Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Do you still think this virus came from a open air market in China ?
Poll ended at 26 Oct 2021, 12:04 pm
yes, i believe about the open air market? 50%  50%  [ 5 ]
No, i believe the virus came from Wuhan lab? 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
No,it is a way to implement euthanizing ? 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 10

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 12:04 pm

So after reading , am wondering , very seriously why Fauci has not be criminally implicated
in this virus outbreak , especially as i have read that Fauci in a big investor in one of the pharmacuetical giants that manufacture these covid vaccines . See below from OAN news:

The National Institutes of Health has finally admitted to funding gain of function research on bat coronaviruses in it's Wuhan laboratory despite Dr. Fauci's denials to congress that no such research took place.

The admission came in a letter addressed Kentucky congressman James Comer on Wednesday, in which NIH's principal deputy director Lawrence A. Tabak refers to a 'limited experiment' conducted to test if 'spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model,' at the Wuhan lab.

According to Tabak, the mice infected with the modified bat virus 'became sicker' than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

where ever you go ,there you are

Last edited by Jakki on 22 Oct 2021, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 12:07 pm

So first of all, I would ever trust anything that Dr. Fauci says as it's been proven that he lies all the time and has gotten away with it for years.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 10:42 am

You need a 4th choice:

"I don't GAF and why should I unless I had an axe to grind against Fauci, China, etc?"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 10:49 am

Dr. Fauci has not been indicted due to lack of valid evidence. Assumptions, lies, rumors, and suspicions posted on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube are neither valid nor evidential.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 4:28 pm

NIH ....?

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 5:59 pm

Jakki wrote:
NIH ....?

...?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 6:13 pm

Jakki wrote:
NIH ....?
 Link to NIH Website 

I really wish you people would learn how to do web searches.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 5:36 am

Fnord wrote:
Dr. Fauci has not been indicted due to lack of valid evidence. Assumptions, lies, rumors, and suspicions posted on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube are neither valid nor evidential.
The "valid" :roll: :roll: evidence is being hidden, because Big Media is as liberal as Fauci. Also, Facebook and YouTube are hiding the evidence too, by censoring all conservative posts. At the same time, much of last year's looting was planned via Facebook events, although the paid "protesters" were hired via the dark web. If you want the valid evidence you speak of, you gotta go to Gab, Parler, OAN, and Newsmax. But not many people know about or use those.

Wake the hell up!

My rights don't end where your feeeelings begin!
Then they came for me. But by then, there was no one left to object.
If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Oct 2021, 7:34 am

Aspie1 wrote:
If you want the valid evidence you speak of, you gotta go to Gab, Parler, OAN, and Newsmax. But not many people know about or use those.
There's probably a very good reason for that. :wink:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 10:02 am

have heard of some of those , and actually know many many people whom enjooy watching those.
Mainly OAN .... although . alll of those probably should not have been lumped together .
But i do like getting both sides of a story .

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 4:44 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The "valid" :roll: :roll: evidence is being hidden, because Big Media is as liberal as Fauci. Also, Facebook and YouTube are hiding the evidence too, by censoring all conservative posts. At the same time, much of last year's looting was planned via Facebook events, although the paid "protesters" were hired via the dark web. If you want the valid evidence you speak of, you gotta go to Gab, Parler, OAN, and Newsmax. But not many people know about or use those.

Wake the hell up!

Ah, yes, what's more likely? That you're a conspiracist whackjob listening to other conspiracist whackjobs, or that somehow "Big Media" has managed to unite nearly everyone in some malicious scheme for no apparent motivation?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 6:17 pm

Probably not the best site for name calling ......? or starting a rukus , while one does that.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:45 pm

Ettina wrote:
Ah, yes, what's more likely? That you're a conspiracist whackjob listening to other conspiracist whackjobs, or that somehow "Big Media" has managed to unite nearly everyone in some malicious scheme for no apparent motivation?
Hey, one person's trash is another person's treasure. What I see on OAN, Newmax, Parler, and the dark web is far more plausible to me than ANYTHING I see on Big Media and Big Tech.