Page 12 of 22 [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 1:44 pm

flamingshorts wrote:
Does Alex Jones mention Freemason, Demolay or Satanic Church?

Yes he does.

flamingshorts wrote:
If not he is likely a gatekeeper, gives out some truth but not all the truth.

ALEX JONES IS A FREEMASON SPELLCASTER

They have been doing it a long time. They control everything you see hear and read. They like to mock you.
Billy Joel - We Didnt Start the Fire

Grand conspiracy ideologists are always accusing each other of being controlled opposition.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 4:44 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Grand conspiracy ideologists are always accusing each other of being controlled opposition.
Fnord's Rule of Conspiracy Theorists: "For every conspiracy theorist, there is an opposing conspiracy theorist."

Fnord's Corollary to Fnord's Rule of Conspiracy Theorists: "They are both wrong."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2022, 10:44 am

Alex Jones Accused of Hiding Money From Sandy Hook Families.

Sandy Hook plaintiffs claim the InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is hiding millions in shell corporations controlled by his family members.

InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones talks a lot about preparing for the apocalypse, selling his fans all manner of ways to stock their bunkers ahead of the end of the world. But now plaintiffs for Sandy Hook families suing Jones allege that Alex Jones has “doomsday prepped” his own business ahead of hefty legal judgments, illicitly moving money out of InfoWars into shell companies to avoid paying his victims.

In a court motion filed Wednesday in Texas, the families claim that Alex Jones has concealed InfoWars’ assets to make the company appear to be nearly bankrupt. The families were joined in the motion by another man suing Jones for falsely accusing him of carrying out the 2018 Parkland shooting. The filing was first posted online by Courthouse News.

InfoWars did not respond to a request for comment.

Read the Full Story
HERE

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2022, 8:53 am

Alex Jones' Infowars files for bankruptcy protection.

Infowars filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as the website’s founder and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones faces defamation lawsuits over his comments that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax.

The bankruptcy filing Sunday in Texas puts civil litigation on hold while the business reorganizes its finances.

In its court filing, Infowars said it had estimated assets of $50,000 or less and estimated liabilities of $1 million to $10 million.  Creditors listed in the bankruptcy filing include relatives of some of the 20 children and six educators killed in the 2012 school massacre in Connecticut.

The plaintiffs in that case have said they have been subjected to harassment and death threats from Jones’ followers because of the hoax conspiracy that Jones promoted. Jones has since conceded the shooting did happen. The families have already won defamation lawsuits against Jones.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Note that in a  Previous Report , Alex Jones was accused of hiding money from families of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.

:roll: (First, he hides the money, then he declares bankruptcy, then he "finds" the money again after he recovers from bankruptcy.  Perfect plan . . . until he gets caught.)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2022, 4:27 pm

Alex Jones Wants To Snitch to the Feds in Exchange for Immunity.

Alex Jones, the host of the conspiracy-driven media outlet Infowars and a key player in the pro-Trump "Stop the Steal" movement, is in discussions with the Justice Department about an agreement to detail his role in the rally near the White House last Jan. 6 that preceded the attack on the Capitol.

Through his lawyer, Mr. Jones said he has given the government a formal letter conveying his desire to speak to federal prosecutors about January 6.

The lawyer, Norm Pattis, maintained that Mr. Jones had not engaged in any "criminal wrongdoing" that day when -- chanting slogans about 1776 -- he helped lead a crowd of Trump supporters in a march to the Capitol as violence was erupting.

As a condition of being interviewed by federal investigators, Mr. Jones, who is known for his rants about the “Deep State” and its supposed control over national affairs, has requested immunity from prosecution.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 11:27 am

BLOGGER: "Alex Jones Is . . . Abusing Bankruptcy Law."

I can’t be the only one who loves reading about distressed assets. But even if they’re not your bag, this Petition essay about Alex Jones filing for bankruptcy is . . . something:

Quote:
On Sunday April 17, 2022, three companies (formerly) owned by Mr. Jones -- InfoW LLC, IWHealth LLC and Prison Planet TV LLC (collectively, the "debtors") -- filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy under SubChapter V in the Southern District of Texas (Judge Lopez).  Each of these entities are holding companies for IP assets: they are NOT the entities that control the content that has been spewed over the years on Mr. Jones’ devil’s spawn, InfoWars.

More specifically, InfoW owns copyrights/domains related to "Infowars.com".  IWHealth owns cash flow from royalties and/or an agreement from Youngevity, a company that sells vitamins and mineral supplements affiliated with Mr. Jones.  And Prison Planet TV owns copyrights/domains related to prisonplanet.tv (lol).  Infowars itself -- "a conspiracy-oriented website and media company" -- is operated by non-debtor Free Speech Systems LLC ("FSS").  InfoW and Prison Planet TV license their IP and domain names to FSS but, according to the debtors, they have, as indicated above, no control over InfoWars' content.

Alex Jones owns 100% of non-debtor FSS.  He also owned (operative past tense) 100% of the equity of each of the three debtors but he conveniently assigned those equity interests before the bankruptcy filing to what has been dubbed the "2022 Litigation Settlement Trust".
In sum: Alex Jones can’t even file for bankruptcy like a responsible human being.

What Jones is doing here is shuffling his assets and liabilities -- it is called a "Texas Two-Step" . . .

Read the Full Essay  HERE 

:lol: I could not have explained it better!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 2:55 pm

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones had a meltdown over QAnon during his Monday Infowars show, declaring that the far-right conspiracy group is filled with the "worst people in the world."

Read the Full Story
 HERE 

:roll: A clear case of "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black".

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2022, 10:38 am

Alex Jones' InfoWars Agrees to Dismiss Bankruptcy.

Three entities linked to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ InfoWars on Thursday agreed to dismiss their Chapter 11 case, marking a win for the families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre victims.

The families had claimed the bankruptcy was a "sinister" attempt by Jones to shield his assets from liability stemming from defamation lawsuits they had won against him.

The three holding companies for Jones’ far-right website InfoWars and other products he controls agreed to toss the Chapter 11 case following allegations that the bankruptcy was filed only as a litigation tactic in the Sandy Hook defamation cases. A lawyer for the three companies has denied those allegations.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2022, 10:42 am

A musical interlude . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2022, 10:51 am

Another musical interlude (parody), featuring Alex Jones at the mike.

Why does he not just order a  Donkey-Burger ?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2022, 11:11 am

He is racist, sexist, abelist, and a raving lunatic and he terrifies and disgusts me. The only reason he hasn't been locked up and medicated is Merica. I hope he dies soon, but evil people almost always live longer than most other people. Anyone who thinks he's a "hero" seriously needs to get their head examined. "There's parts missing in that man", as my mother would say.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2022, 9:02 am

Alex Jones Claims Aliens Want to Make Humans Into 'Cyborg Slaves of Satan'

"I declare this July 4, 2022, to be a declaration of independence against the alien force on this planet today," Jones said. "[Aliens] are waging war against humans and their biology and our future.  That is attempting to exterminate the majority of us and force the minority that is left to merge with AI computers and become cyborg slaves of Satan."

The following video is presented for entertainment purposes only:

:lol: I sure feel entertained!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2022, 10:10 pm

I've debated posting this because it feels like I'm just throwing a pun out there but - I think Anti-Villain fits pretty well.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 1:31 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I've debated posting this because it feels like I'm just throwing a pun out there but - I think Anti-Villain fits pretty well.

What is an "anti villain"?

TwisterUprocker
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jul 2022, 1:46 am

naturalplastic wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

What is an "anti villain"?

Villain with tragic or redeeming traits

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 6:40 am

https://thewritepractice.com/types-anti-villains/

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin