Reply personal responsibility is a crock: here is why

Page 26 of 29 [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,394

09 Feb 2021, 3:48 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Sometimes I do feel privileged with my disability and my diagnoses because I feel it makes my life easier and those without it have to suffer and worker harder and have their mental health decline.

People like my husband have told me I shouldn't feel qualify for using services just as long as I qualify. His reason for why I shouldn't feel guilty for going to my job for people with disabilities to just get a job handed to me like candy when a job opens up for me is because it's harder for us to get a job. I told him "but it's been harder for normal people too today" and my husband said "it's harder for us and we are more prone to being jobless so that is why."

After learning about systemic racism, this makes more sense, there should be such thing as systemic ableism as well.

I would never say other disabled people are privileged, I can only speak for myself and say I am. At least you would have to be insane to take offense to me calling myself privilege and saying I have a disability privilege. I am just glad I don't need to take any medication and that I don't have any health problems. Lot of people on disability have to buy their own meds so they don't have much money so hence low prices like for bus fair for those with disabilities. Not everyone can just stop taking their meds to save money because some will die without it (eg diabetes) or if they have a mental illness like Bipolar or schizophrenia and will become non functional and become homeless if they stopped taking their pills.


Yes, Indeed, to me now, It is Obvious there are Many Homeless Folks Who Need Disability Help the Most;

It's Not an Issue though; So Much That it is so Easy to Get; It's More of an Issue That For Someone

Alone, Without Support, for an Invisible Disability; Where That Disability Prevents

Them From Navigating All The Paper-work That Must Be Filled Out Without

Mistake; and All the Complex Rules and Regulations Associated...

Yes, The People Who

Need Help Most

Who

Are Alone,

Fall Through

The Cracks And

Many End Up In

Places, Both Within And
Externally That Most Folks Cannot Even Fathom...

Folks Who are Good At 'Paperwork', Who Become
Disabled With Support, Do Have Many Advantages

Some Others do not...

So Many

Folks,

Just Plain erased....

Like They Never Existed at all....

True, Not Even A Head Stone Left for 'show'...

Before i Truly Suffered For Long Enough, i too
Was Deficient In Cognitive Empathy For the Hell That is

Real in Life Now..

Most Folks

Are; Yes, the

Folks Who Design the Systems

That Fail 'Those Folks' Most too...
And That Is Still A Huge Problem;
There is Nothing Quite Like actually "Being 'THere' for Real"...


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,177
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

09 Feb 2021, 5:17 pm

Fnord wrote:
the Reptilian Overlords have absolutely no interest in your sex lives.

Trust me,

I am Fnord.

Exactly what we WANT them to think, brother, yes; but someone is going to get suspicious if we keep repeating it.



cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Nov 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,655

10 Feb 2021, 10:48 pm

Quote:
People like Pheonix's friend are the reasons why ableism exists. People will use cases like his friend to justify their bigotry on us and say we are all lazy and not trying hard enough.


Or Ableism exists and those like Pheonix's friend felt like they can't play the game. In essence, why can't the converse to what you said be just as true? His friend realized early on that he was screwed if he tried to play the acceptable way. So, what happens if you can't win? And, Pheonix presumes there is all this help for us. I've looked and the main help out there is for parents with children with ASDs not adults with ASDs.

Quote:
Are there people out there that game the system for those with disabilities, even if they do have that diagnoses, of course. I never believed in taking services for those who need it more than me and I should try and do without. But I went for a Honored Citizen Pass (something I was apposed to using before) when our transportation company here jacked their pass price up for one last time making it be in the $90s and it pissed me off so I went for that pass and I had my doctor sign me a paper for it so I can take it to the office and get the pass. It was that easy because I had a diagnoses. f*****g capitalism. :evil:


Good!

Quote:
f**k with my budget while my work won't give me a $10 raise to compensate for the price jack, I will just play the disability card to save money. Take that. :twisted: Now our passes are over $100 for adult.


As will I. And, I think we need to play the disability card more. In his way Phoneix's friend gave certain people the middle finger. Maybe it's time to start doing the same. Being nice, doing the right thing as defined by others has never worked for us.



Phoenix20
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 5 Feb 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 94

10 Feb 2021, 11:51 pm

Personal responsibility sounds a lot like ableism.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 99,968
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Feb 2021, 1:04 am

it is ableism when somebody born on 3rd base thinks he hit a triple, while castigating the other less fortunate players as being slackers.



cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Nov 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,655

11 Feb 2021, 11:45 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Phoenix20 wrote:
He got what he “wanted” - his first act upon receiving the diagnosis was to research how much free stuff and special exemptions he could get himself.

He didn’t want to know what was wrong and find ways to help himself; he wanted something he could use to turn his problems into everybody else’s problems.

He fought for a disabled badge, parking spaces, free laptops, benefits, exam extensions, free transport, special treatment at work, and got them all.

He took his Asperger’s and wielded it against the world, using it as a mallet to bash at anybody who ever expected him to take any kind of responsibility for his life.

He cashed in his Victim Card.


In a conformist, while claiming one can be true to oneself, you're owed nothing by others and expected to figure things out yourself type of society with little or no help or guidance out there he did the most logical thing and cashed in his victim card.



AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,177
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

12 Feb 2021, 11:24 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Phoenix20 wrote:
He got what he “wanted” - his first act upon receiving the diagnosis was to research how much free stuff and special exemptions he could get himself.

He didn’t want to know what was wrong and find ways to help himself; he wanted something he could use to turn his problems into everybody else’s problems.

He fought for a disabled badge, parking spaces, free laptops, benefits, exam extensions, free transport, special treatment at work, and got them all.

He took his Asperger’s and wielded it against the world, using it as a mallet to bash at anybody who ever expected him to take any kind of responsibility for his life.

He cashed in his Victim Card.


In a conformist, while claiming one can be true to oneself, you're owed nothing by others and expected to figure things out yourself type of society with little or no help or guidance out there he did the most logical thing and cashed in his victim card.

You're assuming nobody ever wants to help, though. A person with ability but who plays the victim is guilty of greed. You owe it to yourself to at least make the effort.



cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Nov 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,655

13 Feb 2021, 2:37 am

AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Phoenix20 wrote:
He got what he “wanted” - his first act upon receiving the diagnosis was to research how much free stuff and special exemptions he could get himself.

He didn’t want to know what was wrong and find ways to help himself; he wanted something he could use to turn his problems into everybody else’s problems.

He fought for a disabled badge, parking spaces, free laptops, benefits, exam extensions, free transport, special treatment at work, and got them all.

He took his Asperger’s and wielded it against the world, using it as a mallet to bash at anybody who ever expected him to take any kind of responsibility for his life.

He cashed in his Victim Card.


In a conformist, while claiming one can be true to oneself, you're owed nothing by others and expected to figure things out yourself type of society with little or no help or guidance out there he did the most logical thing and cashed in his victim card.

You're assuming nobody ever wants to help, though. A person with ability but who plays the victim is guilty of greed. You owe it to yourself to at least make the effort.


1. I did say little or no help. There may be some but it may be rare for a person or may not know where or how to get it.

2. Well, what if that person believes he made the effort and believes he paid himself in full and more?

3. How would this person be guilty of greed if that person doesn't believe he can do it at all and the only way to win is not to play? And, what if this same person decides to kill himself? He would be guilty of committing murder against himself. How do you win exactly if one can't or doesn't know how to comply with what society and God demands?



cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Nov 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,655

14 Feb 2021, 10:44 pm

AngelRho claims we're owed nothing including instruction on how to get a job or anything. But, part of one's duty in life is to work according to God. But if one doesn't know how to get employed, no one will help you or the help is scant and the attitude is you're owed nothing and you're expected to figure it out yourself then isn't AngelRho and other objectivists and conservatives inadvertently creating a series of stumbling blocks.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Stumbling-Blocks

Doesn't God preach against creating stumbling blocks against those who are trying to be upright and be righteous. If a person is trying to work and get employed and all sorts of stumbling blocks and getting employed is what God wants then aren't these conservatives and objectivists transgressing God's law. Can we consider conservatives and objectivists the true apostates and the wolves in sheep's clothing?



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 99,968
Location: the island of defective toy santas

14 Feb 2021, 10:53 pm

there is an old bit of eastern [martial arts] wisdom regarding human nature, that as a child my band teacher told me, he said "those who know don't tell- those who tell don't know." people have lots of secrets to benefit them and their own, held close to their vests, never divulged on pain of death. social darwinism in a nutshell.



AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,177
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

15 Feb 2021, 5:23 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
AngelRho claims we're owed nothing including instruction on how to get a job or anything. But, part of one's duty in life is to work according to God. But if one doesn't know how to get employed, no one will help you or the help is scant and the attitude is you're owed nothing and you're expected to figure it out yourself then isn't AngelRho and other objectivists and conservatives inadvertently creating a series of stumbling blocks.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Stumbling-Blocks

Doesn't God preach against creating stumbling blocks against those who are trying to be upright and be righteous. If a person is trying to work and get employed and all sorts of stumbling blocks and getting employed is what God wants then aren't these conservatives and objectivists transgressing God's law. Can we consider conservatives and objectivists the true apostates and the wolves in sheep's clothing?

You’re using a straw man argument to make your case now? How is that logical?



cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Nov 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,655

15 Feb 2021, 6:40 pm

AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
AngelRho claims we're owed nothing including instruction on how to get a job or anything. But, part of one's duty in life is to work according to God. But if one doesn't know how to get employed, no one will help you or the help is scant and the attitude is you're owed nothing and you're expected to figure it out yourself then isn't AngelRho and other objectivists and conservatives inadvertently creating a series of stumbling blocks.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Stumbling-Blocks

Doesn't God preach against creating stumbling blocks against those who are trying to be upright and be righteous. If a person is trying to work and get employed and all sorts of stumbling blocks and getting employed is what God wants then aren't these conservatives and objectivists transgressing God's law. Can we consider conservatives and objectivists the true apostates and the wolves in sheep's clothing?

You’re using a straw man argument to make your case now? How is that logical?


https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and- ... straw-man/

What did I say that was an exaggeration or distortion?



AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,177
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

16 Feb 2021, 7:25 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
AngelRho claims we're owed nothing including instruction on how to get a job or anything. But, part of one's duty in life is to work according to God. But if one doesn't know how to get employed, no one will help you or the help is scant and the attitude is you're owed nothing and you're expected to figure it out yourself then isn't AngelRho and other objectivists and conservatives inadvertently creating a series of stumbling blocks.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Stumbling-Blocks

Doesn't God preach against creating stumbling blocks against those who are trying to be upright and be righteous. If a person is trying to work and get employed and all sorts of stumbling blocks and getting employed is what God wants then aren't these conservatives and objectivists transgressing God's law. Can we consider conservatives and objectivists the true apostates and the wolves in sheep's clothing?

You’re using a straw man argument to make your case now? How is that logical?


https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and- ... straw-man/

What did I say that was an exaggeration or distortion?

I already clarified what I meant by saying you’re owed nothing, yet you insist on misrepresenting what I said. You’re also twisting the meaning of the Bible. Are you comfortable trying to teach a false gospel?

You are owed basic needs from your parents. If you pay for an education, you are owed information and skill-building. If your problem is with the failures of the public school system, including public higher education system, take it up with liberal teachers and left-wing professors. Objectivists hate it, too.

What I said was nobody owed you anything simply for being alive. This is still true. I don’t owe you anything just because you exist. I simply don’t have the right to deny your right to exist. How YOU choose to exist given your unique circumstances is YOUR responsibility, same as my own choices.

You have repeatedly ignored that Christians and Objectivists often are, and are encouraged to be, generous and helpful. Objectivists couldn’t possibly be open to telling anyone about their philosophy if not for optimism and a love for, and faith in, humanity. I’ve repeatedly given evidence and examples of conservatives and successful people going above and beyond to help others find success.

I’m not sure exactly what you think anyone can contribute to this discussion. It appears to me you’re really just looking for an echo chamber. The Haven is a great sub-forum for getting all your gripes and complaints validated. Even I stick my head in there from time to time. If you’re really not interested in an honest discussion, I suggest going that direction instead.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,394

16 Feb 2021, 12:13 pm

AngelRho wrote:
I already clarified what I meant by saying you’re owed nothing, yet you insist on misrepresenting what I said. You’re also twisting the meaning of the Bible. Are you comfortable trying to teach a false gospel?

You are owed basic needs from your parents. If you pay for an education, you are owed information and skill-building. If your problem is with the failures of the public school system, including public higher education system, take it up with liberal teachers and left-wing professors. Objectivists hate it, too.

What I said was nobody owed you anything simply for being alive. This is still true. I don’t owe you anything just because you exist. I simply don’t have the right to deny your right to exist. How YOU choose to exist given your unique circumstances is YOUR responsibility, same as my own choices.








Dude (my FRiEnD), if You Call Yourself A Christian
Still Now, i Must Wonder if You Ever Even Read the

Book, Considering Promoting 'False Gospel'...

"They Will Know We Are Christians By Our

Love"; Nope, There is Nothing 'Objective'

About that; Only 'Subject of Love' GOD

In Giving Sharing Free

With Least Harm...

This is the Commandment
According to 'Your Religion'...

It's Worth Noting A Commandment

Is Not A Kind Request; Yet A Must Now

to Be Done or Basically Perish As Soul...

Soul of LoVE iN Deed, More Specifically:

As Noted in King James Version, John 4:7-8

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

King James Bible John, 13:34, 'James Says'

A new commandment I give unto you,
That ye love one another;
as I have loved you,
that ye also love
one another.

Oh 'Ye' Yeah And The Punishment

For Not Giving Your Shirt Off Your Back to

The Homeless Man on the Street is Rather Severe:

King James Bible Matthew 25:31-46, 'King James Says'

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the
holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate
them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of
my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when
saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,

ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat:

I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked,
and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an
hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the
least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.

Okay, Now Go Back to 'the
Gospel' You Are Teaching

That You Are Not Your Brother's Keeper....

No That's Not Good News At All for Anyone Who Needs Help...

There Just are no ifs, and, or buts; Either You Do God Is Love Or Your Do Not...

Yet Remember,

i Didn't Write that

Book; i Have more Common

Sense Than That Understanding

The Human Condition From Years of Wise...

Some Folks

Just Don't

Get 'It'

And "Life's Not Fair, Is it,

My Little Friend", Again Taken

From the Disney Movie,

Lion King, Where 'Scar'

Realizes He and The

Mouse Have a Similar 'Lot' in Life...

(It's Really A WHoLE Lot Like the Relationship of 'Trump'
And All His 'Field Mice' too; So Sad, Yet so Similarly True)

It's Worth Noting, The Mouse Escaped And Scar did not...

It Was a Pretty Good Movie; Yet In 'Real Life', Lions Aren't Particularly Nice...

Poor Choice

of Animal

For Parables

By 'Poor Men of Love'....

'The Writers', Disney Producers, Directors, Whatever....

Lioness, Would have been Much More Appropriate for Truth in Light Regarding 'God Is Love'...

Anyway, i'm Writing Another Long Form Poem Bible that is More Realistic to me; Be Back Later as usual...

Have

A Nice Day

In Center Point

Balance of DarK and LiGHT;

Of Course, i don't Entirely

Agree or Disagree with

You; Yet Old

Religions

Are A Fascinating;

Yet Rather Ignorant And Antiquated Study

For What is Really Real and Reality Now For Real;

Love

Is Real

And Worth

Naming God

That Much i Do...

In A World 'Like This'

What Other 'Good News' is THere 'Really'...

Views Vary: Scar, The Other Lion King, And Lioness;

Anyway, Since THAT Bible Says "You Are Your Brother's

Keeper", Personal Responsibility IS A CROCK yet of course that's

NOT Realistic

As Who in

The Hell

In Reality is that Kind...

Smiles, i've Been Literally

Told i was 'Too Good to Be True'

And i Dam sure Ain't Living up to

Any Fairy Tales either....

i Love Being

Human;

All the

Blood, Sweat

And Tears Make
Life Worth Loving (GoD) Now...

Yeah, It's True, The Whole Damned
Loving Experience (GoD) is AlwayS iN ReVision Now... Flux, Flux, Flux, Just So Much Flux...

Yet, You Dear Dude, Dam Sure Ain't Teaching What The Verses Say Above here with SMiLes...

And Quite Honestly, i haven't Seen Many A 'Christian' in 'my Area' That Comes Much Closer than 'Scar'...



_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,177
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

16 Feb 2021, 2:19 pm

aghogday wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
I already clarified what I meant by saying you’re owed nothing, yet you insist on misrepresenting what I said. You’re also twisting the meaning of the Bible. Are you comfortable trying to teach a false gospel?

You are owed basic needs from your parents. If you pay for an education, you are owed information and skill-building. If your problem is with the failures of the public school system, including public higher education system, take it up with liberal teachers and left-wing professors. Objectivists hate it, too.

What I said was nobody owed you anything simply for being alive. This is still true. I don’t owe you anything just because you exist. I simply don’t have the right to deny your right to exist. How YOU choose to exist given your unique circumstances is YOUR responsibility, same as my own choices.








Dude (my FRiEnD), if You Call Yourself A Christian
Still Now, i Must Wonder if You Ever Even Read the

Book, Considering Promoting 'False Gospel'...

"They Will Know We Are Christians By Our

Love"; Nope, There is Nothing 'Objective'

About that; Only 'Subject of Love' GOD

In Giving Sharing Free

With Least Harm...

This is the Commandment
According to 'Your Religion'...

It's Worth Noting A Commandment

Is Not A Kind Request; Yet A Must Now

to Be Done or Basically Perish As Soul...

Soul of LoVE iN Deed, More Specifically:

As Noted in King James Version, John 4:7-8

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

King James Bible John, 13:34, 'James Says'

A new commandment I give unto you,
That ye love one another;
as I have loved you,
that ye also love
one another.

Oh 'Ye' Yeah And The Punishment

For Not Giving Your Shirt Off Your Back to

The Homeless Man on the Street is Rather Severe:

King James Bible Matthew 25:31-46, 'King James Says'

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the
holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate
them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of
my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when
saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,

ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat:

I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked,
and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an
hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the
least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.

Okay, Now Go Back to 'the
Gospel' You Are Teaching

That You Are Not Your Brother's Keeper....

No That's Not Good News At All for Anyone Who Needs Help...

There Just are no ifs, and, or buts; Either You Do God Is Love Or Your Do Not...

Yet Remember,

i Didn't Write that

Book; i Have more Common

Sense Than That Understanding

The Human Condition From Years of Wise...

Some Folks

Just Don't

Get 'It'

And "Life's Not Fair, Is it,

My Little Friend", Again Taken

From the Disney Movie,

Lion King, Where 'Scar'

Realizes He and The

Mouse Have a Similar 'Lot' in Life...

(It's Really A WHoLE Lot Like the Relationship of 'Trump'
And All His 'Field Mice' too; So Sad, Yet so Similarly True)

It's Worth Noting, The Mouse Escaped And Scar did not...

It Was a Pretty Good Movie; Yet In 'Real Life', Lions Aren't Particularly Nice...

Poor Choice

of Animal

For Parables

By 'Poor Men of Love'....

'The Writers', Disney Producers, Directors, Whatever....

Lioness, Would have been Much More Appropriate for Truth in Light Regarding 'God Is Love'...

Anyway, i'm Writing Another Long Form Poem Bible that is More Realistic to me; Be Back Later as usual...

Have

A Nice Day

In Center Point

Balance of DarK and LiGHT;

Of Course, i don't Entirely

Agree or Disagree with

You; Yet Old

Religions

Are A Fascinating;

Yet Rather Ignorant And Antiquated Study

For What is Really Real and Reality Now For Real;

Love

Is Real

And Worth

Naming God

That Much i Do...

In A World 'Like This'

What Other 'Good News' is THere 'Really'...

Views Vary: Scar, The Other Lion King, And Lioness;

Anyway, Since THAT Bible Says "You Are Your Brother's

Keeper", Personal Responsibility IS A CROCK yet of course that's

NOT Realistic

As Who in

The Hell

In Reality is that Kind...

Smiles, i've Been Literally

Told i was 'Too Good to Be True'

And i Dam sure Ain't Living up to

Any Fairy Tales either....

i Love Being

Human;

All the

Blood, Sweat

And Tears Make
Life Worth Loving (GoD) Now...

Yeah, It's True, The Whole Damned
Loving Experience (GoD) is AlwayS iN ReVision Now... Flux, Flux, Flux, Just So Much Flux...

Yet, You Dear Dude, Dam Sure Ain't Teaching What The Verses Say Above here with SMiLes...

And Quite Honestly, i haven't Seen Many A 'Christian' in 'my Area' That Comes Much Closer than 'Scar'...



Christian love is objective, not subjective.

Objective love refers to an expression of value. The only way you can truly love anyone or anything is if you find value in them. Because that value is real or tangible, it compels action. If I see a piece of music gear I want, it’s worth the time and effort to work and save money for it. Because I love my wife, I do what I can to at least not make housekeeping more difficult, or I watch after the baby when I get home so she can get a break, or when I’m not busy I watch after all our children while she works on stained glass projects, or if she wants intimacy I never deny it, or if she needs a night off from cooking, I’ll either grill something or we’ll do takeout. If the love sentiment doesn’t compel someone to action, if it is entirely subjective without substance, it is false. Fake love, fake generosity, etc., Jesus condemned all of it. God condemned all of it going back to the Old Testament. If you expect people to love falsely and pull Jesus’ name into it, you’re teaching a false gospel.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,394

16 Feb 2021, 2:48 pm

^^^



Hey, Dude, Just Quoting Text From 'the Book'; If You Say It Lies, Fine;

Yes, Your Bible; And What You are Teaching Here doesn't reflect it;

You See, The Bible Judges on Acts; And Doesn't take into Account

That Some People Are Born Without This Love That Drives Loving Actions;

Some People Are Erased From Feeling, This Love That Drives Loving Actions,
Through Abuse and Neglect; The Bible Offers Them No 'Mulligans', If 'They' Fail 'The Test'...

(See 'Matthew' Up 'There',
And Read It Again, If
You Don't Remember)

The Bible IS A Failure

As It Doesn't Even

Understand

Human

Nature;

Believe As You

Will; Yet You Will Not

Change the Science of Facts...

Other than that Love, The Emotion,

Is Always Subjective; And Impossible

To Fully Empirically Measure; Just Another Ironic

Science

Fact...

It is
What

It is, 'My Little Friend',
Again, From 'the Lion King Movie'...



_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick