Explaining the dangerous government overreach to aspie kids

Page 5 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 6:45 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I worry about family and friends who are "essential workers" who have to deal with people like you spitting in their faces about their "freedoms".
There's no such thing as "essential worker". We are ALL essential. Every working adult (and teen) contributes something to the economy and the society in their own way. How is a retail clerk or a truck driver more "essential" than a barber or a restaurant server? That's like a line from "Animal Farm" by George Orwell: "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." We all need to work. We all need to eat. And assigning "essentialness" based on whose industry "donated" more cash to the Democrat Party is just plain unfair. Mega-corporations like Walmart and 7-11 donated money, so they're allowed to stay open; Bob's Electronics Shop (fictitious name) did not, so shopping there is illegal even with masks on, which means it has to close. At the same time, LOOTING that store is perfectly legal and no masks necessary, according to the Democrats.

Look at the Republican Party. It allows all, or at least most, businesses to stay open. And it prosecutes any looters even picking up a hammer or a Molotov cocktail, let alone using one. That's why Republican-controlled cities had only minimal problems during the "Summer of Love" :roll:, as opposed to, say, Seattle. Their politicians got all my votes!

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I'm going to do you a favor and delete the rest of this before I get myself into any more trouble than I probably already am.
I wouldn't go that far. I'd debate you further too, but I realize you're in a lot of pain, and now is not the time. I also realize what political views the mods on here hold, which means one thing: they have your back, not mine. Not unlike the teacher in my example upthread.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 8:31 am

Aspie1 has had a very bad experience with therapists and I'm sure that there are lots of other people on WP have had similar experiences as well.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 11:25 am

Aspie1 wrote:
SabbraCadabra wrote:
I worry about family and friends who are "essential workers" who have to deal with people like you spitting in their faces about their "freedoms".
There's no such thing as "essential worker". We are ALL essential. Every working adult (and teen) contributes something to the economy and the society in their own way. How is a retail clerk or a truck driver more "essential" than a barber or a restaurant server? That's like a line from "Animal Farm" by George Orwell: "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." We all need to work. We all need to eat. And assigning "essentialness" based on whose industry "donated" more cash to the Democrat Party is just plain unfair. Mega-corporations like Walmart and 7-11 donated money, so they're allowed to stay open; Bob's Electronics Shop (fictitious name) did not, so shopping there is illegal even with masks on, which means it has to close. At the same time, LOOTING that store is perfectly legal and no masks necessary, according to the Democrats.

Look at the Republican Party. It allows all, or at least most, businesses to stay open. And it prosecutes any looters even picking up a hammer or a Molotov cocktail, let alone using one. That's why Republican-controlled cities had only minimal problems during the "Summer of Love" :roll:, as opposed to, say, Seattle. Their politicians got all my votes!

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I'm going to do you a favor and delete the rest of this before I get myself into any more trouble than I probably already am.
I wouldn't go that far. I'd debate you further too, but I realize you're in a lot of pain, and now is not the time. I also realize what political views the mods on here hold, which means one thing: they have your back, not mine. Not unlike the teacher in my example upthread.

Let me find a Positive Upbeat Song, Before i Sing this next one...

Both My Wife And i Were Among the First to Experience
Covid-19, according to Our Doctors Based on the Symptoms;
54 Hours out of 72 Hours of the First 3 Days For me in Bed
Coughing Up Blood Having Respiratory Problems, Extending

Into Three Months; My Wife Having to Have
Breathing Treatments And An Inhaler;
And Neither One of us Has ever
Had to Go to the Doctor For Flu;

Yes i am Fit as A Dam Olympic
Athlete And My Wife in Perfect
Health too; the Doctor Said She

Couldn't See How i Could Breathe
Listening to My Lungs; Yet Again
One Benefit of Doing Stuff Like

Leg Pressing up to 1520 Pounds
Stronger Than Elite Military Dudes
in my Military Gym; Yes i'll Tell You

What Young Man You are Staring

A Mighty Bit of Suffering in the Eye,

If You Don't Grow Up in Smarts And Listen to What

Science Has to Say About This; Not Only A Deadly

Pandemic Yet one that will Cause a Massive Amount

of Suffering, Even If You Don't Even Have Any Symptom And

You Know What, it gets better off and on as it's True i only Missed

One Work-out As i kept Thinking i was getting Better As i always

Rebounded and Got Worse Through Two Months And It Didn't Stop

Me From Doing Much of Anything Else, i enjoyed in Life; Unless you

Are A 'Real Superman' like me You better re-think Your Cognition As You

May Be in store

For LifeLong

Real Suffering

More than what

Your Unjustified

Conspiracy Voices are Talking About in Your Head Now

From Others On All the Propaganda Channels on TV, Etc...

Yeah It's True, it took about 9 Months for the Occasional
Bouts of Tachycardia to Go Away And i've Never Felt Better
Since i've Been Vaccinated With the Second Shot as It is Already
Established That Helps With Long Haul Symptoms, Like Unexplained
Nerve Pain and the Such Yet it's Nothing to me; a Pleasant Walk in the Park

As i am already

A Master of

Pain And If you

Think You've Had

Psychological Problems too...

Highly Unlikely You've Visited Hell the way i have....

You Need Someone/Something to Straighten Your Soul Out Before You Harm a lot of folks....

And Likely Most Sadly In Your Situation You'll Be the One Who is Harmed the Most;

Ignorance

Harms;

Ignorance

Maims;

Ignorance Kills;

Ignorance is the

Most Dangerous Pandemic

oF All And You Have Shown

A Mightly Lot of Ignorance in this

Thread; Life is Not Something to Fool
Around With Unless You Wanna Pay a Much Bigger Price;
i Already Have, So i understand Where it's possible to go...

And Sadly Science Wasn't Even Smart Enough to Let Me Know What i Had, when i had it...

The First Day i fell Out With it, A Whole House of People Got Sick When i Left the House

to lay my Head

Down in my Car;

Nope, No One

Died From That;

i Was Fortunate in
Deed, Yet it's true

They may Be suffering
With Long Haul Symptoms
Now And Attributing it to something else...

Anyway, You Can't Say You Haven't Been Warned
In this Thread and i wouldn't even be Human if i didn't give you a bit of tough love... 'Weather' you want it or not....

For Your Sake And Every One You Encounter in Life, Before You Become Another Pandemic Spreader Out of Ignorance...

It's Like You're Playing With a Loaded Gun; While Obviously You Are Suffering With Issues, No one deserves to be shot...
And to Be Clear, Where i Live, Up to 50 Percent of the Folks Suffer the way You Do In Scarcity And Are Aligned with
the Same Kind of Ignorance; i Hear this kind of stuff Ad-Nauseam Everyday; Yet i Always Speak Up as it isn't about

Making

Friends,

Just the Truth
And Nothing Yet the Truth....

Yet That's My Version of Asperger's
Syndrome iN LiGHT; You've met one, You've met one... Human Being...

And Yes, if i met You Face to Face, The Conversation Will Be the Same

As i never Hide Behind Any Avatars As i've Earned my Stripes Every 'Scar' for Freedom in Truth....

There is No Reasonable Debate Here; It is Established FACT That Close to 600,000 People Are Dead
And the Way this Issue Was Politicized By the Real Evil of Donald J Trump is In Effect Connected with
Hundreds of Thousands of Deaths that Might Not Have Happened, if Preventative Measures Like Masks
Were Used And Not Made A Fool's Tool Of Political Ploy For Power; No Different that A Deadly Insurrection
That Even the then Majority Leader of the Republican Senate Agreed Trump Was Responsible for then in

An Attempt to Overturn Democracy With All Of Our Freedoms At Stake, Each And Every One of us Now;

My God, i Have Rich
Relatives Who Have Become
Such Fools They Believe Donald
J Trump Knows it all; even if everyone
Else in the World Proves Him a Fool...

How in the World Folks Become Part
of a 'Jim Jones Trump Travel Plan on 5th Avenue'; Goes Far Beyond
Who i am now; Obviously Other Folks Don't Live close to the World i Live in

Of Abundance

Within For Real Now;

Yet Again i Haven't
Always Lived in REAL Heaven
NoW Either; and i Have A 'Good Idea'
Where You are now; yep, just a smidgen...

Honestly, it seems You Are the Only one
Who is gonna pull you out of the Hole You
Continue to Dig; No One Could Help me Either

at the bottom

of the pit...

Decide You
Wanna Breathe;
Really Breathe and Maybe You
Will Or Who Knows Life Might
Just Surprise You one day for change....

If nothing Else, You Might Inspire a Story That Helps someone else....

That Seems to Make a Life Still WorthWhile, Like Watering a Small Sapling into a Tree....

Maybe a New 'Special Interest'; Truly There Are Many Safer ones For All Considered than

Your Current
one Darker it seems as such...

The Sun Still Shines Outside;
And the Air Still Breathes Free
For those Who Come to See Life This or Whatever Other way...

Yeah i understand Life is Tough; Yet it's True About 99 Percent

And All of it is You....

There is no

Escaping You;

No Escaping You in this
Life; Create the Best of it if You will...
Don't Worry About the Can; Do the Do; Do the You....

It Will Be Really Nice If You Fall, You Don't Bring Folks Down With You...

i Realize Not Everyone is Nice; Yet it's A First Step Out of the Hole For Real....

There is No True Courage in Life, Without Putting Others On A Level At Least of Your

Worth For What

That's Worth...

Be

Kind,

'Smile'; It Can't Break You...

AFAIK And For Sure i Feel Now
And Sense for me; if You Don't it Will...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 23 Apr 2021, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 11:30 am

Just got mt second dose of the COVID vaccination.

Guess I'm controlled by the 5G lizard people now. :roll:

In any case, I'm glad I have some protection from the covidiots.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 11:36 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
Just got mt second dose of the COVID vaccination.

Guess I'm controlled by the 5G lizard people now. :roll:

In any case, I'm glad I have some protection from the covidiots.

Since you've now received the entire mark of the beast I have just one thing to say:

Welcome to the dark side, enjoy your cookies.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 11:38 am

Aspie1 wrote:
AardvarkGoodSwimmer wrote:
Let me respectfully challenge you thusly. Is there an anti-woman hostility among the right? For example, there’s a lot more hostility toward Nancy Pelosi than toward Chuck Schumer.

And you as a hard-right conservative can do more good than I in talking with your fellow right-wingers. Yeah, especially since I’m a center-left person.
Short answer: Absolutely not!

Longer answer:
You may be thinking of the Red Pill community. They do have a beef with women as a gender, because women always reject them while having sex with good-looking men on a first date. And Red Pill'ed men overwhelmingly vote conservative. But they are not one and the same. Conservatives hate Nancy Pelosi because she's a filthy, hypocritical Marxist, not because she's a woman. As for Mark Schumer, he's lower-ranking: a senator, not a House Speaker. He does less damage; that's why they hate him less. Heck, they despise Gavin Newsom (D-CA) and Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), and those are men, or close enough. Cuomo is technically a mass murderer for packing high-risk elderly persons into crowded nursing homes. (Even those the Election Infection survival rate is 99.7%, that's not the case for nursing home residents.) Conversely, conservatives admire Kristi Noem (R-SD) and Kim Klacik (R-MD), and they're most certainly women. So the biological sex has nothing to do with it.

goldfish21 wrote:
It's because they're all getting paid so much money to keep quiet about TEH CONSPirACy!!!11 8O

A decade of education followed by a six figure+/year career in medicine has all just been a ruse.. all of them just biding their time for decades, waiting for the great payoff from the American Democrat political party! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever had bullies band together to get you in trouble with your teacher, just for a sick laugh? That is, they planned a group lie, saying that you hurt them somehow. And she automatically believed them over you, because "it's multiple people over one", and also because she respects popular kids more than she respects a socially awkward aspie. The rest of the class believes the popular kids, not you, and your teacher encourages it. And no matter what you say, nothing makes anyone believe you! Then, one kindly kid puts his hand on your shoulder, and says: "I know you didn't do it. Want to play a game next recess?"

The Covid scamdemic is basically the same thing. The "scientists" :roll: are the popular kids. The Democrats is your teacher. The mask-wearers are the rest of your class. You are the conservatives. The kindly kid who believes you is the hard-right group still willing to have parties. The only difference is the motive: increasing government control vs. seeing you miserable.

What motive does every doctor/scientist in the world have to fabricate a pandemic together? Why would they all go along with such a lie?

They're not school children. They're medical doctors, immunologists, virologists, epidemiologists.. highly trained professionals doing their jobs in public service trying to minimize fatalities during a viral pandemic.

wtf?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm

Oh that line of reasoning won't work. I tried that on someone I know. I phrased it differently.

I said, think of all the thousands of people who would have had to be involved and keep the secret.

He said, I know. There were.

I gave up after that.

threetoed snail
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Apr 2021, 3:05 pm

Never mind good old Occam's razor. Intergalactic planet-sized swords apparently make more sense.

:shrug:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 3:19 pm

threetoed snail wrote:
Never mind good old Occam's razor. Intergalactic planet-sized swords apparently make more sense.

:shrug:

It's probably the same Jewish space lasers that started the California wild fires vs. intergalactic planet-sized swords.. I mean, don't be ridiculous. Sheesh!

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 3:34 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
. . . Conservatives hate Nancy Pelosi because she's a filthy, hypocritical Marxist, not because she's a woman. As for Mark Schumer, he's lower-ranking: a senator, not a House Speaker. He does less damage; that's why they hate him less. . .
Before January, that was true. With the R’s holding the Senate, Schumer was just another Senator.

But now with the D’s holding a (one vote!) Senator majority, Chuck Schumer is THE Senate Majority Leader.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 5:11 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
It's probably the same Jewish space lasers that started the California wild fires vs. intergalactic planet-sized swords.. I mean, don't be ridiculous. Sheesh!
You're way off base! Antifa started those fires, by throwing Molotov cocktails from passing cars. Whether or not those Antifa members were Jewish, I couldn't care less. They deserve a life in prison for doing that. It's much, much worse than having parties during a scamdemic.

My rights don't end where your feeeelings begin!
Then they came for me. But by then, there was no one left to object.
If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 5:19 pm

I miss leftie conspiracy theorists.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 5:57 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Antifa started those fires, by throwing Molotov cocktails from passing cars.

Source?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 6:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
Antifa started those fires, by throwing Molotov cocktails from passing cars.

Source?

From within passing cars, duh! :roll: :lol:

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 7:17 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Conservatives hate Nancy Pelosi because she's a filthy, hypocritical Marxist, not because she's a woman.

All this sentence proves is, you have absolutely no idea what a Marxist is, or what they stand for. And on that basis I assume the rest of your post is equally nonsensical, and should therefore be ignored.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 10:49 pm

ANTIFA