Page 48 of 60 [ 955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 60  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 9:57 pm

Aspinator wrote:
He's still better than the orange man

I like the way he threw Scott Morrison "under the bus". 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 3:31 am

how soon people forget about the worse than "do nothing" years of the GOP when they were in power and had the chance to fix things.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 3:19 pm

we need more and better choices for President ......OBAMA for all his faults at least did away with bio warfare testing on animals :evil: . (defunded it .) Wonder if humans count as animals :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 5:08 am

Jakki wrote:
we need more and better choices for President ......OBAMA for all his faults at least did away with bio warfare testing on animals :evil: . (defunded it .) Wonder if humans count as animals :roll:

Humans are the worst sort of "animal", seriously. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 5:40 pm

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

That frightens me quite abit .... But at the oddest times suddenly a single human being on occassion
has helped me out in a jamb when they did not have too . Although it did not get me completely out of a situation , it did give me that little bit of help that allowed me too. Oddly enough never saw that person ever again.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 8:02 pm

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

That frightens me quite abit .... But at the oddest times suddenly a single human being on occassion
has helped me out in a jamb when they did not have too . Although it did not get me completely out of a situation , it did give me that little bit of help that allowed me too. Oddly enough never saw that person ever again.

mebbe they were angels?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 8:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

mebbe they were angels?

very possibly they were . Was literally caught in a snowstorm . And quite seriously anticipated
Freezing to death . Was not well prepared enough for snowstorms,Right people at the right moment. Thank you for that thought about them Auntblabby

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 8:47 pm

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

I have never suggested there aren't good people.
The problem is, I have met too many psychopaths and sanctimonious dickheads in my life and prefer to keep to myself.
When you are emotionally down, these ratbags come out of the woodwork.
Treat every stranger as a possible gang-stalker, is good advice, in my book. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 8:49 pm

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

mebbe they were angels?

very possibly they were . Was literally caught in a snowstorm . And quite seriously anticipated
Freezing to death . Was not well prepared enough for snowstorms,Right people at the right moment. Thank you for that thought about them Auntblabby

Did you survive the snow storm? :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 9:07 pm

Apparently , am still here.... every now and then its alittle hard to tell , but still alive and almost well . :D
You , PePe probably really do need to write a book about your experiences . Maybe others might learn ?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 11:47 pm

Jakki wrote:
Apparently , am still here.... every now and then its alittle hard to tell , but still alive and almost well . :D
You , PePe probably really do need to write a book about your experiences . Maybe others might learn ?

Good to know my little chick-a-dee is still with us. :heart:

Regarding Uncle Joe:
I am disappointed with him throwing Scott Morrison under the bus.
His administration was well informed about the upcoming cancellation of the French subs.
The trouble with sleepy Joe is that we don't know if he is playing politics or he just forgets. :scratch:

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 4:32 pm

Biden seems to want to get himself either fired or impeached for some reason. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where George wanted to quit the yankees but he couldn't quit and had to get fired in order to achieve his goal so he starts trying to pull all these stunts to get fired, and none of them work.

It seems the same with Biden. He creates a pipeline crisis, a border crisis, leaving Americans stranded to be murdered in Afghanistan crisis, and still nothing is getting him impeached. He's probably thinking "jeez what do I have to get out of this job, of none of these crises are working?"

But I don't understand why he feels he can't just quit or step down, without the impeachment, or whatever is going through his mind.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 8:00 pm

^^^that is novel.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 11:11 pm

ironpony wrote:
Biden seems to want to get himself either fired or impeached for some reason. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where George wanted to quit the yankees but he couldn't quit and had to get fired in order to achieve his goal so he starts trying to pull all these stunts to get fired, and none of them work.

It seems the same with Biden. He creates a pipeline crisis, a border crisis, leaving Americans stranded to be murdered in Afghanistan crisis, and still nothing is getting him impeached. He's probably thinking "jeez what do I have to get out of this job, of none of these crises are working?"

But I don't understand why he feels he can't just quit or step down, without the impeachment, or whatever is going through his mind.

Being a poor President isn't an impeachment offence. :mrgreen:

His approval rating has plummeted, compared to other presidents this far into the term of government.
I have little confidence he will be trying for another term. 8)
Anyone want to start a gambling pool? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 11:28 pm

i must wring maximum relief and peace out of the 368 remaining days until the house and senate go down, and 1096 days 'til some trumpyflunky takes the white house.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 11:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i must wring maximum relief and peace out of the 368 remaining days until the house and senate go down, and 1096 days 'til some trumpyflunky takes the white house.

Trump: Boo! :thumbdown:
New republican blood: Yay! :thumright: :mrgreen: