ID's are racist except when buying a gun, driving...

Page 8 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:22 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
You with your rhetorical question "Condemning white supremacy is now evil and racist?"

I've never said that. You simply make something up to justify your own racial prejudices.

As I said before, it's the same approach Hitler used to smear all Jews before the genocide began. They were the privileged racists and you're "anti-racism" nonsense was his justification.

I'm not White nor Jewish but I find it deeply offensive. All lives should truly matter and be treated the same regardless of skin color or religious beliefs.

That's what you've been arguing even if you're still pretending otherwise. I'm sorry if untangling your rhetoric and stating your point more clearly offends you.

Why would it offend me that you understand that all lives matter to me?

You just said having your point unpacked offends you, that's why I believe it offends you. If it doesn't why would you say it does unless the goal is just to further muddy the waters?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:25 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
You just said having your point unpacked offends you, that's why I believe it offends you. If it doesn't why would you say it does unless the goal is just to further muddy the waters?

You're making up more nonsense to justify hate.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:29 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

You're making up more nonsense to justify hate.

Translation, you realize you've been defending the indefensible and want to slink off without conceding to save face. Waddle off now, you've shown your true face.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:38 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Translation, you realize you've been defending the indefensible and want to slink off without conceding to save face. Waddle off now, you've shown your true face.

Sorry if I offended you. I do have an issue when people start blaming entire races of people only because they want to live their lives in peace and want to fulfill their dreams.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:41 pm

No, no...that is not racist, even for voting.

And anyone just try to cancel me on Facebook anyway, if you do then I know I won't be to blame. :twisted:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:57 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Sorry if I offended you. I do have an issue when people start blaming entire races of people only because they want to live their lives in peace and want to fulfill their dreams.

Condemning white supremacy isn't blaming a whole race. :wink:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Then focus on racial supremacy and not whole races and religions and I'll have no issue with it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:08 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Then focus on racial supremacy and not whole races and religions and I'll have no issue with it.

But white supremacy is the issue, not any other variety. Why would I give attention to issues that only exist as hypotheticals when there's an actual issue that exists?

Condemning white supremacy isn't blaming all white/white-passing individuals. To claim so is either ignorant or dishonest.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:10 pm

funeralxempire - I would be interested in knowing if you or people you know in real life have had contact with that many actual "white supremacist" that wasn't only on TV, newspapers, video, film...

As a term it just seemed to morph into a giant buzzword for a larger group of people that lumps those who don't feel superior to anyone.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:14 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
funeralxempire - I would be interested in knowing if you or people you know in real life have had contact with that many actual "white supremacist" that wasn't only on TV, newspapers, video, film...

As a term it just seemed to morph into a giant buzzword for a larger group of people that lumps those who don't feel superior to anyone.

I've worked with people who were open about being ideological white supremacists.

Beyond that, anyone who consistently places the interests of white people ahead of other people is a white supremacist. Are you done with the bad Tucker Carlson impersonation? :roll:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:19 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Condemning white supremacy isn't blaming all white/white-passing individuals. To claim so is either ignorant or dishonest.

Racism isn't condemning white supremacy. Calling people white supremacists because you think they are white or because they openly embrace all people regardless of race isn't condemning white supremacy, it's racism. You seem to be back to your anti-racism isn't racism justification for hate. It's still hate and it's intellectually dishonest. As I said before, it's also what Hitler did to the Jews.

Calling people white supremacists because they are Christian also isn't condemning white supremacy, it's bigotry.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:24 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:

I've worked with people who were open about being ideological white supremacists.

Beyond that, anyone who consistently places the interests of white people ahead of other people is a white supremacist. Are you done with the bad Tucker Carlson impersonation? :roll:

He basically thinks that a person who sees all people as equal and believes that all lives matter is a white supremacist even if that person isn't white. It's more than a bit out there but he really believes it.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:25 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:

But of course nobody will identify explicitly as a "white supremacist", but oh well those who do hold such views do it implicitly anyway. Do you also remember what actual ideas they mentioned to you?

Really just opinion section rather than actual report, but this is another violent side of the same coin:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/face-facts-black-lives-matter-is-all-about-hate/

Want to verify that you do think that the other side to anything can be as bad or violent, is that correct?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:35 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Racism isn't condemning white supremacy. Calling people white supremacists because you think they are white or because they openly embrace all people regardless of race isn't condemning white supremacy, it's racism. You seem to be back to your anti-racism isn't racism justification for hate. It's still hate and it's intellectually dishonest. As I said before, it's also what Hitler did to the Jews.

Calling people white supremacists because they are Christian also isn't condemning white supremacy, it's bigotry.

Calling people who espouse positions indistinguishable from ideological white supremacy white supremacists is reasonable.

I haven't done the underlined, that's why you failed to show an example earlier.

Your attempts to insist antiracism is actually racism are just as transparently dishonest as before. It wasn't true when Tucker vomits it up, why would it become true just because you're vomiting it up? No amount of terrible flawed analogies will change this. I'm done engaging with your bad-faith attempts at defending racism and reframing opposition to racism as racism.

No one believes that all white people are white supremacists, decent people of all backgrounds reject white supremacist BS. Terrible people (including some who aren't white) are the sorts of people who defend white supremacy.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:42 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:

But of course nobody will identify explicitly as a "white supremacist", but oh well those who do hold such views do it implicitly anyway. Do you also remember what actual ideas they mentioned to you?

Really just opinion section rather than actual report, but this is another violent side of the same coin:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/face-facts-black-lives-matter-is-all-about-hate/

Want to verify that you do think that the other side to anything can be as bad or violent, is that correct?

The coworker with a Confederate flag tattoo, and the other one with the Wolfsangel rune weren't exactly discreet about their views. They see a guy with a Thor's hammer necklace and they assume I'm aligned with them.

Yes, I remember views they expressed. WP Jim often talked about dreams of a white ethnostate, along with lots of unrelated spiritual guano, along with insisting his airsoft collection were all real.

Wayne never explicitly mentioned being a white supremacist but was fixated on interracial sex and on Jewish stereotypes.

Mack usually just whined about how everyone else got promoted ahead of him but he was a slacker with poor attendance. He was also open about how 'they should have all been sent back' and how indigenous people should just stop expecting handouts (his understanding of the treaties that give Canada rights to use the land they claim).

As for your request that I call things even, no, not happening.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:09 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Your attempts to insist antiracism is actually racism are just as transparently dishonest as before.

I could care less what the religion or skin color of a person is. All lives matter and that makes me a white supremacist for you. Again, I'm not even white.

All your invented nonsense of 'antiracism' is nothing more than a transparently dishonest attempt to justify racism.