Page 18 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:11 pm

amuuurica be slummin' IMHO. and others' opinion, as well. one doesn't have to be the captain of the ship to see if it is sinking. and we are sinking, with increasing speed.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
amuuurica be slummin' IMHO. and others' opinion, as well. one doesn't have to be the captain of the ship to see if it is sinking. and we are sinking, with increasing speed.

Well you got two choices....1. stay with the sinking ship 2. jump ship

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:15 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

only one choice if one is amuuurican, due to aforementioned stiff immigration laws of the commonwealth.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:31 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

only one choice if one is amuuurican, due to aforementioned stiff immigration laws of the commonwealth.

Or you can fight back!

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:32 pm

I guess the most objective way to determine if a country were "racist" would be to look at the words\actions of those claiming that it is...

Logically, were people to believe a country was "racist", would they be encouraging more potential "victims" for this "racism" they see to enter that country? Or would they be putting the money and effort currently used to assist those people in trying to enter that "racist" country instead into fixing the problems in the countries that make trying to immigrate to such a "racist" country so desireable?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Or you can fight back!

can't fight city hall, as they say here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:36 pm

aside from the traditional wish to push others' heads down in the metaphorical drowning pool, i can't grok why anybody in their right mind would want to live in this country as it is now.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Its a battle of the mind brother...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:47 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and of the pocketbook.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and of the pocketbook.

If the mind is willing but the flesh is weak then over time the flesh will become strong and so too the pocketbook

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:56 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and of the pocketbook.

If the mind is willing but the flesh is weak then over time the flesh will become strong and so too the pocketbook

if i had a strong enough mind then i'd never have felt the need in the first place, to find escape from this drowning pool of a country.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 12:39 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and of the pocketbook.

if i had a strong enough mind then i'd never have felt the need in the first place, to find escape from this drowning pool of a country.

Strengthen the mind, There's not time limit or specific goal, just move in that direction.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 12:43 am

i wish i knew how. :| or knew how to learn how.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 12:52 am

Believe me its not easy Blabs, For me its a work in progress,

The fictional Jedi philosophy is easier for me to help calm and focus my mind than actual conventional philosophy like buddhism/mindfulness

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 12:55 am

the Jedi philosophy as it was explained to me, was "just do it and stop deliberating or ruminating on it." at my advanced age i still am not ready for the starting blocks. i figure it is for the next lifetime and have stopped beating myself up over it.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 12:57 am

cyberdad wrote:
salad wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Who here hates America?

I mean that's a bit extreme

I hate this country's foreign policy, it's sycophantic prostitution towards Israel, the crazy gun lobby blocking sensible gun control laws, the crazy religious fundamentalists who wield too much power in this country, our country's corrupt prison system, our corrupt police system, and our political system is a massive joke.

Currently America is a sinking ship. I should know since I do live in Minneapolis, which has witnessed a 112% spike in homicides as well as other dramatic spikes in rapes, muggings and car jackings. America as a country has lots of potential to be the greatest country in world history given our unique advantages of having 2 oceans separate us from enemies, as well as the greatest economy in world history post-WW2, but a combination of low IQ, greed, racism, religious fundamentalism and Zionist control of this country has made progress a lot more stifled.

Taking all that into account I would still 100X over rather have a Trump led America leading the world than China or an islamic state,

Why not nobody lead the world. Novel concept I know, especially with the indoctrination and brainwashing conditioning the masses to accept as necessary the paternalistic hand of an Empire to maintain world order. Why is it zero sum that someone has to lead the world. That kind of thinking has done more harm than good.

Master Oogway