Conspiracy - Hound of the Baskervilles - Pedophiles, Aust

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2022, 7:04 pm

I see that conspiracy theories have a bad name here. Have you been preconditioned to reject them all?

This thread will try to show people that there is a deliberate conspiracy to suppress public knowledge about a major pedophile cover up in Australia. This is news because people are trying to expose this right now. In fact crowds are outside every governors mansions in Canberra, Brisbane and Perth that I know of. Edit: They are in Wellington and Auckland too. Many issues are connected so what might seem a tangent might not be unrelated.

The Hound of the Baskervilles clue is the hound did not bark. It's what the media does not report that suggests something is going on.

Why are the crowds outside the governors mansions NOT on your news? Surely it is newsworthy to show these people? Expose them as misguided if they are. Why total silence from the media?
Governor General's residence Australia Feb 2022

Last edited by flamingshorts on 05 Apr 2022, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2022, 7:10 pm

Another Hound of the Baskerville clue is news and current affairs shows used to have debates. It was a staple of the shows. Two people with knowledge of an area but opposing views would debate. It would get rowdy and the host would try to control the situation. The more they shouted the better it was for ratings.

Why do you not see that anymore? Debate is missing. Instead you are told "experts agree". I specifically remember hearing "100 Church leaders agree you should get vaccinated". No debate. As if 100 Church leaders agree on anything. Are they on speed dial? Something seems amiss to me.

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Apr 2022, 4:03 am

Senator Bill Heffernan was one of the last decent politicians. He is making the request that the The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse (2013-2017) include the "institution of the law". He made that case in 2015. The documents he refers to were suppressed for 90 years as a result of an earlier royal commission known as the Wood Royal Commission but formerly called the Royal Commission into the New South Wales Police Service 1995-1997.

Listen carefully to him. Realize there are currently people standing at governors mansions across Australia and New Zealand. Ask yourself why is every politician and media silent?

Senator Bill Heffernan

Bill Heffernan told us. It is in the parliamentary record, Hansard.
“I actually want to go to the proposition, Mr Attorney, that we should include in the terms of reference the institution of the law, and I have documents here, which the royal commission has seen, to justify that case—and in fact every Attorney-General from Attorney-General Ruddock till now has seen some of these documents. They are police documents, and they are very disturbing.”

“I have produced a set of documents to the royal commission under an order to produce, which includes, disturbingly, documents that name in one document 28 people as alleged paedophiles and signed off by Gary Crooke QC, counsel assisting an earlier royal commission. “

“One of my problems is that we have in Australia—I mean it is like the denial of the priests and the altar boys to make a cheap comparison for 50 years—sadly, a compromise at the highest of levels: there is a former Prime Minister on this list, and it is a police document.”

“The Wood royal commission, as you know, Attorney-General, was about to explore—and it is in the Hansard, so it is no great secret—who the legal fraternity people were that used to attend Costello's the 'boy brothel' club in Kellett Street, Kings Cross. I actually have the list here. A lot of them are still practising. But the judge of the day of the royal commission decided it was a no-go zone. Paddy Bergin, counsel assisting at the time, said, 'We will rise for morning tea,' and they never went back to it. I did ask the commissioner why. He said he would deny it if ever I mentioned it. I think it is time to mention it in view of the good work of the royal commission. He said, 'We've decided not to revisit that issue because the public would lose confidence in the judiciary.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Apr 2022, 2:47 pm

There are a great many conspiracies that I believe in because they are well-evidenced. I believe Hitler and Stalin conspired to divide up Eastern Europe. I believe Tony Blair and Paddy Ashdown conspired to form a government in 1997 (before Blair won a larger majority than he expected). I believe light bulb manufacturers conspired to shorten the life of their bulbs. I believe McDonalds has conspired with the people who make the ice cream machines so that franchise owners will keep paying exorbitant fees for repair.

I don't believe that people protesting is inherently newsworthy. There are nearly always people protesting and it usually doesn't get reported. Ordinary occurences aren't newsworthy, especially when they don't impact upon people's lives.

There are still debates on public affairs programmes.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 4:02 pm

flamingshorts wrote:
I see that conspiracy theories have a bad name here. Have you been preconditioned to reject them all? . . .
No, many of us are just intelligent and well-educated people; that is all.

Check out
 This Thread,  for example.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 4:15 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
There are a great many conspiracies that I believe in because they are well-evidenced. . .
This ↑ quoted for truth.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan (1934-1996)

If someone claims that their name is Michael, or that their dog's name is Charlie, that is not an extraordinary claim. It is reasonable to simply take them at their word.

However, if someone claims that they, or their guru/religious/spiritual teacher, can contact the dead, see the future, read minds, cure or heal any disease or sickness including AIDS or cancer, talk directly with God (and have God talk back unambiguously), perform miracles, or that they have supernatural powers of any kind, then these are extraordinary claims, and they must be backed up by extraordinary evidence such as a live demonstration to prove it.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 4:55 pm

When I searched for the word 'pedophile' on the  9News - Brisbane Website  6,290 results were returned.

This is hardly a cover-up.

:roll:

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Apr 2022, 6:11 pm

Karen Brewer organized a protest at every council chambers, parliament house and governors residence across Australia and New Zealand. This video is from the first half of 2021. Here is her theory of the network of control in judiciary, medicine, academia, corporate executives, politics, senior police and the media.

Karen Brewer explains the why Senator Heffernan's speeches and the pedophile suppression are significant.
Karen Brewer - Why Prominent Silence

Why the "prominent silence" about a protest across two countries? Why do only "anti-vaxxers" demand the removal of pedophile suppression orders? These are not the suppression after conviction to protect victims. These are suppression of evidence so police can not investigate or the evidence by presented in court. Why the "prominent silence"?

Why so many stories about child sexual abuse but silence on the suppression orders protecting "prominent people"? Silence from all the do-gooder organizations like Daniel Morcombe Foundation and Beyond Blue. Even silence from the heroes like Australian of the Year, Grace Tame, she was approached. Perhaps Albert Pike 33 Degree Mason has the answer, “Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.”. All these heroes silent.

In another post I will show how the media reported the assemblies on 31st August 2021 to not let the public have any idea what was going on.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Apr 2022, 8:28 pm

Why is it that only conspiracy theorists who think that vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases they help prevent are accusing unspecified people of being paedophiles?

Well, probably because anti-vaxxers are a group of people who are already inclined towards believing things that aren't true.

Do you remember when anti-vaxxers were convinced an American furniture company was actually selling children?

What about when far-right conspiracy theorists (many of whom have since become anti-vaxxers) were convinced that a pizza restaurant was hiding children in its basement? The Mexican cement company they accused of being a front for sex traffickers? The doughnut shop in Portland, the ice cream shop in Toronto?

Heck, what about when people thought that daycare workers were all kidnapping children in the name of Satanism, or when people thought that Jewish people were kidnapping children to drink their blood?

Paedophiles exist, for sure. It wasn't so long ago that a lot of famous people - largely in the entertainment industry, but also in politics - were abusing their positions in order to keep abusing children. So I can understand why people would fall for vague conspiracy theories about elites being paedophiles. But the thing about vague conspiracies, as opposed to specific ones, is that they can never be proven wrong. Yes, some people are paedophiles... but why are you protesting outside town halls rather than campaigning for child protection legislation? It comes across as being very interested in being seen to be anti-paedophile, without having any interest in doing things that would actually protect children.

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Apr 2022, 8:59 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Why is it that only conspiracy theorists who think that vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases they help prevent are accusing unspecified people of being paedophiles? ...

I wanted to focus on Senator Bill Heffernan's speeches that are in the Parliamentary Hansard. Why would you have suppression orders at all? Even false accusations can be investigated confidentially. If evidence found it is submitted to the prosecutor who determines whether to proceed to trial. Prior to him only Franca Arena (Tina's aunt if you know her) raised the issues and the press vilified her.

This goes back to the 90s. Before many of the things you mention were talked about.

Turns out there is an 80 year suppression order as a result of the Mulligan inquiry in South Australia.

Odd that commissions of inquiry gather the evidence in and then it gets suppressed. Curious.

Hope it has nothing to do with Senator Heffernan's words you can find the parliament's record, Hansard:
“The Wood royal commission, as you know, Attorney-General, was about to explore—and it is in the Hansard, so it is no great secret—who the legal fraternity people were that used to attend Costello's the 'boy brothel' club in Kellett Street, Kings Cross. I actually have the list here. A lot of them are still practising. But the judge of the day of the royal commission decided it was a no-go zone. Paddy Bergin, counsel assisting at the time, said, 'We will rise for morning tea,' and they never went back to it. I did ask the commissioner why. He said he would deny it if ever I mentioned it. I think it is time to mention it in view of the good work of the royal commission. He said, 'We've decided not to revisit that issue because the public would lose confidence in the judiciary.

People demanding the Wood commission documents. Is this the far right?

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Apr 2022, 9:25 pm

OK, I looked up Bill Heffernan.

Interestingly he was once censured for claiming that a judge was a paedophile. Evidence he presented to support his claims turned out to be forged. https://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asia ... index.html

That's perhaps not super relevant to the specific claim you're making though. So I looked it up. A member of Pauline Hanson's party gave a pretty clear explanation: https://www.malcolmrobertsqld.com.au/pa ... on-orders/

There is no suppression order on the document.

(Incidentally, blood libel goes back to before Europeans discovered Australia!)

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Apr 2022, 2:58 pm

Leaving the merits of the protest aside look at the new reports and compare them with reality. Not a mention of Karen Brewer (except she was arrested but no interview), Bill Heffernan or the Wood royal commission. The actual protesters were silent with no signs as was planned. This was to show up the controlled opposition. At the gold coast someone made their way to the front and gave a speech about vaccines and covid.

In Brisbane an hour in to the protest a group arrived and took out a "NO VAX PASSPORTS" sign. The people there wondered who they were. The media videoed them. It was a coordinated photo-bomb so the protest was misreported. The police advise the parliament of a threat, there were about 100 grannies and the photo-bomb group you can see. Parliament goes into "lock down" to add the the smoke and drama. Channel 7 puts the photo-bombing controlled opposition in the foreground. See the grannies way back in the background.

Channel 7 "Meanwhile, dozens of people have gathered outside the Gold Coast council chambers in an apparently unrelated protest, forcing staff to lock the building, before council’s monthly meeting." What does apparently unrelated mean? How do you know something is unrelated unless you know what both were about. If they know what the are about why didn't they say what it was about.

The bald guy at the gold coast and the photo-bomb group in Brisbane are known. All connected.

The media's own reports say it was a coordinated protest at 70 locations. Channel 9 reports "Covertly organized on an encrypted messaging service", that adds to the drama doesn't it. Six months of letter-boxing and making as much noise as possible. Someone walking from Melbourne to Canberra with a petition and they say "Covertly organized". Like https is encrypted, very sinister. Why didn't they just say telegram? Seems they know a lot about the protest except what they were about. This was coordinated dishonest reporting.

Can not find anything on the ABC.

The Hound of the Baskervilles didn't bark. As I said Queensland Parliament, Queensland Police, controlled opposition groups and main steam media acting in concert to prevent awareness of child sex abuse. And everyone silent.

Channel 9 1:41 "NO VAX PASSPORTS" sign from the controlled opposition.
9 News More than 150 arrested, almost 600 COVID-19 fines issued after wave of anti-lockdown protests

Channel 7 Queensland Parliament locked down as protest unfolds outside

Controlled opposition in the foreground, grannies standing silently way in the background.

Senator Bill Heffernan

Senator Bill Heffernan - Brandis

Actual protest here:
Karen Brewer Silent Protest 31st August 2021

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Apr 2022, 4:02 pm

You're saying quite a lot of things. Let me see if I have got this straight.

You are arguing that a group of paedophiles, powerful enough to control various state parliaments (if not the federal parliament), police force, and the entire mainstream media, planted a group of anti-vaxxers at some anti-paedophile protests in order to discredit the anti-paedophile protests?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 4:22 pm

The_Walrus wrote:

You are arguing that a group of paedophiles, powerful enough to control various state parliaments (if not the federal parliament), police force, and the entire mainstream media, planted a group of anti-vaxxers at some anti-paedophile protests in order to discredit the anti-paedophile protests?

"What the . . . ?"

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Apr 2022, 4:38 pm

The_Walrus wrote:

What I have attempted to first show is the media has lied about this deliberately, coordinated and skillfully. Yes, that is a controlled opposition group of anti-vaxxers. Someone must have organized them. Media seems more interested in them than the actual protest. It's in your face.

Not a group of pedophiles. (Edit Some are but are protected.) But powerful yes. The cover up is the tip of the ice berg. Former Prime Minister's daughter is besties with Jeffery Epstein.

Karen Brewer is reckless, obsessive, driven and some say crazy. She is definitely not compliant and into polite small talk. Hard to accept but she appears to be roughly correct.

Karen Brewer - Why Prominent Silence

Altiyan Childs Exposes Freemasonry Winner X-Factor 2 Australia, band was called Masonia
Billy Joel - We Didnt Start the Fire (they like mocking you)
Deep State Puppets

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Apr 2022, 4:37 am

OK, I’ll be blunt with you - I don’t think you have shown the things you are claiming to have shown. It feels like you’re connecting lots of scattered information and expecting other people to make the same connections as you. None of the evidence you’ve posted has made sense upon examination.

If the media was being controlled, surely it simply wouldn’t report on these things at all?

Why would there be controlled opposition? Wouldn’t that just make it more likely that the conspiracy would come to light?

Wtf does “We Didn’t Start The Fire”, a song written decades ago, have to do with any of this?

Is this the same Karen Brewer?