Why is Biden Prosecuting Assange for Telling the Truth?

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 5:45 am

Pepe wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Assange deserves a statue erected in his honor. Biden deserves a f*****g bullet in his head.

OUCH! 8O
What got up your nose, today? :scratch:
Is it because he skrewed Scott Morrison and is brown-nosing Macron? :mrgreen:

I'm just tired of this s**t show. And I'm not well
at the moment.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 5:57 am

I hope you get better soon.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 3:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Pepe wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Assange deserves a statue erected in his honor. Biden deserves a f*****g bullet in his head.

OUCH! 8O
What got up your nose, today? :scratch:
Is it because he skrewed Scott Morrison and is brown-nosing Macron? :mrgreen:

I'm just tired of this s**t show. And I'm not well
at the moment.

Covid, the flu, or something/k else?

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 2:02 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Julian Assange engaged in acts of espionage against the people and government of the United States of America.
I have never quite understood what was going on with that.  Can you in simple terms say what specifically was wrong with what he did? ...
Espionage is a crime.  Crimes are wrong.

Any more questions?

yes: is it right that the US espionage act determines what other country's citizens can and can't do in other countries?

btw. Assange at first published information very carefully, then a bunch of newspapers just dumped it all out into the public, names uncensored and all. So Assange just followed suit and released the rest.
yet, the newspapers weren't locked up in solitary confinement without indictment.
The UN High Commissioner for torture took on the case. He considers the treatment of Assange as torture, and tgerby a human rights violation.
Why is it okay for the US to commit torture and extrajudicial killings, and then torture one of the guys who publicized it?

Crimes are wrong. So why go after only one criminal?

yes, right. the stuff wikileaks published describes quite a few cases of war crimes in a war of aggression started on fabricated evidence to get the consent of the American people.
Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all have given orders to commit war crimes, and murders without trial. Yhanks to Assange and Manning, I know that US-drone-pilot slang for children is "fun-sized-terrorist". that makes it easier to shoot them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 2:16 am

Why was Assanage behaving like an imbecile and flinging s**t on the walls of a bathroom at that embassy he was staying at and got thrown out of?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 2:19 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Why was Assanage behaving like an imbecile and flinging s**t on the walls of a bathroom at that embassy he was staying at and got thrown out of?

You mean the Ecuadorian embassy he was trapped in for like 7 years? I imagine that might make you go a little crazy, he was living out of a tiny room there, and the US was doing all sorts of stuff to screw with him, they were even making contingency plans to kill him if he tried to escape.

TwisterUprocker
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Nov 2021, 3:06 am

VegetableMan wrote:

As opposed to a regular one?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 3:57 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

It could have happened with someone who is mentally ill.
But it could also be misrepresentation/disinformation with the intention of damaging Assange's credibility.
I don't believe everything/k I see or hear in the media, hence my sitting on the fence in this instance. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 3:59 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

You mean the Ecuadorian embassy he was trapped in for like 7 years? I imagine that might make you go a little crazy, he was living out of a tiny room there, and the US was doing all sorts of stuff to screw with him, they were even making contingency plans to kill him if he tried to escape.

This may or may not be true.
The scary part for me is that I have no problem with the possibility. 8O

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2021, 7:42 pm

Pepe wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

do you mean you don't have a problem with the plan to assassinate Assange itself, or do you mean that ypur view of the world has come to be such that it's totally within the realm of the possible for this plan to exist - which is not expressing any moral judgement on the plan as such, but very much one on the state of the United states?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2021, 10:39 pm

shlaifu wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

do you mean you don't have a problem with the plan to assassinate Assange itself, or do you mean that ypur view of the world has come to be such that it's totally within the realm of the possible for this plan to exist - which is not expressing any moral judgement on the plan as such, but very much one on the state of the United states?

I was unintentionally ambiguous, sorry.

The latter. 8)
Humanity is a very nasty species. :eew:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 1:26 am

Guilty of the crime of Exposing the truth of USA actions behind the scenes.?

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 5:18 am

Jakki wrote:
Guilty of the crime of Exposing the truth of USA actions behind the scenes.?

The main issue, for me, is whether or not Assange put people's lives in danger.
I have heard someone, that sounded reasonable, say he didn't.

I don't think Assange would do such a thing, imo, but haven't done the hard yakka research.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 8:46 am

TwisterUprocker wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

As opposed to a regular one?

Yes, the gunman better sort through ammo until he finds a bullet that makes him think this is one sexy bullet, this bullet f***s.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 11:27 am

it seems most of what i understand Assange published or ( put out there).were about things that had already happened ..And made public the tactics that many nations including the US used in
the world affairs. If in any other news leaked things of this nature it might have been a human interest story .
And many of these facts may just have easily been . Offered up from other internet sources .

For instance : The Gain of function testing,is a misnomer for biological warfare experimentation
Which "Fauci" supports / helps sponsor also . Then knowing he is invested in companies to treat
these same issues he has had a part in creating. These were not published by Assange .This stuff is much more important than bugging
the German chancellors cellphone . Which was published by wikileaks . Amongst other past sins of this world stage of nations

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 5:22 pm

Jakki wrote:
it seems most of what i understand Assange published or ( put out there).were about things that had already happened ..And made public the tactics that many nations including the US used in
the world affairs. If in any other news leaked things of this nature it might have been a human interest story .
And many of these facts may just have easily been . Offered up from other internet sources .

For instance : The Gain of function testing,is a misnomer for biological warfare experimentation
Which "Fauci" supports / helps sponsor also . Then knowing he is invested in companies to treat
these same issues he has had a part in creating. These were not published by Assange .This stuff is much more important than bugging
the German chancellors cellphone . Which was published by wikileaks . Amongst other past sins of this world stage of nations

Agreed.

Probably the biggest "sin" Assange did was *embarrass* the power group.

I have a dream.
That people will eventually wake up to themselves and realise we are just play-things of the "Powers That Be". 8)