Many US Police are terrorists and worse than the IDF

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

salad
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 1:16 pm

As someone whose family is from Palestine and who hates the IDF, aka the Israeli Defense Force, I will be honest and admit that for all their abuse and terrorism given the fact that they're operating in an enemy war zone they at least have more restraint than the American police. Israeli police and IDF behave horribly, but considering that they're usually deployed to highly volatile areas there is at least some understanding for their mishaps and abuse.

American police on the other hand are a joke. A big fat joke. If you saw the violence I saw last year during the Floyd riots from police, violence against other US citizens, it made my stomach sick. Police beating up kids, police shooting journalists, police arresting journalists, etc it made me think im living in Palestine, only the IDF arent even as stupid as to behave how some of the American police were acting.

Just recently the ICC declared that America's police violate international human rights:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... t-humanity

And even if we ignore the racial component of American policing it still doesnt look that much better. Tony Timpa, Daniel Shaver, Justine Damond, etc were white yet tragically died at the hands of terrorist thug cops. Take a guess out of those 3 which cop actually was prosecuted? The killer of Justine Damond, who just happened to be a Somali Muslim. Hmmmm, nothing fishy about that......

Granted I dont want the police abolished, or even defunded. But as of now the current police are a bunch of terrorist thugs. My solution is to do what Stalin and Hitler did with their respective forces: a total and complete purge of all undesirable elements and a total revamping and reconstitution of the police force to consist of those who arent mentally unhinged, dont display clear signs of mental illness, who dont have a history of violence, who arent veterans since veterans' military experience may not translate well to civilian settings, and who have higher IQ than the average low IQ small brained cop. A total and thorough purge seems like the only solution in my opinion, however since that doesn't seem likely I can only hope that the slow and incremental reforms do work.

If I were to be honest with you there were times when I was in Palestine that I felt safer around the IDF, an occupying force, than here in the states from the Minneapolis police department last year during the Floyd riots. It says a ton about how garbage the American police are that people from nations being occupied by a known international pariah feel less scared than a so called beacon of democracy's own domestic police force

Master Oogway

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 8:20 pm

Terrorism is a strategy employed by people without power to get attention and new followers, and eventually, enough power to actually start a fight with whoever is oppressing them (at least, according to a book by a professor on terrorism I read a while ago).
The US police is terrorizing people, i.e., exerting the power they have, right now, with the intention to keep and extend it, but without the intention to fight a war against an oppressor which they really couldn't win right now.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 1:35 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10160023366158690&id=7382473689&fs=1&focus_composer=0

Yikes! And their alleged reason for doing this was ....?