“A new election must be called immediately”

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 1:04 pm

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-blake-masters/

Obviously there was tremendous fraud & corruption. Voting machines. Hugo Chavez!! ! And, probably, Chinese printed ballots + Italian satellites. Wouldn’t be surprised if Jewish Space Lasers were somehow involved despite the lack of forest fire -> another cover up!! !!

:lol:

..or maybe he’s playing the long game and setting up an insanity defence for ~everything else. :?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 2:11 pm

Ah yes, we dems love to steal votes and do voting frauds. I turned in 25 ballots in the middle of the night to not risk being caught. Color me shocked.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 2:49 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Ah yes, we dems love to steal votes and do voting frauds. I turned in 25 ballots in the middle of the night to not risk being caught. Color me shocked.

I voted 3-5 Million times; just like the 3-5 Million times I voted for Hillary. 8)

Last edited by goldfish21 on 14 Nov 2022, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 2:54 pm

Forget who is to blame. Get rid of the machines! Use human beings that are directly accountable if they are found to be disshonest. It may take longer but a corruption can be directly traced.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm

RawStory wrote:
on his Truth Social media platform

[sarcasm] If it's got "Truth" in the title, it's obviously the truth. [/sarcasm] Presenting it in block capitals also arouses my suspicion. Methinks Donald is cranking out the same tired old "We was robbed" myth.

This is from a few days ago:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63567422
Trump wrote:
Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit, And if they lose, I should not be blamed at all.

Draw your own conclusions on his credibility, if you haven't already, but please don't dignify him with a reasoned answer.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 3:02 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Forget who is to blame. Get rid of the machines! Use human beings that are directly accountable if they are found to be disshonest. It may take longer but a corruption can be directly traced.

:lol: :roll:

Machines don't really make mistakes. They tally things far more accurately than human beings do. The only ballots that wouldn't be counted properly would be due to human error filling them out so they can't be read by the machines - then those ones might be hand counted and added to the tallies if it's clear who the vote was intended for.

They work like the scantron machines that public schools, colleges, and universities use to administer multiple choice exams. Cards get scanned and all the circles that have been filled in dark with pencil get read and recorded. Pretty simple optical scanning technology that's been around for decades.

Having humans do the job would take FAR LONGER and result in far more mistakes due to human error. There's also the risk that some of those humans could be corrupted into altering vote tallies, whereas machines simply count the black marks up and spit out and pretty dead accurate result with no bias.

It's truly bizarre that we're having this conversation and that it's a conversation that's likely been had countless times in the last 2 years and is still being had by tons of other people at this moment.. all thanks to some orange guy who lost an election and couldn't mentally process his loss so decided to lie to his cult followers and tell them that the machines must have been hacked. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 3:07 pm

Is not just Trump. Biden too. When will you lot abandon those machines. If there are discrepencies with humans the buck stops with those humans or a human being. If they were found to be disshonest, they will be marched behind bars and their backsides won't eventouch the ground! Those machines have long been known that they are programmable. Your country has to be thick to use them things! Have patience! Pay actual people to count! Give the illegal immigrants a job and pay them a proper wage! They are not likely to be Trump or Biden supporters. They are idependent! Use them! Give them a sense of worth!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 3:31 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Is not just Trump. Biden too. When will you lot abandon those machines. If there are discrepencies with humans the buck stops with those humans or a human being. If they were found to be disshonest, they will be marched behind bars and their backsides won't eventouch the ground! Those machines have long been known that they are programmable. Your country has to be thick to use them things! Have patience! Pay actual people to count! Give the illegal immigrants a job and pay them a proper wage! They are not likely to be Trump or Biden supporters. They are idependent! Use them! Give them a sense of worth!

:lol:

Who's going to audit a legion of human ballot counters' work? :? Machines?

Oh really.. it's "long been known that they are programmable," ummm... you mean since trump started telling people that they are so they must be? :?

They're computers. Every computer is programmable. They have been programmed to do their job by the multi-national Billion dollar corporations that produce, sell, and service them all over the world. They've been proven to be extremely accurate, even under scrutiny of dozens of court cases filed in the last couple years challenging their accuracy.

Humans make errors or can be corrupted. Machines just tally things up and spit out the answer accurately without bias or the ability to be corrupted. And no, voting machines cannot easily be hacked and reprogrammed. That's conspiracy theory nonsense fabricated by donnie trumplestiltskin the election troll.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 4:22 pm

Yeah, but how many of the MAGA's who lost are challenging the results never mind staging insurrections? What has not happened is a huge deal.

I am happily very surprised.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 4:38 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Yeah, but how many of the MAGA's who lost are challenging the results never mind staging insurrections? What has not happened is a huge deal.

Maybe more of them tuned into the J6 Hearings than we think.. and they've come to the conclusion that don's a con.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 4:57 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Maybe more of them tuned into the J6 Hearings than we think.. and they've come to the conclusion that don's a con.

I think it's all of those insurrectionists that were put in prison or are going to prison with their perp walks splashed all over the media, and that none of the court challenges succeeded.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 5:20 pm

Contributing FACTorS for sure. 8)

Once people started to learn & accept the facts of the situation, I think they're much less susceptible to all the lies about it.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 5:52 pm

Trump being Trump.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 7:06 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Who's going to audit a legion of human ballot counters' work?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:22 pm

Be careful with that sarcasm, someone might screenshot it and hold it out as proof the fraud does exist.

As we learned in the Jan 6th hearings, even many of those harping on fraud don't really believe it. It's a tactic and its scary to see how often it works. The good news is the voting patterns in these midterm elections showed that most people find it destructive and don't want to hear it. Most of the "big lie" candidates did not win their races.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2022, 4:21 am

We dont need a new election.

We need a new ELECTRON!

Thats what Trump says! :lol:

Maybe some neighboring country can lend us some jumper cables so we can get some fresh electrons!