Calls to investigate Carlson, Gabbard for treason

Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 5:16 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
No, I didn't.

Yes you did, in your first post. You called for censuring her for her comments. So can you just admit that nothing she said was incorrect?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Mar 2022, 5:44 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
No, I didn't.

Yes you did, in your first post. You called for censuring her for her comments.

Which is completely different from what you're fixated upon accusing me of saying :roll:

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 5:59 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
No, I didn't.

Yes you did, in your first post. You called for censuring her for her comments.

Which is completely different from what you're fixated upon accusing me of saying :roll:

Why would you call for censuring someone who was speaking the truth? And she was speaking the truth.

Also, accusing a member here for being someone else publicly is really bad form for a moderator. You should be ashamed.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 10:31 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Hey, Kiddo! You still haven't pointed out where she way lying regarding the bio labs. Kiddo, could you please point that out to me? I'd appreciate that, Kiddo! Ha! :D :D

Did our children replace "boomer" with "kiddo" without telling us?

Ezra, I'd mock you for calling me "our children" given that you're about 19 or whatever, but I suppose I did just call an elderly man "kiddo" :lol:

My name is Brian and I'm 60.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Mar 2022, 6:52 am

VegetableMan wrote:

Why would you call for censuring someone who was speaking the truth? And she was speaking the truth.

I think I’ve made it pretty clear why I think it would be appropriate for people to boycott Gabbard if they please.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:19 am

The_Walrus wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

I think I’ve made it pretty clear why I think it would be appropriate for people to boycott Gabbard if they please.

It didn't make any sense to me since nothing she said was incorrect in the case of the Ukranian bio labs.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:38 am

VegetableMan wrote:
. . . There are indeed bio labs in the Ukraine, and they are U.S. backed. . .
Evidence, please?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:42 am

@Walrus: Are the acts of badgering members, posting lies about members, and lying to moderators no longer bannable offenses?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:52 am

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Evidence, please?

That's already been established earlier in the thread. U.S. officials confirmed their existence.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:54 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Evidence, please?
That's already been established earlier in the thread. U.S. officials confirmed their existence.
The only links I see have nothing to do with Ukraine, and if you are referring to a certain Instagram post, it has already been thoroughly debunked by  This Politifact Article  and  This Other Politifact Article .

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:09 am

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Evidence, please?
The only links I see have nothing to do with Ukraine, and if you are referring to a certain Newsweek article, it has already been retracted.

No. The bio labs were confirmed by official sources. Keep reading.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:29 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Evidence, please?
The only links I see have nothing to do with Ukraine, and if you are referring to a certain Newsweek article, it has already been retracted.
No. The bio labs were confirmed by official sources. Keep reading.
Oh, but I have . . .

"Does the US Have A Secret Germ Warfare Lab on Russia’s Doorstep?" 

"Pro-Kremlin propaganda in Ukraine changes tone" 

"Russian media spreading disinformation about US bioweapons as troops mass near Ukraine" 

"False allegations of biological-weapons use from Putin’s Russia" 

These sources are infinitely more reliable than any you have presented.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:42 am

Nah, all Gabbard said was they were U.S. backed bio labs that, and that was confirmed by actual data she provided. They are bio research labs that need to be secured for the good of the world. That seems rather sensible to me.

The Russian propaganda has no bearing on this discussion.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:49 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Nah, all Gabbard said was they were U.S. backed bio labs that, and that was confirmed by actual data she provided.  They are bio research labs that need to be secured for the good of the world. That seems rather sensible to me.  The Russian propaganda has no bearing on this discussion.
It is no secret that Tulsi Gabbard is a fan of Putin and Russia, so it is no surprise that she would tell the same lies through her Twitter account that have already been debunked through a wide variety of truthful media sources; thus, her only "proof" is a Twitter video that she narrates.  Tulsi Gabbard is parroting false Russian propaganda.  Her treasonous lies may well cost lives.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:56 am

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Nah, all Gabbard said was they were U.S. backed bio labs that, and that was confirmed by actual data she provided.  They are bio research labs that need to be secured for the good of the world. That seems rather sensible to me.  The Russian propaganda has no bearing on this discussion.
It is no secret that Tulsi Gabbard is a fan of Putin and Russia, so it is no surprise that she would tell the same lies that have already been debunked.

Would you like to tell me when she has said anything that was in support of Putin and Russia? Again, she said nothing that was incorrect. She didn't claim they were bio weapons labs, just that they were bio research labs that needed to be secured.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 9:59 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It is no secret that Tulsi Gabbard is a fan of Putin and Russia, so it is no surprise that she would tell the same lies that have already been debunked.
Would you like to tell me when she has said anything that was in support of Putin and Russia? Again, she said nothing that was incorrect. She didn't claim they were bio weapons labs, just that they were bio research labs that needed to be secured.
Komrade Gabbard is repeating the same lies that the Russian propaganda machine has put out.  That is enough.