Russian TV Host Wants Russia To Reinstall Partner Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 9:21 pm

Russian TV Host Calls For ‘Regime Change’ in US – and ‘Our Partner’ Trump to Be Put in Power

Quote:
A Russian TV host called for “regime change” in the U.S., and also for former President Donald Trump to be reinstated.

The host, Evgeny Popov, went as far as to refer to Trump as a “partner” to the Russian people.

Saturday, while speaking in Warsaw, Poland, President Joe Biden uttered words about Vladimir Putin which required a clarification from the White House.

Biden at first stated Putin is a “dictator bent on rebuilding an empire” as his forces continue to attack Ukrainian civilians.

“We will have a different future — a brighter future rooted in democracy and principle, hope and light, of decency and dignity, of freedom and possibilities,” he said.

He then veered off the script and added: “For God’s sake, this man can not remain in power.”

Biden said on Monday that he was not calling for the removal of Putin as a matter of policy.

“I was expressing the moral outrage that I feel, and I make no apologies for it,” Biden said.

The short-term damage for the president is done. His allies spent two days clarifying the comment, while his opponents portrayed it as evidence he’s a loose cannon inside a tinder box.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 9:25 pm

Of course, it doesn't matter that Trump has made far more loose-cannon remarks and then claimed that they were just jokes, or whatever.