Anyone afraid to take the covid vaccine because of Fauchi?

Page 3 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 3:34 pm

I wasn't afraid to get the jab "because of Fauci" or otherwise. And I've come to no harm from it so far, apart from the expected feeling a bit crappy for a day or two, which tends to go with the turf for an effective vaccine. It was just the immune response, a sign that the jab was working. Now I feel a bit safer about mixing with others. I got the Moderna jab. Wouldn't have wanted the J & J or the AZ, because of the blood clot risk and the poorer protection rate, though it's plausible that those differences are negligible, just that it didn't cost me any money or any more time to get an arguably better jab, so I didn't see the point in taking the risk.

So I don't care what anybody might be saying about Fauci one way or the other, and I don't see what he could possibly have to do with my decision. I've had vaccines before. They're usually a good thing if there's anything at large that's deadly and contagious. I suppose one day some vaccine factory or other might screw up and put something significantly toxic in the product, but so far so good.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

05 Jul 2021, 4:35 pm

! Cornflake wrote:
Several bad tempered, argumentative and off-topic posts were removed, including posts that quoted them.

Please keep it civil and if you find that difficult, say nothing instead.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

05 Jul 2021, 4:44 pm

And while I'm here...

I think I'd be more inclined to worry about the people trying to make some sort of anti-Fauci case.

Two thoughts on that: hindsight is always 20/20, and science works best when it self-corrects as evidence emerges. It wasn't named a novel coronavirus for fun.
Ok, three: "some guy on the Internet" is way down there at the bottom of the list of people to be trusted.

I've now had both doses of AstraZeneca: the first was fine for the remainder of the day but the next day I was a little dizzy and nauseous, tired, with a stinking all-day headache. The day after that - nothing; no issues at all.
The second dose had no side-effects at all.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 6:21 pm

QuantumChemist wrote:
ImagineDragons wrote:
Jiheisho wrote:
As far as the science, I was happy to be vaccinated.

As far as the anti-vaxx, anti-science position, I already have autism so I had nothing to lose.

There are very situations that give a win-win today. :D

I’ve had both vaccines ( Pfizer ) with no issues .

Rumours I’ve heard include the crazy notion that each vaccine jab insergs a GPS chip on your arm ! !

I do active research in the area of developing specialized nano-materials for computer chip production. The world record for smallest transistor (working part of the chip) is a type of carbon nanotube developed by IBM. Currently you cannot get a chip that small to work without it being visible to the naked eye in the fluid of the shot. Even to get one that small costs very big bucks to make (and is hard to produce), so it would not be feasible from a money standpoint.

also: I paid for the GPS chip, in the shape of my phone, in my pocket, and I could have had one injected for free? this is an outrage!

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 12:04 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I don't know for certain that what I'm describing above is dominant to the point that I'd assume that it's true, it's just coming from people with a lot of scientific clout - including of all people the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology.

Well I wont say it's a guarantee he is right, but I think being the inventor of the tech, gives him a right
to be heard and to put his case.

What would be great would be to get Robert Malone in a longform discussion with someone well educated who
was of a dissenting opinion, and stick the resulting discussion on youtube.
I think it would be a really interesting discussion.

But educated debate is apparently shunned, when people start to mistake censorship for a virtue.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 12:20 am

I have no idea who Fauchi is, but I wouldn't base my decision around him (or anyone) either way.

I've been double vaccinated.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 12:58 am

SpiceWolf wrote:
What would be great would be to get Robert Malone in a longform discussion with someone well educated who
was of a dissenting opinion, and stick the resulting discussion on youtube.
I think it would be a really interesting discussion.

But educated debate is apparently shunned, when people start to mistake censorship for a virtue.

Infallibility or giving an air or infallibility seems to be how you move the masses to do things that you want them to do. It's understandable that it needs to be done, a good swath of our populace are like medieval peasants with smart phones, it just doesn't give many good channels for holding people accountable when they screw up or worse - put careerism or shareholder appeasement over the good of the people whom they're parentally guiding in that manner.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 3:12 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I have no idea who Fauchi is, but I wouldn't base my decision around him (or anyone) either way.

You have obeyed Fauci then. Without knowing it.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the medical adviser to the last several presidents (including Trump), and was at all of Trumps Covid related press conferences by Trump's side telling Americans to social distance and etc. The medical face of the US govt. ergo an authority than the American public would be expected to listen to.

And BTW: the original poster doesnt seem to grasp that the doctor has an Italian surname. The "ch" sound is spelled with just the letter "C" in Italian.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 7:44 am

shlaifu wrote:
QuantumChemist wrote:
ImagineDragons wrote:
Jiheisho wrote:
As far as the science, I was happy to be vaccinated.

As far as the anti-vaxx, anti-science position, I already have autism so I had nothing to lose.

There are very situations that give a win-win today. :D

I’ve had both vaccines ( Pfizer ) with no issues .

Rumours I’ve heard include the crazy notion that each vaccine jab insergs a GPS chip on your arm ! !

I do active research in the area of developing specialized nano-materials for computer chip production. The world record for smallest transistor (working part of the chip) is a type of carbon nanotube developed by IBM. Currently you cannot get a chip that small to work without it being visible to the naked eye in the fluid of the shot. Even to get one that small costs very big bucks to make (and is hard to produce), so it would not be feasible from a money standpoint.

also: I paid for the GPS chip, in the shape of my phone, in my pocket, and I could have had one injected for free? this is an outrage!

Unfortunately the human body rejects silicon chips over time. The immune system sees it as an invader and tries to fight it. Graphene (and diamond thin film) based computer chips are being developed for in vivo use, but they are still pretty primitive to what they can do. We will need more time to get there (and need more research money). Maybe in a decade or two...

I want the carbon based computer chips to exist for other reasons than to track humans. It would be a waste job for them to only do that in my opinion.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 7:54 am

naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the medical adviser to the last several presidents (including Trump), and was at all of Trumps Covid related press conferences by Trump's side telling Americans to social distance and etc. The medical face of the US govt. ergo an authority than the American public would be expected to listen to.

And BTW: the original poster doesnt seem to grasp that the doctor has an Italian surname. The "ch" sound is spelled with just the letter "C" in Italian.

How have I obeyed Fauci if I’m not American and I’ve never even heard of him? I have no idea what he even told Americans to do.

I have a family friend doing doctoral research in Public Health and Epidemiology pertaining to Covid. I suppose she was my source of information about the vaccines, if anyone at all. Otherwise I avoid media and use my own brain.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 8:28 am

I have no more "obeyed" Dr. Fauci than I have "obeyed" any other medical professional.  I had wanted a vaccine against the coronavirus before I had even heard of Dr. Fauci, and had already decided on getting one as soon as I could before Trump, YouTube, and others claimed it was all a hoax.  America is a free country and they had the choice between the vaccine or death.  They chose death.

Oh well ... sucks to be them, I guess.

:shrug: Not my problem.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Jul 2021, 8:42 am

Fnord wrote:
I have no more "obeyed" Dr. Fauci than I have "obeyed" any other medical professional.
This.
There is a lot of world outside of USA.
There are a lot of public health professionals other than dr Fauci.
If Fauci didn't exist, some other professional would be advising everyone in the US to get vaccinated after vaccines were proven to work.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 9:50 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

How have I obeyed Fauci if I’m not American and I’ve never even heard of him? I have no idea what he even told Americans to do.

I have a family friend doing doctoral research in Public Health and Epidemiology pertaining to Covid. I suppose she was my source of information about the vaccines, if anyone at all. Otherwise I avoid media and use my own brain.

You stop at red lights ...doncha?

And go on green?

And...drive on the left side of the road (like we Americans drive on the right)?

And you breath oxygen dont you?

Well ...Fauci is an evil dictator who ...orders everyone to look both ways before they cross the street, and to stop at red lights, and to breath oxygen, and blah blah blah...

So ... if you do ANY of that stuff then ...you are one of mindless sheeple ...and are one the enslaved millions of minions of the sinister Dr. Fauci! Having never heard of him is NO EXCUSE!! !! I tell you. Rise up and start defying him now...by going through red lights, jay walking, not brushing after every meal, by breathing carbon monoxide, and by getting yourself UN vaccinated!! !!

Not sure how one goes about getting a vaccine reversal, but...DO IT!! !! !! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:wink:

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 7:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

You stop at red lights ...doncha?

And go on green?

And...drive on the left side of the road (like we Americans drive on the right)?

And you breath oxygen dont you?

Well ...Fauci is an evil dictator who ...orders everyone to look both ways before they cross the street, and to stop at red lights, and to breath oxygen, and blah blah blah...

So ... if you do ANY of that stuff then ...you are one of mindless sheeple ...and are one the enslaved millions of minions of the sinister Dr. Fauci! Having never heard of him is NO EXCUSE!! ! ! I tell you. Rise up and start defying him now...by going through red lights, jay walking, not brushing after every meal, by breathing carbon monoxide, and by getting yourself UN vaccinated!! ! !

Not sure how one goes about getting a vaccine reversal, but...DO IT!! ! ! ! ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:wink:

I'd guess you'd have to draw a small amount of virus from your body. somehow. like, a blood sample, I guess.
so: have a blood sample taken to unvaccinate yourself.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 9:23 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

You're being sarcastic, but a ton of Americans sincerely agree with you =|

...I've seen enough automobile operators to know this is true.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2021, 9:25 pm

I guess ...sadly....there is just no way. You just cant undo your vaccine.

Isabella has already ...DRUNKEN THE KOOL AID. And is now one of the millions of mindless Fauci zombies! :(