New Age spirituality has become a cesspool of garbage

Page 18 of 18 [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:33 pm

So...lillith wasnt so bad in comparison! Lol!

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:34 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
New Age spirituality has become a cesspool of garbage

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:46 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
So...lillith wasnt so bad in comparison! Lol!

Well... I guess she was equally bad. But you know? Maybe she really was literally demonized for being a powerful woman? It's like she murdered babies and pregnant mothers and sexually assaults or seduces men in their sleep to drain them and produce her demon offspring, but compare that to 'beloved' male gods like Zeus who raped anything he could stick his penis in which had the unfortunate consequence of incurring the wrath of his wife Hera who punished his many victims, or Yahweh aka the God of Abraham who brutally slaughters anybody who doesn't worship him or tells his followers to slaughter those who don't worship him. I mean like seriously, did those children of Egypt really deserve to pay the blood price for the sins of the Pharoah who refused to let Moses' people free?

It reminds me of a quote Cersei said in Game of Thrones.

"The Gods have no mercy that's why they are Gods"

Until recent times though I think Lilith always wore her evil nature on her sleeve. Unlike Yawheh and Zeus. :twisted:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 11:02 am

You know something? I now get that Lilith means something different to everybody who works with her. But after thinking back on some of my own posts about her I must come across as pretty ignorant and disrespectful. Wow... :?

I guess I need to take time to figure out what she actually means to me besides mere population control of the human species. But even if that ends up being all she is to me I should still show respect and focus.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 5:03 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
You know something? I now get that Lilith means something different to everybody who works with her. But after thinking back on some of my own posts about her I must come across as pretty ignorant and disrespectful. Wow... :?

I guess I need to take time to figure out what she actually means to me besides mere population control of the human species. But even if that ends up being all she is to me I should still show respect and focus.

The line 'you beautiful effed up man' is for me. :lol:

The rest of the song reminds me of you! :)

There is even a utube of her playing the song at... her ;Lilith Fair;. But the words are clearer on this vid.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 9:04 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

The line 'you beautiful effed up man' is for me. :lol:

The rest of the song reminds me of you! :)

There is even a utube of her playing the song at... her ;Lilith Fair;. But the words are clearer on this vid.

I can dig that. 8)

Know what else makes me think of Lilith in my own effed up head? This recording of a boss fight with the Rose Queen in the video game Granblu Fantasy.

I like to imagine that the 'Rose Queen' is Lilith, sitting all haughty in the Garden of Eden while the male character is a Son of Adam and the female character is a Daughter of Eve and they battle her with their weapons.

Sorta like the four young heroes in the Chronicles of Narnia who were described as Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve, battling The White Witch who was described as a Daughter of Lilith.

(That's not what this game is actually about of course :lol: )

Speaking of both Lilith and The White Witch, found these awesome music videos by Peter Gundry on youtube. :dj:

Lilith

The White Witch

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:05 pm

I still think it's sad the way woke politics has ruined neopaganism though. Just like everything else.

For now on I don't identify as a "neopagan". I am simply a witch who enjoys reading cards and casting the occassional spell.