Page 11 of 22 [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 7:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Or maybe he's just a POS, psycho snake oil salesman like the rest of us know he is.

There is no shortage of conspiracy theorists, like Rachael Maddow who pushed Russiagate on MSNBC for three years.

In fact, she was basing her reports on the Mueller report, which had found evidence of Russian collusion.

Firstly, how could she have based her reports on the Mueller report in the beginning since the report had not been published until 2018?

Secondly, there is nothing in the report but a tiny amount of circumstantial evidence. I've read it, along with mutiple legal analyses of it. There is no evidence of Russian collusion.

Do you have any evidence that would prove me wrong? I'd love to see it.

Correct; I meant to say that the Mueller report confirmed what she had reported on, as had the congressional investigation leading to Trump's impeachment.
I suspect you could be taken back in a time machine to observe Trump's Russian involvement, and you'd say you didn't believe your lying eyes!

If empirical evidence was presented to prove that Trump colluded with Russia, I'd have no problem acknowledging it.

I don't dwell in your hyperpartisan political world. I tend to deal in facts, not conjecture.

How do you know the Dems didn't have the facts? Because the senatorial Republicans wouldn't convict him? As if the Senate's Republicans wouldn't act like a bunch of whipped lap dogs putting party over country.

Uh...again, I don't deal in conjecture, only facts.

That aint conjecture. The GOP almost to a man has slavishly been worshipping at the cult of Trump. That's undeniable.

I thought we were talking about evidence of Russian collusion. At this point, you're no better than Alex Jones. The only difference is you're nowhere near as entertaining.

As I recall, you were the one who led the way off topic.

No, I just pointed out your hypocrisy. If you want to point your finger at conspiracy theorists, you best not buy into ones that suit your political biases.

A right winger complaining about conspiracy theorists! :twisted:

You are further right than I am. You support these piece of s**t right-wing Democrats like Hillary and Biden.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

15 Jan 2022, 9:46 am

! Cornflake wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Anyway, before this thread gets shut down, can we all admit we're just having a bit of fun poking sticks at each other? I love you all! (Well, not everyone, but I ain't naming names.)
I'd like to think that's all it is, although those sticks really should be dropped now.

This thread is also subject to a number of reports - rather than pick through it, hacking about/out those accusations of lies, pouts and general butthurtery I'm going to give it one last chance to get back in line.

As an aside, I've implemented an 8-post limit on quote depth. The near-unreadable example above should demonstrate why.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 5:53 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't need to have experienced the holocaust and the Blitzkrieg to know that Hitler was evil. In the case with Jones, I don't need to go beyond so called second hand sources to know that he's a dirtbag who caused unforgiveable harm to those parents. It's inane to say otherwise.

No, you just don't know any better, and are too stubborn to learn.

How don't I "know any better?" And yes, I am stubborn in that I won't look the other way from something wrong.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 5:56 pm

Vegetable:
How am I right wing? How is supporting Biden and Clinton right wing? How is supporting a gadfly like Jones not right wing?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 6:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Vegetable:
How am I right wing? How is supporting Biden and Clinton right wing? How is supporting a gadfly like Jones not right wing?

If you actually listened to some of the things I've said the last couple of years, you wouldn't have to ask that question. I'm done beating my head against the wall. This is my last post on politics here.

P.S. I've never once expressed support for Alex Jones" positions.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 7:06 pm

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:37 am

Alex Jones said he was too sick for a deposition, and then taped his own show. 

Alex Jones’s lawyers told a judge on Tuesday that the Infowars founder was too sick to answer questions under oath at his court-ordered deposition.  But Jones was at his recording studio in Austin in the middle of broadcasting four hours of “The Alex Jones Show.”  Just as his lawyers were about to argue he was too sick to testify, Jones warned listeners that a cabal of global elites plan to start a nuclear war or otherwise trigger a global crisis in the coming months to cover up massive financial crimes they’ve committed over the decades.

So, not only is Alex Jones a liar, but a coward.

Figures.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 10:04 am

Fnord wrote:

[color=black]Alex Jones’s lawyers told a judge on Tuesday that the Infowars founder was too sick to answer questions under oath at his court-ordered deposition.  But Jones was at his recording studio in Austin in the middle of broadcasting four hours of “The Alex Jones Show.”  Just as his lawyers were about to argue he was too sick to testify, Jones warned listeners that a cabal of global elites plan to start a nuclear war or otherwise trigger a global crisis in the coming months to cover up massive financial crimes they’ve committed over the decades.

Quote:

Nuclear war is always on the cards at any point in time whilst nuclear weapons exist. There is literally a countdown of doom clock that international countries have & hold to measure this level of doom.

Alex Jones does bend reality to his will somewhat, for his own gain - but his intentions are good. He believes most of what he says.

He sometimes fails to assess the impact of his words on his audience & he has suffered emotionally for that, by being cancelled.

I relate to that sentiment

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 10:11 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Alex Jones’s lawyers told a judge on Tuesday that the Infowars founder was too sick to answer questions under oath at his court-ordered deposition.  But Jones was at his recording studio in Austin in the middle of broadcasting four hours of “The Alex Jones Show.”  Just as his lawyers were about to argue he was too sick to testify, Jones warned listeners that a cabal of global elites plan to start a nuclear war or otherwise trigger a global crisis in the coming months to cover up massive financial crimes they’ve committed over the decades.

Nuclear war is always on the cards at any point in time whilst nuclear weapons exist. There is literally a countdown of doom clock that they have to measure this level of doom.  Alex Jones does bend reality to his will somewhat, for his own gain - but his intentions are good.  He believes most of what he says.  He sometimes fails to assess the impact of his words on his audience & he has suffered emotionally for that, by being cancelled.  I relate to that sentiment
"Cancelled" does not mean what you think it means.  Alex Jones is being called out and held accountable for the lies he has told about the Sandy Hook massacre.  He is not being obliterated from history.

You are not being cancelled when:

• People ignore you.
• People disagree with you.
• People criticize you.
• People correct you.
• People hold you accountable.

Free Speech is indeed a sacred right, but it should not be confused with a license to tell lies or threaten violence.  Further, the right to Free Speech does not guaranty you will be free from correction, criticism, disagreement, or accountability, nor does it guaranty you the privilege of having an audience.

The idea that we will not truly have free speech until those who criticize, correct, disagree, or hold others accountable are made to shut up is a completely irrational idea.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 9:02 am

Alex Jones is still a villain . . .

The families of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting have rejected Alex Jones' offer to settle with each of them for $120,000, describing it as "transparent and desperate" attempt by the conspiracy theorist to avoid public scrutiny for falsely claiming the massacre was a hoax.

"The so-called offer is a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook," the families said.

On March 24, Jones failed to appear for a deposition hearing while claiming he was too unwell to attend.  However, Jones still appeared on his InfoWars show in the days before and after the court-ordered hearing.

In response, plaintiffs Erica Lafferty and William Sherlach submitted a court request for Jones to be held in contempt for failing to appear at his deposition on March 25.

Source:
 This Newsweek Article 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 3:27 pm

Alex Jones now faces fines for non-compliance.

A Connecticut judge on Wednesday said Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones will be fined $25,000 to $50,000 per weekday until he appears for a deposition in a lawsuit brought by relatives of some victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Jones cited a health problem last week when he defied an order by Judge Barbara Bellis to attend a deposition.  Bellis said there wasn’t enough evidence that Jones was too ill to attend and found him in contempt of court.

Bellis also ruled that the deposition will now be held at the office of the families’ lawyers in Bridgeport, Connecticut, instead of Texas, where Jones lives.

Source:
 This ABC News Article 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 12:34 pm

Alex Jones was being questioned Wednesday (2022-04-06) by lawyers for families of Sandy Hook victims in Connecticut, where a judge had ordered the Infowars host to face mounting fines until he appeared for a deposition.

“It’s just totally insane to sit there and watch this happen and to watch them lick their lips and lick their chops and think we’re going to finally shut Alex Jones down,” Jones said. “These people want to put us in prison for our speech.”

A spokesperson for the families and their lawyers at Bridgeport-based Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder declined to comment on the deposition Wednesday.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Apr 2022, 7:33 am

Does Alex Jones mention Freemason, Demolay or Satanic Church? If not he is likely a gatekeeper, gives out some truth but not all the truth.

ALEX JONES IS A FREEMASON SPELLCASTER

They have been doing it a long time. They control everything you see hear and read. They like to mock you.
Billy Joel - We Didnt Start the Fire

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 8:22 am

Diagnosis: [Alex Jones is] The ur-loon.  Extremely famous and frighteningly influential, but one suspects that he would be able to convince anyone who were not already at least mildly unhinged.  Jones may be partly in it for the money, but there is little question that he actually believes much of whatever falls out of his mouth.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 8:54 am

Alex Jones Pays $75K in Fines Before Deposition in Sandy Hook Lawsuit

Right-wing radio host Alex Jones has begun to appear for depositions after paying $75,000 in fines in the lawsuit filed against him by family members of Sandy Hook victims over his repeated claims that the 2012 school shooting that killed 20 children and six staff members was a hoax.

The InfoWars founder skipped depositions last month, citing health issues, but last week a Connecticut judge found him in contempt of court, ruling that there was insufficient evidence to prove he was not medically well enough to be deposed.  Judge Barbara Bellis said Jones would be fined $25,000 starting last Friday [2022-04-01], increasing by $25,000 each weekday that he did not appear for questioning.

Court records show that Jones paid fines of $25,000 Friday [2022-04-01] and an additional $50,000 Monday [2022-04-04] before complying with the court order.  He appeared for questioning in a deposition starting Tuesday [2022-04-05] that was set to continue Wednesday [2022-04-06].

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 10:48 pm

One thing about Jones, is that his real natural voice that he talks in or does he always play it up?