The HORRIFIC Torture Of The Women Of The Battle Of Berlin

Page 21 of 21 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Dec 2022, 3:00 am

cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:
Not every war turns into a mass rape feast - so I don't think we should generalize on this level. There is a serious difference between war crimes being random crimes investigated and punished and war crimes being practically an encouraged policy.
The same with peacetime abuses, by the way.

There are scales of abuse that cross a spectrum, In China at the moment there is a thriving industry in harvesting organs. Literally anyone in a Chinese prison who is a healthy adult can be randomly plucked and sent to a specially designed location where any organ in their body can be harvested while they are kept sedated and alive. This is to maximise the life of the organ so it can be sent to a wealthy client who flies in from Saudi Arabia or Dubai. I understand demand > supply

Then there are millions of Uygher, North Korean and Tibetan women being brainwashed in concentration camps which are then used as breeding farms or (as mentioned on Joe Rogan's podcast) they are sent into rural China to supply an insatiable appetite for unmarried men.

There are equally horrific abuses that happen outside of war, Except nobody is sanctioning China.
And it is a problem, in a way, very similar to what we had a couple of decades earlier with USSR/Russia.
And a very similar fear of China becoming agressive some day, "exporting" their human right abuses - is quite a serious concern.

Yes, it is a parallel situation in many aspects.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Dec 2022, 3:03 am

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
The OP is right that Russia is doing some terrible things in the name of Putin as we speak including allowing rape as a weapon. But thats about all you CAN say about it. We are already sanctioning Moscow. So there aint much else anyone can do about it.

So 20 pages is kinda of enough to keep repeating the above over and over again.
As I mentioned early on, this thread has been very cathartic for me and allowed me to come to grips to some degree with "Generational Trauma". 8)
And here I stand with Pepe because I know what generational trauma is and how it works.
And that bringing these past horrors to the light helps to sort out weird things happening in a human soul now.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 12:46 pm

magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
The OP is right that Russia is doing some terrible things in the name of Putin as we speak including allowing rape as a weapon. But thats about all you CAN say about it. We are already sanctioning Moscow. So there aint much else anyone can do about it.

As I mentioned early on, this thread has been very cathartic for me and allowed me to come to grips to some degree with "Generational Trauma". 8)
And here I stand with Pepe because I know what generational trauma is and how it works.
And that bringing these past horrors to the light helps to sort out weird things happening in a human soul now.

Thank you for filling in what I was missing.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 3:41 pm

magz wrote:

Except this is now 20+ pages long under a topic where it does not belong. I did suggest changing the title of the thread to "The historic torture of Women at the Battle of Berlin is causing me PTSD" and move this thread to the Haven.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Dec 2022, 3:59 pm

Why do you have a problem with this topic being the way it is?
Society-wide traumas are part of the reality central to political situations. Why can't we talk about this one of them, relevant to the OP but also relevant in general?

I find it really weird that a lot of these 20 pages are people claiming this topic should not exist.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 4:02 pm

magz wrote:
Society-wide traumas are part of the reality central to political situations. Why can't we talk about this one of them, relevant to the OP but also relevant in general?

I find it really weird that a lot of these 20 pages are people claiming this topic should not exist.

We can, except this doesn't belong under the topic of politics and philosophy. I think the best place to relocate this whole thread is the "Haven".

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 4:18 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Yes. Now I too finnally 'get it'.

It's therapeutic catharsis.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 10:02 pm

magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The only reason I use the term "Generational Trauma" is that I heard it from you.
THAT is how ignorant I was about the subject matter.

In the past, I emotionally ran away from the trauma.
How much longer was I going to flee?
I made my stand right here. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 10:04 pm

cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:

Except this is now 20+ pages long under a topic where it does not belong. I did suggest changing the title of the thread to "The historic torture of Women at the Battle of Berlin is causing me PTSD" and move this thread to the Haven.

I'd rather the title stand as it is. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 10:07 pm

magz wrote:

I sincerely don't understand why people can't simply ignore this thread if they have a problem with it.
I really don't get it. :scratch:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 10:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:

We can, except this doesn't belong under the topic of politics and philosophy. I think the best place to relocate this whole thread is the "Haven".

Thank you for the input.
However, I disagree.

This atrocity was caused by a political system that lacked Democratic moral values.
And, evidently, nothing has changed even though Russia is purported to be a democratic system.
It isn't.
It is a Tyrannical style of leadership as the USSR was, hence the thread being in this forum.

I don't think you understand the purpose of "The Haven".
"The Haven" is there to stop ppl criticising the OP if the OP cannot handle it emotionally.
While I did struggle initially, I am not struggling emotionally now, as I have already mentioned.

So, plz let it be. ;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 10:15 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Yes. Now I too finnally 'get it'.

It's therapeutic catharsis.

:thumright:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 10:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

:thumright:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 11:31 pm

Pepe wrote:
magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The only reason I use the term "Generational Trauma" is that I heard it from you.
THAT is how ignorant I was about the subject matter.

In the past, I emotionally ran away from the trauma.
How much longer was I going to flee?
I made my stand right here. 8)

Stands behind PePe at a great distance ,, being from the middle of the Country. Here about s I know which end to stay away from on a Skunk :skull: ……… :lol:

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2022, 11:42 pm

Jakki wrote:

Stands behind PePe at a great distance ,, being from the middle of the Country. Here about s I know which end to stay away from on a Skunk :skull: ……… :lol:

:lmao: