People who support Derek Chauvin are a special type of evil

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 3:50 pm

The drugs didn't kill Floyd the knee did

The heart problems didn't kill Floyd the knee did

The billion and one excuses people on this forum who I won't call out because I dont want to get banned but anyone who visits the Derek Chauvin thread in the News and Current and Events section can see, all of the apologists and defenders of Derek Chauvin who seem to fixate and harp on everything being the cause of George Floyd's death except the knee, you all sound ignorant. I can't go on twitter, reddit, Facebook or any website without a billion butthurt people who are so butthurt that Derek Chauvin got convicted and are making every excuse in the book for everything killing Floyd, except somehow the whole knee on the neck for 9 minutes and 29 seconds plus Derek Chauvin preventing Floyd from getting medical treatment and blocking EMTs, somehow that didnt happen and everything else killed Floyd. Somehow

Now lets just suppose that the people who think the drugs killed Floyd but not the knee are just being honest and are only providing their unbiased assessment of the facts. In that case those people I hope to assume are otherwise good people who are just ignorant or have a different opinion. Fair enough. im open enough to entertain the possibility that the trial for Chauvin was heavily rigged by extraneous factors. Fair

But to support Derek Chauvin the person, to think he's a hero, a good person, a victim, or somehow unjustifiably convicted because he did nothing wrong?

Go burn in hell. Go rot in hell with you and everyone of your kind because anyone who has even an iota of sympathy or empathy with Derek Chauvin the person, not Derek Chauvin as an abstract entity having his guilt on trial arraigned before a court of facts whose premise is innocent until proven guilty, but those people anywhere who have an iota of love, empathy or even compassion for Derek Chauvin in their heart deserve to rot in hell.

Derek Chauvin the person is a sociopath. The guy is without any question a diagnosed sociopath and psychopath. The entire trial there was not 1 ounce of remorse on his face or detectable that he even felt bad about George Floyd's death. During the Nuremberg trials there were card carrying Nazis who had more empathy and kindness for humanity and felt a little bad about their crimes, yet Chauvin showed absolutely 0 expression of remorse or even regret about Floyd's death. There are many example of police killing people in this country, but at the very least some police actually even if they dont explicitly think they were in the wrong at the very least wish they were never in that situation, as evidenced by the PTSD and Macbeth esque torment they exhibit, such as the cop who killed Daniel Shaver developing PTSD. Chauvin killed Floyd as stoically and nonchalantly as someone swats a fly, and the slow manner of his death and his intransigence to let anyone intervene to help Floyd basically made him sacrifice someone's life for pride

The people who think the knee had nothing to do with Floyd's death I think are ignorant and 99% of the time racist and sick in the head, but im willing to entertain the possibility that on this forum the people who genuinely believe that the evidence adduced by the prosecution wasn't sufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the knee killed Floyd, im willing to believe such people are in the 1% of genuinely open minded people who harbor no hatred nor racism but are simply genuinely unconvinced that the knee was the main cause. Fair enough and ill concede that maybe they're right

But to those in real life, who seem to just ooze with excitement every time it looked like Chauvin was going to go free, who were so smug about any and all attempts to make Floyd's death his fault out of a genuine desire to acquit Chauvin, who had in their hearts nothing but contempt for people who wanted justice and who were unsubtly hoping and yearning for Chauvin to be free, who defended Chauvin with such fervor as if they were acolytes to an otherwise depraved waste of space better off in Guantanamo Bay than civil society, who spoke opprobriously of those who didnt like Chauvin, and who thought Chauvin was a righteous martyr being crucified by the evil and dastardly woke America rather than a depraved criminal who brought all of his misfortune on himself, to those people I wish nothing but misery, endless tears and rancor as the rest of America and the civilized world celebrates the conviction and humiliation of one of the worst human beings on earth and who will soon be placed on suicide watch in solitary confinement as his life is going to be a hell in this life, and hopefully in the next life

Since people seem to not read threads before replying ill recap.

If you genuinely think Chauvin shouldn't have been convicted in the Floyd murder because you believe that the available evidence is not sufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the knee and other mistakes of Chauvin killed Floyd in lieu of confounding factors such as drugs, then this thread isn't for you

However if you genuinely think Chauvin is a good human being, a man who has 19 prior complaints for police brutality and even murder, and who hasn't exhibited an iota of remorse not even once in the murder of Floyd, then this thread is for you. You're a terrible person if you think Chauvin is a good human being.

Master Oogway

Last edited by Cornflake on 24 Apr 2021, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Removed generalised attacks on WP members

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 5:25 pm

salad wrote:

The medical examiner testified drugs were a cause Floyd's death.

Medical examiner testifies drugs, heart conditions were contributing causes in George Floyd's death
https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/derek ... oyds-death

Be the hero of your life.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 5:58 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
salad wrote:

The medical examiner testified drugs were a cause Floyd's death.

Medical examiner testifies drugs, heart conditions were contributing causes in George Floyd's death
https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/derek ... oyds-death

From your posted article:

"However, Dr. Andrew Baker, the man who performed Floyd's autopsy, said on Friday, April 9, that he still believes that Floyd's direct cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

"Contributed" does not mean "caused". Taking a blood thinner may "contribute" to dying from blood loss, but having been stabbed with a knife was probably the ROOT issue, even if the blood thinners "contributed" to it. "Yeah, sure, I stabbed him, but if HE hadn't BLED so much, he'd be FINE!"

Let's also look at the burden of bullsh!t that claims Floyd was high on drugs and therefore hopped up and dangerous so it was necessary to kneel on his neck WHILE he's handcuffed face-down, but also claim its wasn't the KNEE on the NECK that killed him but THE DRUGS that clearly made him EVER SO WEAK. It's amazing how the same drugs make him a superman that justified additional force, AND a weakened shell of a man who clearly died of frailty cos the force wasn't all that excessive...

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:00 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
"Contributed" does not mean "caused". Taking a blood thinner may "contribute" to dying from blood loss, but having been stabbed with a knife was probably the ROOT issue, even if the blood thinners "contributed" to it. "Yeah, sure, I stabbed him, but if HE hadn't BLED so much, he'd be FINE!"

If you want to get technical, Chauvin's knee didn't *cause* Floyd to die.

A reduced flow of blood to Floyd's heart caused Floyd to die.

Blood was reduced because of contributing causes: 1) heart blockage, 2) drugs, 3) knee, 4) stress (argued)

We can only speculate as to which were greatest/lesser contributions.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:16 pm

You're the most violent kind of ignoramus. We are talking about murder by strangulation.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:38 pm

Umm.... why are we *still* having a discussion about the cause of death?

Last time I checked, Derek Chauvin has been tried in court and convicted on all charges brought against him for the death of George Floyd - after extensive testimony by numerous medical experts. It was basically a home run for the prosecution.

If someone wants to regurgitate arguments (ad nauseam) about drugs that were rejected by the jury - and occupy an alternative reality where the court reached another conclusion - then feel free to do so. But that's not going to change the outcome of the case.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:42 pm

cberg wrote:
You're the most violent kind of ignoramus. We are talking about murder by strangulation.

If you're so smart, why do you think the medical examiner got it wrong, when he determined Floyd's death to be cardiopulmonary arrest and not strangulation?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:48 pm

If you're a supporter of a "law & order" president, WTF are you doing disputing a court of law?

You're clearly in denial that your side could be this hateful. You are deaf dumb & blind to the treatment of your neighbors.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:56 pm

GGPViper wrote:
Umm.... why are we *still* having a discussion about the cause of death?

Last time I checked, Derek Chauvin has been tried in court and convicted on all charges brought against him for the death of George Floyd - after extensive testimony by numerous medical experts. It was basically a home run for the prosecution.

If someone wants to regurgitate arguments (ad nauseam) about drugs that were rejected by the jury - and occupy an alternative reality where the court reached another conclusion - then feel free to do so. But that's not going to change the outcome of the case.

You misunderstand Minnesota law.

Minnesota law only required the prosecution to show Chauvin was *a cause*, not the only cause.

So, we don't know , if, as you say *drugs were rejected by the jury*.

"Prosecutors didn’t have to prove Chauvin’s restraint was the sole cause of Floyd’s death, only that his conduct was a “substantial causal factor.”
https://apnews.com/article/derek-chauvi ... 3110d959df

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:58 pm

Contributing causes: 1) heart blockage, 2) drugs, 3) knee, 4) stress (argued), 5) Exhaust fumes that he was forced to breath.

Final Cause: The wilful and voluntary act of a sadistic, racist, white cop looking to score points with other sadistic, racist, white cops and increase his social status among them.

Remove any or all of the contributing causes, and it would have only taken a little longer for the victim to die.

Remove only the final cause, and the victim would still be alive, and the cop would have had to seek out another black man to murder in
  the line of duty   in cold blood.

Derke Chauvin is a murderer, plain and simple.  He knows it, the jury knows it, the prosecution knows it, and now everybody knows it; and the only people who say otherwise are defending the murder of a black man by a sadistic, racist, white, former cop who is now awaiting sentencing after being convicted of murder in a fair trial by a jury of his peers.

For what Salad has posted at the start of this thread, he should receive a commendation.

For what anyone else posts anywhere on this website in support of that filthy, murdering cop should result in permanent banishment from this website.

There.  I said it.  Let the mods judge me and deal with me as they will.  I do not care, as I am sick of the racist, sexist, toxic white males of this website who worship violence against minorities and women, and who insult the rest of us for having compassion for those so oppressed and afflicted.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 8:17 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
cberg wrote:

If you're so smart, why do you think the medical examiner got it wrong, when he determined Floyd's death to be cardiopulmonary arrest and not strangulation?

"However, Dr. Andrew Baker, the man who performed Floyd's autopsy, said on Friday, April 9, that he still believes that Floyd's direct cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and [b]neck compression[/b]."

What exactly do you thing "strangulation" is if not "neck compression". That's like saying he didn't drown, he just got fluids in his lungs... I wasn't waterboarding him, I was just aggressively hydrating him against his will...

If a police restraint has the ability to kill people so easily for undetected underlying conditions, MAYBE ITS A BAD IDEA TO USE IT. And that still ignores the initial argument that "the drugs made him dangerous" as the original excuse for the knee neck, but now its the drugs that made him WEAK. These magic "drugs" make him both stronger AND weaker, strong enough to need to be strangled for "safety", but weak enough that "hey, how were we supposed to know that'd KILL him?"

A "guillotine" or choke hold maneuver in an MMA fight ends the match in 9 seconds - why is nine MINUTES "not unreasonable" to KNEEL ON SOMEONE'S NECK?

As much as people love to jump up and down and scornfully magnify floyds drug use, funny how the catalyst that finally made "the drugs" kill him was something as innocent and inevitable has having someone KNEEL ON YOUR NECK, cos hey, who doesn't have that happen to them from time to time...

Judge Dredd is a comic book. In the real world, police do actually have some obligation to protect even the people they're apprehending from undue harm or abuse, even if they do turn out to be guilty - which is not the officer's job to decide anyways.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 8:38 pm

I can't believe the mods let anyone rationalize extreme violence just because we're quirky around here.

Seriously WTF?

My mom was around Memphis when Dr. King was assassinated. I'm just a random 20 something white dude but it would be hard for me to forget what that means & FFS I for one don't intend to.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 8:41 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
cberg wrote:

"However, Dr. Andrew Baker, the man who performed Floyd's autopsy, said on Friday, April 9, that he still believes that Floyd's direct cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and [b]neck compression[/b]."

What exactly do you thing "strangulation" is if not "neck compression". That's like saying he didn't drown, he just got fluids in his lungs... I wasn't waterboarding him, I was just aggressively hydrating him against his will...

Well, likely, the medical community differentiates heart death and brain death.

Heart death - cardio pulmonary arrest
Brain death - cerebral hypoxia

For whatever medical reasons, the medical examiner determined the heart died first.

The prosecution presented medical doctors that said "low oxygen can cause the heart to stop".
https://www.npr.org/sections/trial-over ... -of-oxygen

However, *low oxygen* is not death by strangulation, as the person is still breathing.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 9:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
Contributing causes: 1) heart blockage, 2) drugs, 3) knee, 4) stress (argued), 5) Exhaust fumes that he was forced to breath.

Final Cause: The wilful and voluntary act of a sadistic, racist, white cop looking to score points with other sadistic, racist, white cops and increase his social status among them.

Remove any or all of the contributing causes, and it would have only taken a little longer for the victim to die.

Remove only the final cause, and the victim would still be alive, and the cop would have had to seek out another black man to murder in
  the line of duty   in cold blood.

Derke Chauvin is a murderer, plain and simple.  He knows it, the jury knows it, the prosecution knows it, and now everybody knows it; and the only people who say otherwise are defending the murder of a black man by a sadistic, racist, white, former cop who is now awaiting sentencing after being convicted of murder in a fair trial by a jury of his peers.

For what Salad has posted at the start of this thread, he should receive a commendation.

For what anyone else posts anywhere on this website in support of that filthy, murdering cop should result in permanent banishment from this website.

There.  I said it.  Let the mods judge me and deal with me as they will.  I do not care, as I am sick of the racist, sexist, toxic white males of this website who worship violence against minorities and women, and who insult the rest of us for having compassion for those so oppressed and afflicted.

Hmmm, weren't 2 of Chauvin's peers a Hmong and a biracial man? I'm not sure racism was as much the cause of his death rather than a toxic culture of police brutality that transcends race. I'm from Minnesota where a Somali cop shot and brutally executed white woman Justine Damond, as well as the same state where Hispanic jeronimo Yanez killed black man Philando Castile. Not to mention that half the cops who killed Freddie Gray were black.

The issue of policing in America is a lot more complex than merely racial identity politics. It needs to be revamped entirely.

Master Oogway

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 9:41 pm

Nobody in their right mind would support Chauvin.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 9:51 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Nobody in their right mind would support Chauvin.

Unfortunately a large segment, and I mean a LARGE segment, of the white population in America does, which I know since working at a store with a predominantly white middle to even upper middle class clientele many of them openly discuss the George Floyd trial, and when Chauvin was convicted guilty a lot of pissed off faces were seen that day. Many told me that Chauvin was a hero, Floyd commit suicide by inhaling too many drugs, Chauvin was just doing his job, and that Chauvin protected us from the "evil" criminal Floyd.

Go on most of reddit, facebook, twitter and other sites and when you observe and follow the white users a good segment lean more sympathetic towards Chauvin's actions. This is the OJ Simpson trial all over again as far as racially stratified views on the respective defendants' culpability

Master Oogway