Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Oct 2022, 11:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
We're still talking about Trump because his cult is still alive and well, and is questioning the legitimacy of Biden's election. That, and how Trump and his cronies can't seem to avoid the scrutiny of the law, whether it's a matter of his involvement in the January 6 insurrection, his theft of classified materials, as well as state investigations into his shady financial dealings. Don't want us to keep talking about Trump? Then he should keep his mouth shut and his head down instead of attracting media attention.

Problem is, Trump is a narcissist. Narcissists have to be the center of attention at all times and will do any, and everything, to keep attention on them.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 11:57 pm

Quote:
The Orange Man

Not sure how long this URL will work...

I am the author of that image. It is dated November 8, 2016.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 5:02 pm

Nades wrote:
While I understand the distain for Trump, I can't help but feel the quality of PPR has gone downhill as a result of perhaps (at least in my eyes) a somewhat excessive fixation on Trump. He's no longer president and hasn't been for some time.

What gives?

He did damage to our country and now we're rolling back in time by attacking women now. First it's abortion, now they want to take away birth control and contraption. He was a big part of the change for our country.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 3:57 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Nades wrote:
While I understand the distain for Trump, I can't help but feel the quality of PPR has gone downhill as a result of perhaps (at least in my eyes) a somewhat excessive fixation on Trump. He's no longer president and hasn't been for some time.

What gives?

He did damage to our country and now we're rolling back in time by attacking women now. First it's abortion, now they want to take away birth control and contraption. He was a big part of the change for our country.

He controls one of the two main political parties, he is the prohibitive favorite for the Republican Party nomination, he has a decent chance of being President again legally or illegally.

Wrong Planet is American based and a lot of things have gone downhill in America since he got into politics

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman