Controversial and/or Unpopular, Personal/Political opinions

Page 23 of 29 [ 450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next

Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,008

26 Jun 2022, 6:25 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I think that I should become Supreme Leader.



supreme leader


Boy, there’s a lot of phallus symbols in that video. I can admire that.

However, there’s been a shortage of female dictators which I feel needs to be rectified.


_________________
“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Lord of the Rings


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,540
Location: temperate zone

26 Jun 2022, 7:26 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I think that I should become Supreme Leader.



supreme leader


Boy, there’s a lot of phallus symbols in that video. I can admire that.

However, there’s been a shortage of female dictators which I feel needs to be rectified.

:lol:

Okayyyyyyy.

You would need...vaginal symbols????



Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,008

26 Jun 2022, 7:31 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I think that I should become Supreme Leader.



supreme leader


Boy, there’s a lot of phallus symbols in that video. I can admire that.

However, there’s been a shortage of female dictators which I feel needs to be rectified.

:lol:

Okayyyyyyy.

You would need...vaginal symbols????


Yes, I have been deeply considering this but I’m drawing a complete blank for some reason, other than train tunnels, which would be impractical, and ceremonies with interpretive dances that symbolize childbirth.


_________________
“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Lord of the Rings


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,540
Location: temperate zone

27 Jun 2022, 3:27 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I think that I should become Supreme Leader.



supreme leader


Boy, there’s a lot of phallus symbols in that video. I can admire that.

However, there’s been a shortage of female dictators which I feel needs to be rectified.

:lol:

Okayyyyyyy.

You would need...vaginal symbols????


Yes, I have been deeply considering this but I’m drawing a complete blank for some reason, other than train tunnels, which would be impractical, and ceremonies with interpretive dances that symbolize childbirth.


Yep. I used to speculate that if the US had been founded by Golda Meir instead of by George Washington the equivalent of the Washington Monument would ...be a water filled lake instead of a phallic sympbol. But swimming pools on wheels for a parade? Dunno if that would work or not.



Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,008

27 Jun 2022, 9:19 am

^^

I would be down for that. I like to swim. I also think that the Washington Monument is ugly.


_________________
“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Lord of the Rings


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 84,152
Location: Queens, NYC

27 Jun 2022, 9:37 am

It does look pretty ugly up close…in need of a massive renovation.



Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,008

27 Jun 2022, 9:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It does look pretty ugly up close…in need of a massive renovation.


It looks ugly far away, too. It’s just this very bare phallus. One would think that they could’ve come up with something more interesting and creative that hasn’t been done before on a smaller scale.

Maybe they should tear it down and build something new or put in a swimming pool.


_________________
“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Lord of the Rings


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,636
Location: Stendec

27 Jun 2022, 10:29 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Funny!

Even more so that the music is called "Yakety Sax" (1963) -- "a pop novelty instrumental jointly composed by James Q. 'Spider' Rich and Boots Randolph", according to Wikipedia.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 84,152
Location: Queens, NYC

27 Jun 2022, 10:39 am

Indeed, it would be cool for a large swimming pool to be placed around the Washington Monument.



Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,008

27 Jun 2022, 10:49 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Indeed, it would be cool for a large swimming pool to be placed around the Washington Monument.


A circular pool with a phallus rising out of it. That’s a great idea!

I think that we should be sending the right message, though, so we should put a large cover over the Monument itself.


_________________
“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Lord of the Rings


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,636
Location: Stendec

27 Jun 2022, 11:06 am

It already has the Reflecting Pool.

Image



Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,324

27 Jun 2022, 12:44 pm

Just leave me alone, thanks.

That's my unpopular opinion when it comes to politics. I don't do "sides", because they're all controlling in the end and ultimately dangerous (as long as people aren't harming others, leave them be, is my mantra there). They almost never help you anyway even when there's overbearing government, which is one of those ironic things, but maybe that's just my experience.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 84,152
Location: Queens, NYC

27 Jun 2022, 1:49 pm

Yep....that's true.....



SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2022
Age: 23
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 1,448
Location: China

27 Jun 2022, 1:55 pm

Why is it not immoral to ask others to abide by your morality?


_________________
With the help of translation software.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 84,152
Location: Queens, NYC

27 Jun 2022, 2:33 pm

I wouldn't compel somebody to "abide by my morality"----no I wouldn't.

I probably wouldn't ask, either.

It's better if I can meet people who have similar values to me. It's better if it comes naturally to them.

I believe most people would feel the same----that one would feel lonely if no one shared your values and morals.



shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 4 Mar 2017
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,734

27 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm

The more "communication", the more *miscommunication*

"Communication " euphemism for (*noise pollution*)

Most people act like every thought and emotion that goes through their heads are the latest greatest scientific invention. Way too enthusiastic. Then when noise pollution comes out of my beak, they have the nerve to half listen and grunt "huh" and"what" like they are the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

Two college professors and one psychotherapist told me that (the reason why some people are homophobic is because they think they are perfect and everyone different from them is bad and wrong). That is not correct because (some gays also think they are perfect but they are not afraid of straight people)

Most people have an attitude like they are so innocent they have never done anything wrong before in their lives. Then when they think I did something wrong, they act like I invented the world's worst felony

Way too many people act like they have a moral right to be happy and if they are not happy it proves someone violated their "rights"