.

Clinton offered nothing concrete.

2016: Do I want a new car, or nothing?

Thank you for your answer & for your honesty.