White privilege for homeless, white street persons

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2022, 8:12 pm

This is such utterly Orweillian, woke, stupidity, I can't even...

Homeless people are equally worthless to the system under capitalism. If you are freezing your ass off, starving and filthy on the streets as a homeless person - you have zero privilege and the colour of your skin does not matter.

If you think differently, then you have completely lost your most basic common sense.

Also, this article highlights how real homeless people are losing out due to the woke joke system that homeless organisations have implemented.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/shelter-britain-white-homeless-privilege/

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2022, 8:21 pm

Imagine a homeless dude named Bob.

He's narrowly avoided being beaten up in a shop doorway. He forgot his street blanket and now he is facing a night where he might freeze to death. He didn't get much money from the tight-wad general populace when begging & he doesn't have a bank account so he doesn't get any state benefits, currently.

He might die. He's at a real risk for exiting the Earth. Serious business.

He struggles & fumbles his way to his homeless organisation to ask for help.

They then ask if he is transgender, and have to explain to him what transgenderism is.

He responds: "I uhh.. I just want some soup love. Does that come with a topping of transgenderism?!" :lol:

So, so ridiculous.

"Hi, I'm Bob, I might die of starvation tonight, please wait whilst I consider gender reassignment surgery & weigh up the pros and cons of that."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2022, 8:58 pm

Strange . . . back when I was homeless, able-bodied white males were the last to get services, if they received any services at all.  Single women (especially with children), the disabled, and POC had priority.  I wonder what changed.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2022, 9:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
Strange . . . back when I was homeless, able-bodied white males were the last to get services, if they received any services at all.  Single women (especially with children), the disabled, and POC had priority.  I wonder what changed.

Nothing changed.
That's exactly what happens now. I have studied/researched the topic of homelessness & white males are the last in the queue in the United Kingdom at least in terms of who receives services and in what order.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 8:21 pm

This is another reason why the Portland City Council needs to stop blaming the ongoing homeless situation on the people of Portland. :x

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2022, 8:01 am

thanks for this post. I think i will subscribe to this link. amazing

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2022, 9:45 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
This is another reason why the Portland City Council needs to stop blaming the ongoing homeless situation on the people of Portland. :x

Homelessness is a product of predatory capitalism and socioeconomic inequalities, for about 95% of homeless individuals (an approximate figure). At least in the United States & the United Kingdom.

I don't know about other countries/I have not researched this issue in regards to countries other than those described.