Page 8 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 3:12 pm

ironpony wrote:
oh I see. But what's the point of getting someone to testify of all that does is show that they're guilty?

For example, in the case of Epstein and OJ they didn't have to make them testify in civil hearings before charging them. Why don't they just get real evidence to charge Trump instead?

We've already been over this. It's like we're going in circles.

The J6 Hearings are to inform the American public about trump and his co-conspirators crimes trying to overturn the election results and literally steal the country, getting rid of voting and installing trump as dictator. The point of that is that the more people who realize trump is a giant liar and fraud, that this was all very deeply criminal, then the more that will maybe stop supporting him and vote for politicians that respect Democracy and voting and continuing the USA under it's current form of government. It's for public support for these concepts.

The DOJ is doing their own (multiple) investigations and has yet to indict trump on crimes, but they are expected to sometime after the midterm elections in November. The J6 Congressional Committee has been conducting their investigations and interviews for nearly 2 years as well. There were a LOT of players involved. They interviewed more than 1,000 people. Politicians, civilians, trump administration employees, secret service, FBI, police, campaign people, media people, advisers and consultants etc etc etc. Thorough investigations to figure out who did what when and what if anything were actual crimes. It takes a lot of work to do all of that.

Further, my guess is that they're being as thorough as they are to make sure that if they indict him on criminal charges that they're charging him with crimes they believe they have a very good chance of convicting him on vs. just hoping that maybe they have enough evidence. Also, my best guess is that it's similar to here in Canada.. police conduct investigations sometimes for YEARS after arrests and before charges are laid because once charges are laid the clock is ticking and people have a right to a speedy trial... so, kingpins get arrested, then released with no charges a day or two later.. then investigations go on for seemingly forever, THEN charges get laid and court dates set. If they lay charges right away and the court date is set for 8 months away then they only have 8 months to get their entire case together.. but if the case is super complex or information is very difficult and time consuming to obtain, that may not be enough time. So, it's their strategy to get all the info they think they need to convict someone in court BEFORE pressing charges and setting a court dates so they Know they have a solid case.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 6:53 am

75 million Americans fully endorse this message

How much more obvious do you need to be?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 1:43 pm

That photo looks photoshopped. I do rotoscoping in video work all the time in my job, and it works photoshopped because it's faded around the edges of the paper and the hand that's holding it up. That's a classic rotoscoping effect.

the 'backlight' lighting around the edge of the hand also does not match the lighting of the rest of the location in the photo. Just my two cents.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 1:58 pm

ironpony wrote:
That photo looks photoshopped. I do rotoscoping in video work all the time in my job, and it works photoshopped because it's faded around the edges of the paper and the hand that's holding it up. That's a classic rotoscoping effect.

the 'backlight' lighting around the edge of the hand also does not match the lighting of the rest of the location in the photo. Just my two cents.

Ya, could be.. but there are tons of videos at trump rallies with people wearing q shirts and/or holding q signs or flags. Also, over the last month or two trump's rally production team has been playing q theme song background music that's been commented on by political news commentators as completely bonkers for trump to be embracing these nutjob conspiracy theorists.

But I get why he's doing it. They're giving him attention, which he craves, and they're not all there/or that bright, so he knows he can lie to them and they'll eat it all up and then if/when he opts to direct an angry mob at someone or a building etc he knows he'll have these q-bots like putty in his hands and can fling them at whoever he wants and these people will reliably go berzerk on his command.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 3:29 pm

You think the 75 million don't know who they are in bed with??

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/t ... acy-theory

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/us/p ... music.html

He's been re-tweeting their conspiracies for years.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 6:38 pm

Oh yes, for sure, I believe that. I was just commenting on the one picture, I just noticed looked superimposed on :).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 1:53 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh yes, for sure, I believe that. I was just commenting on the one picture, I just noticed looked superimposed on :).

Actually the funniest shirt is in the last photo, dude's shirt says "Mexico will pay" :lol:

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 4:04 pm

What does they want Mexico to pay for?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 4:45 pm

ironpony wrote:
What does they want Mexico to pay for?

Do you never ever Ever see any American news?

trump campaigned for the 2016 election on a platform promise of making Mexico pay to build a border wall to keep Mexicans out of the USA.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 5:05 pm

I don't watch as much news as I probably should. I know Trump was trying to build a wall but I didn't know he wanted Mexico to pay for it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 6:32 pm

You’re probably better off not watching or listening to news.

Most successful people don’t pay any attention to news. It’s a waste of time and bunch of negative mind pollution. They spend their time productively instead.

I need to consume far less news than I do. It’s a terrible addiction. Ditto with Facebook and even this forum - my top 3 colossal time wasters in my life.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 7:30 pm

I heard on some Meidas Touch video clip that trump posted some q anon meme on his truth social site in response to pelosi's house getting broken into and some q nutter trying to find and kill her and attacking her husband with a hammer instead.

What a complete whackjob. Like how is this even real life? Former potus posting conspiracy theory memes cheering on q people = stochastic terrorism, imo.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 6:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
You’re probably better off not watching or listening to news.

Most successful people don’t pay any attention to news. It’s a waste of time and bunch of negative mind pollution. They spend their time productively instead.

I need to consume far less news than I do. It’s a terrible addiction. Ditto with Facebook and even this forum - my top 3 colossal time wasters in my life.

Facebook isn't the best, this forum I don't mind - I agree that the news in general is pretty dreadful.