Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 1:21 am

A few predictions that I believe came true or will come true..

Prediction 1. Mike Richards would never be the new host for Jeopardy due to a scandal involving women, and Mayim Bialik would replace him as a possible permanent host (I also want to say i never really watch this show and did this reading for auntblabby and we were both very surprised when he quit the next day for rude remarks he made about women in the past, just like my cards implied)

Prediction 2. Ukraine will emerge the victors in this horrible war with Russia. So far that seems to be very likely.

Prediction 3: Queen Elizabeth would lose her husband (but I did not predict that she herself would soon pass away too)

Prediction 4: A "blonde woman" would become the next Prime Minister of the UK (and it turned out to be Liz Truss)

Prediction 5: The USA will experience another Civil War, much worst than the last one. We are not officialy in a civil war yet but everyone is talking about it now even on the news that is NOT affiliated with FOX and other pro-Trump propagada. Even 40% of Democrats are now fearing or supporting this according to research polls. Back when I first predicted this a few years ago I felt like a real Cassandra because nobody believed me, not even the self-proclaimed 'psychics' on a different message board who accused me of trolling and kicked me off...

And this is a prediction of mine that has yet to show real signs of coming true but I believe it will eventually because almost every time i do a reading on this subject i pull these same recurring cards which is kinda eerie.

"Will Donald Trump be president again in 2024?"

My cards say he will be put out of commission due to severe health issues, possibly related to his heart.

The kind of cards I pull frequently every time I ask this question are 3 of Swords which indicates great disappointment but also can mean heart issues or heart surgery (3 swords piercing a giant red heart with a grey stormy background), Ace of Swords (something is 'cut out'), also this card is the tarot equivalent to the Ace of Spades which is the infamous 'death' card in cartomancy. During the Vietnam War American soldiers would actually throw Ace of Spades cards on the corpses of Vitenmanese soldiers they killed as a fear tactic because of their connections to death in French Cartomancy. Queen of Swords and 10 of Coins (can mean a widowed or divorced woman who inherits property and wealth iow Melania Trump).

I never pull anything that hints at him going to prison though like the 8 of Swords, which is why I'm not getting my hopes up about the documents found in his Mar a Lago home. I believe he will get away with it (again) like he always done.

Even when his age and poor eating habits do eventually catch up with him it makes no difference.

But still I predict he'll be gone before he gets the chance to become president again.

I know you guys are skeptical of this though. I need to start recording these card readings with photos and my binder.

Maybe if I share more of my predictions here some will come true? :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 1:48 am

An interesting thing about tarot. It's not actually the cards themselves but the reader who is the medium. The cards act kind of like a ouija board for remote sensing.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
An interesting thing about tarot. It's not actually the cards themselves but the reader who is the medium. The cards act kind of like a ouija board for remote sensing.

So maybe they are useful for sharpening our intuition? Most of the time i feel very oblivious but when using tarot.. i don't really know how to explain it. They give me a kind of strange comfort, even when 'bad' things I predict come true.

Plus to be honest I just love to studying the many symbolisma and history behind cards.

When it comes to poker cards I have the actual nicknames of every court card memorized like Charlemagne the King of Hearts, Judith the Queen of Hearts, LaHire the Jack of Hearts, etc.

And I researched tarot and discovered that tarot cards were originally used for gambling long before they became tools for divination, yet the poker cards were used for both since they were introduced to Europe centuries ago (most likely by the Romanji people). The original tarot cards did not have the pagan symbolism that you find in the Rider Waite Smith decks and other modern tarot decks, in the Medieval ages they were drawn with a lot of Christian imagery and for example the "High Priestess" was originally called "The Popess" and "The Hierophant" was "The Pope".

Many people think that the original Popess card was based off the legend of Pope Joan, the only woman who became Pope of the Catholic Church while disguised as a man until her secret was discovered when she died in childbirth and the church supposedly had her entire identity erased from history to avoid the scandal (though many scholars and archeologists doubt that this ever really happened due to a lack of evidence)

There are so many interesting details about playing cards like the fact that you have 12 court cards representing the 12 months of the year and 12 zodiac signs, and 4 suits representing the 4 seasons and 4 classic elements earth, fire, water, and air. Also there's enough cards in a modern deck when you include one Joker card to make up all the days in a full year and the extra joker makes up a leap year.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:15 am

does it say anything about the coming water wars....

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:18 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

I can do a reading on that right now of you'll gimme a moment to get my cards out and do a spread. I'll even post a picture of which cards i pull.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:27 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I can do a reading on that right now of you'll gimme a moment to get my cards out and do a spread. I'll even post a picture of which cards i pull.

for sure, I admit I am a bit skeptical but could be interesting to see what you find. As I figure it is inevitable even though there are not actual water wars yet....like it will come to that eventually. But still interesting to see what you figure the cards say on that.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 3:23 am

Here we go.

I think you are onto something and the future looks pretty bleak...

This is a spread I invented myself that I've come to use in all of my readings because it works for me.

The center card is the "focus" card, it is the future, the way forward, our destiny. Think of it like a road you travel down. For this I see the 5 of Spades (equals 5 of Swords in Tarot). It shows a battle in which the victor gloats grimly over his defeated opponent who walks away humiliated. This implies that there will be some sort of war fought over resources and 'water' in the future (brought on by climate change). It wont be an honorable war, I sense a lot of cruelty and total disregard for the rules of battle.

The other four cards on the left and right of this center card show factors influencing this path we are headed down. To the very left we have the Queen of Clubs and the very right we have the King of Hearts. The vibe I'm getting off these two royal cards is not one of actual individual people but of the elements of fire and water (Clubs are ruled by fire and Hearts are ruled by water). I see in the US we have more fires and droughts out West where the Queen of Clubs is and to the East there will be catastrophic floods and hurricanes brought on by all this rain we've been getting every day. Burning vs Drowning. No water vs Too Much water. Nature being thrown way out of balance.

To the left I also see the 9 of Clubs aka 9 of Wands which in tarot shows a soldier with an injured head wrapped in a bandage building a wall out of sticks with an intense look on his face. To me this could represent that wall being built around the southern border over Mexico and perhaps there will be a lot of scapegoating going around to blame people for this disaster?

To the right I also see the 4 of Diamonds aka 4 of Coins in tarot. A card of a small king wearing a crown sitting on a very small throne clutching four golden discs, his most valuable posessions that he refuses to share or part with. So this tells me the East Coast will be selfishly hogging valuable resources (like fresh water) and this might lead to an invasion of some sort from the West Coast to take what they have by force.

Fear and Anger combined with Greed and Selfishness will make this war come to a fruition after we are wrecked apart by fire and water.

The top card that I think of as the "Alternative Path" is the 6 of Hearts aka 6 of Cups. In tarot it depicts two young children sharing flowers while an armed guard keeps them safe behind the walls of a city. This to me means remembering a better past and makes me think of how during the Great Depression when America was a younger nation we pulled through for our own survival during our worst economic crisis ever by helping each other out selflessly. When there was no money and no jobs Americans would help each other by trading food, offering rides to hitchhikers, fixing up cars and houses, and opening their homes up to those in need of a place to rest. All while our soldiers fought in distant wars overseas because they believed they were protecting out country that they loved and not for a paycheck like they do now.

Basically if Americans could just learn to trust each other again and cooperate without all the paranoia against their own countrymen and all the greediness (like hoarding toilet paper when Covid happened) we could actually somehow survive the coming storm that will sadly tear us apart.

The bottom card is what I call the "Path Best Avoided" and serves as a warning of what not to do. Thie one is the 8 of Hearts aka 8 of Cups. The image of a cloaked figure walking towards mountains under the moonlight as he leaves behind everything he used to care about and value. I read that this card also has something to do with a very blonde individual in leadership, usually a woman but i can see it sometimes being a man too.

Since this is in the warning position i believe that this blonde individual we must beware of is Donald Trump (obviously), and this card is telling me that no matter how bad things will get due to Donald Trump's looming shadow, we must not abandon our country. America is a flawed country no doubt, but it is still our country and we must not abandon it to Trumpism.

We should be trying to work together and help each other like we used to instead of fighting each other or fantasizing about running away.

Time will tell what becomes of us.

What do you think? I think disaster brought on by climate change is no doubt coming, but it's up to us to decide how we handle it. War and fighting seems the most likely outcome but we also have the option of overcoming our petty grudges to help each other out like the Golden Rule, or we can abandon our country to fascism. It's our choice as Americans.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 5:45 am

When I was in Singapore there are men in Little India who read your future/fate from cards picked by parrots.

Again the astrology cards aren't the magic, it's the apparent psychic bond between the man and his parrot, I have heard the parrots are eerily accurate in their predictions.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 5:59 am

Very interesting! 8)

I'm sorta teaching myself to do readings using Hanafuda cards by focusing on the plants and animals in their cards and figuring out their deep symbolism in Japanese culture and even cultures outside Japan.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 6:04 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Very interesting! 8)

I'm sorta teaching myself to do readings using Hanafuda cards by focusing on the plants and animals in their cards and figuring out their deep symbolism in Japanese culture and even cultures outside Japan.

Good luck, wishing you the best

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 7:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Very interesting! 8)

Good luck, wishing you the best

Thanks.

Here's a quick example of me using my Hanafuda/Poker fusion cards to make a prediction for Donald Trump.

"Will Donald Trump go to prison for violating the Espionage Act?"

His focus card is the Paulownia also known as the Empress Tree. It's actually an official symbol of Japan's prime ministers and its use dates back to thr Edo Period. It also represents December. This is a pretty important flower and a symbol of both divine and governmental power along with the Peony (which also appears in Hanafuda).

As much as I hate Donald Trump, can anyone deny at this point the power and influence he has over many people? And his talent for always escaping legal action? It reminds me of this fitting joke I once read on a meme where a woman tells a man "I believe Donald Trump was chosen by God." To which the man replies "Why? Did God run out of locusts?" :lmao: This Paulownia also has the Queen of Clubs symbol, the Queen of Clubs represents ambitions and goals in life.

Anyways the left cards are the Bush Clover which is a summer flower for the month of July representing vaction time and laziness. It has the 7 of Hearts which in tarot depicts a man staring at many incoherent objects popping out of dream clouds. This could hint at Trump's mental state, perhaps years of eating a poor diet combined with his age and an inactive lifestyle means he is in the early stages of alzhiemers or dementia? I'm of the personal opinion that Trump is suffering major delusions and outright insanity due to his incoherent ramblings at these rallies. Also the second card is the Plum Blossom which is a symbol of spring and represents the month of February. It means "good news" because the blooms announce the end of winter and the beginning of warmer months. But is that good news for Trump or good news for those of us who hate his guts? Thie card has a 2 of Diamonds which in tarot equals the 2 of Coins. It represents balancing finances as it depicts a man juggling two large golden pentacles in his hands. Could also mean communication of some kind.

The right cards show the Red Maple which represents Fall and the Month of October. It symbolizes peace and calm. It also has the 10 of Diamonds which represents wealth and luxury as well as property. There's also the Cherry blossoms hidden behind a Japanese tint curtain. Cherry blossoms aka Sakuras are a very popular flower in Japan and they even hold festivals to watch the pink blooms while enjoying food and drink. These 'tints' like the one on this card were used in the old days to provide privacy for Japanese people while they sat back to enjoy viewing the blossoms. So to me this tint card is about secrecy and hiding the truth. Cherry Blossoms in Japanese culture are symbolic of the fragileness of life itself. The petals are very delicate and only bloom for a short while before the petals wither away in the wind. So to me they can symbolize parties, fun, and indulgence but also take on a slightly more sinister meaning, like death. Combined that with the fact that this particular card was fused with the 3 of Spades/Swords (see? I told you guys I always pull this card for Donald Trump!). So basically this card tells me that Trump's health issues could be very serious but he has managed to keep his health status a secrer from the public. I mean, do you guys really believe his doctors who claim he will live to be 200 years old? Also i think of Cherry blossoms as symbolic of the fact that youth and beauty always fades. Trump is old now, almost as old as Joe Biden. Think about that...

The top card is the Iris plant which represents the month of May. In Japanese culture it is a symbol of courage and hardwork, but also masculinity and strength. This Iris card is drawn with a wooden bridge over water. This particular symbolism I read has something to do with how the Shogunate during the Edo period used to invite the wives and children of important government officials to the palace and essentially keep them hostage to ensure that the officials always stayed loyal to the governmemt and would never dare think of commiting treason with their own family's being at potential risk of harm. Maybe this in a way represents the hostage-like situation that our country feels like it is in under the spread of Trumpism? Also this card is the 5 of Spades, like I said earlier a card of winning wars or battles with no sense of honor or respect for one's enemies. I believe this means Trump will once again walk out the court room with a smug look on his face.

The bottom card card is the Wild Boar and more Bush Clover. I don't remember what boars symbomize in Japanese culture but in other cultures they are symbolic of war (like the song 'War Pigs' by Ozzy). Also being a pig... i think that's the perfect animal to describe Trump. And the 7 of Spades/Swords is the card of a thief. In fact in tarot it shows a thief sneaking out of a military camp with a pile of swords in his hand. So that oddly fits the fact that Trump stole government and military secrets and kept the papers at his private mansion in Florida.

So my opinion is that Trump will get away with this too, and his bizarre cult-like influence will continue to spread over the American government.

But his health and his age is catching up with him make no mistake about it. He can try to hide it by bribing doctors to lie for him all he wants but I don't see him lasting long enough to become president again.

But his influence over our country is strong. Don't expect it to vanish over night when he is gone for good.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 8:26 am

Ugh... i spent literally all night posting this. I must be manic again and I should not have stayed up all night. :|

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 1:10 pm

Here's another one. "Will China go to war with Taiwan and will the US get involved?"

Focus Card: The Queen of Swords. This card I believe could represent Taiwan's female president who I believe to be a very brave and intelligent woman who wont abandon her country just like Ukraine's leader.

The fact that she's holding a sword up leads me to believe she's carefully considering her options should China invade.

Unfortunately this card is often connected to negative things like divorce or widowhood, iow as a theme it can mean a great loss or a splitting up of some sort.

Her two left cards are the 10 of Wands representing a crushing burden she must carry, and the Page of Coins which could symbolize some form of diplomacy between Taiwan and another country? Something to do with money or supplies...

Her right two cards are the Queen of Coins which represents another important woman coming with the promise of support and aid (Obviously this was Nancy Pelosi). Next to her is the High Priestess, a card of mystery and carefully guarded secrets. A card with a strong feminine energy, secrets shared between two powerful women maybe on how to best prepare for the upcoming war?

The top card is The Moon. Like The High Priestess this card is all abour secrets but in a more negative way. Like hidden dangers and secret enemies, that sort of thing. Also it is a card that symbolizes psychic power and witchcraft as well as paranoia and mental instability.

The bottom card is The Devil. It is a card of addictions and obsessions brought on by self-destructive behavior. It consumes everyone and everything in sight. It also means pure malice and hatred and a desire to infict suffering. If war is indeed coming to Taiwan then "Hell awaits"

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 1:25 pm

Here's one for you - European energy markets for the winter of 2022 and derivative margin calls.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 1:30 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Peter Carroll, author of Liber Null / Psychonaut, made an interesting suggestion that it was a cross-level communication between conscious and unconscious where the bandwidth and structure is much different in the later. That you can read for other people and get anything right however seems to suggest that there's some transpersonal level to what's getting hit but again these are areas that we have a very murky grasp on at best and unless one can 'science' it it's a very uncomfortable thing to make speculations on other than to say perhaps that there are higher-level aggregations of consciousness whereby we both can't see what's above us and when information comes down through that aggregation to us we can't tell where it came from (a bit like if we were cells, if cells hypothetically had their own executive conscious experience, and experienced impulses from the brain and nerves, or other systems, as something instinctual).

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:01 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Here's one for you - European energy markets for the winter of 2022 and derivative margin calls.

The focus card I see is the 4 of Wands which I always see as a card of marriage and weddings, but it can also mean an official unification between two things like when businesses join or when countries become official allies. It is all a nice fancy show to say "Hey we're commited!"

And judging by what I see in these other cards... European countries like Germany are going to come back to Russia begging for oil. They simply can't survive without it this winter and they never should have made the mistake of depending on Russia's pipeline. It's just like when the US became so dependent on China for everything that we couldnt break off our dependence on them no matter how badly we want to.

And Russia WILL use that against Europe.

Anyways to the left I see the 5 of Cups indicating sadness, depression, and mourning a loss. While i also see the 3 of Cups which indicates big celebrations and debauchery. I think some people will be forced into poverty or worse over this mess with Russia's control over a vital energy source this winter, and there's going to be a few rich individuals connected to this who find cause to celebrate as they use other's misfortune in Europe to make themselves richer.

To the right I see the 7 of Cups next to the 8 of Coins. This message was for me personally, it's telling me to work harder on my perfecting my own interpretation a bit as what I see in the cards may not make complete sense. I need to do a better job at deciding what is real to the situation and what is just an illusion.

The top card is the two of Swords. A stalemate, a double edged sword. The rest of Europe won't be really be able to match Russia so they will wind up making some sort of compromise to keep people from freezing to death this winter. They pretty much have no choice.

The bottom card is the Queen of Cups. I think she represents the lady who is the head of the European Union (I don't know her name, she has short blonde hair). She is most likely going to be the one who bows to Russia's demands even if/when Ukraine wins this war.