Tone of law talking guys & former prosecutors has changed

Page 5 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 7:33 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Just because Trump is so much worse does not mean that if Biden did stuff his possible crimes should be minimized.

Agreed. If Biden can be proven to have engaged in criminal actions he should be held accountable.

Not being able to build an adequate case against Biden isn't a case for ignoring Trump's criminal actions.

Lots of criminals get away with their crimes, it doesn't mean we ignore the ones who get caught.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 7:58 pm

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 1:19 am

Dengashinobi wrote:
Listen everyone, first of all my atempt here is not to proove that Trump is innocent. I never was a Trump supporter and I believe he damaged the conservative cause more than anything else. What I want to stress here is that you (Trump hater liberals) are one sided when it comes to the issue we are discussing. Your sole argument so far is trust the authorities because they know better than us. I trust nobody, especially those in power. Trump may be an as*hole but he is also somebody that comes from outside of politics. He is not shielded by the inner workings of those who run the system, career politicians like Hillary and Joe Biden. They owe favors to each other and they protect each other, and in the mean time they engage in corruption. But you are defending Biden for what? All I hope is that at least if they come with penalties for Trump, this is going to kickstart a trend for other politicians too. But don't be dishonest and aim for Trump only. This is what I have to say on the topic.

Aren't the DOJ and Courts supposed to be impartial and apolitical? What makes you think hillary or joe are running them?

trump is an as*hole, yes. Just because he isn't a career politician doesn't mean he isn't a corrupt pos, though - in fact; he is a corrupt pos!

trump went on a bigger crime spree than all other past American politicians combined. He deserves more punishment than he'll ever get.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 4:21 am

Honey69 wrote:
Where are you getting this from? Did you have personal access to the laptop?

I was there when the drive images started getting circulated on the chans in 2020. Much of the information is still available on blogs or non-mainstream news sources. Personally I have seen enough of Hunter Biden to go looking for it again.

Honey69 wrote:
And, you're not American. What do you care?

I wish I could stop caring. If only America could contain its degeneracy and national suicide within its own borders. Unfortunately US politics is global politics at the moment - such is Empire - what happens in Washington is often more important and relevant to non-Americans than what is happening inside our own governments.

Honey69 wrote:
Worse than Jared Kushner and the Saudis?

I couldn't say for certain, I know much less about it, but I would guess it was roughly on par.

Dengashinobi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 7:06 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Dengashinobi wrote:
Listen everyone, first of all my atempt here is not to proove that Trump is innocent. I never was a Trump supporter and I believe he damaged the conservative cause more than anything else. What I want to stress here is that you (Trump hater liberals) are one sided when it comes to the issue we are discussing. Your sole argument so far is trust the authorities because they know better than us. I trust nobody, especially those in power. Trump may be an as*hole but he is also somebody that comes from outside of politics. He is not shielded by the inner workings of those who run the system, career politicians like Hillary and Joe Biden. They owe favors to each other and they protect each other, and in the mean time they engage in corruption. But you are defending Biden for what? All I hope is that at least if they come with penalties for Trump, this is going to kickstart a trend for other politicians too. But don't be dishonest and aim for Trump only. This is what I have to say on the topic.

Aren't the DOJ and Courts supposed to be impartial and apolitical? What makes you think hillary or joe are running them?

trump is an as*hole, yes. Just because he isn't a career politician doesn't mean he isn't a corrupt pos, though - in fact; he is a corrupt pos!

trump went on a bigger crime spree than all other past American politicians combined. He deserves more punishment than he'll ever get.

Hillary and Biden are the rich that you hate, but for some reason you are defending them. Is it because they are on your side of politics and they tell you what you want to hear? You talk about the courts as if they are not run by humans but from some angelic beings incapable of corruption. The very notion of corruption implies government and state agencies. Yes the U.S. seem to have some of the least corrupt courts in the world but that doesn't mean they are perfect. Washington is the corruption capital of the world for that matter.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 7:49 am

Mikah wrote:

I was there when the drive images started getting circulated on the chans in 2020. Much of the information is still available on blogs or non-mainstream news sources. Personally I have seen enough of Hunter Biden to go looking for it again.

Why do you trust these "chans?" You sound a tad daft, to be spreading information that can't be credibly verified, and pronouncing it as "true." You might be reading Russian misinformation:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 9b5c423530

Mikah wrote:
I wish I could stop caring. If only America could contain its degeneracy and national suicide within its own borders. Unfortunately US politics is global politics at the moment - such is Empire - what happens in Washington is often more important and relevant to non-Americans than what is happening inside our own governments.

Well, you don't get to vote here. You do get to vote in England. What do you want America to do, that would be helpful to England?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 12:05 pm

Dengashinobi wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Dengashinobi wrote:

Hillary and Biden are the rich that you hate, but for some reason you are defending them. Is it because they are on your side of politics and they tell you what you want to hear? You talk about the courts as if they are not run by humans but from some angelic beings incapable of corruption. The very notion of corruption implies government and state agencies. Yes the U.S. seem to have some of the least corrupt courts in the world but that doesn't mean they are perfect. Washington is the corruption capital of the world for that matter.

Umm, I didn't write anything in defence of hillary or biden in my post. But, would I choose either or both of them over the orange guy? Yes. They're at least of reasonably sound mind vs. trump clearly being a delusional narcissist that only cares about himself while doing insanely destructive things daily just to punish his perceived enemies, whether immigrants/other races, people of other religions, poor people etc. The man was, and is, just awful to so many people that he's literally indefensible unless you're a member of his maga cult.

Dengashinobi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:31 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Dengashinobi wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Dengashinobi wrote:

Umm, I didn't write anything in defence of hillary or biden in my post. But, would I choose either or both of them over the orange guy? Yes. They're at least of reasonably sound mind vs. trump clearly being a delusional narcissist that only cares about himself while doing insanely destructive things daily just to punish his perceived enemies, whether immigrants/other races, people of other religions, poor people etc. The man was, and is, just awful to so many people that he's literally indefensible unless you're a member of his maga cult.

I agree, that particular individual definitely shouldn't be in a position of power, no doubt about it.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 6:40 am

Honey69 wrote:
Why do you trust these "chans?"

You don't. But sometimes real things end up there. Sometimes to amusing effect. Hunter's laptop turned out to be one of them.

Honey69 wrote:
What do you want America to do, that would be helpful to England?

Wrap up the Empire quietly.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 11:50 am

Mikah wrote:
Hunter's laptop turned out to be one of them.

Might or might not be. I'm not a prosecutor, nor am I especially nosy. I'm not going to bother reading the contents.

Honey69 wrote:
Quote:
What do you want America to do, that would be helpful to England?

Wrap up the Empire quietly.

And turn Europe over to Russia?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 1:30 pm

Honey69 wrote:

If the Ukrainian invasion has proved anything, it is that Russia cannot hold Europe in that fashion. They can turn Ukraine upside-down but that is about the limit of their abilities. As for the USA, it is going to lose its hold over Eurasia sooner or later as it wanes and if they could have let it go without fomenting war in Ukraine or bifurcating the global economy in an attempt to sanction Russia or blowing up gas pipelines that Europeans require to stay warm or destroying up the global financial system through financial malfeasance that would have been great. I am eager to see what the US has in store for us next in their attempt to "save us".

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 1:38 pm

Mikah wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

If the Ukrainian invasion has proved anything, it is that Russia cannot hold Europe in that fashion. They can turn Ukraine upside-down but that is about the limit of their abilities. As for the USA, it is going to lose its hold over Eurasia sooner or later as it wanes and if they could have let it go without fomenting war in Ukraine or bifurcating the global economy in an attempt to sanction Russia or blowing up gas pipelines that Europeans require to stay warm or destroying up the global financial system through financial malfeasance that would have been great. I am eager to see what the US has in store for us next in their attempt to "save us".

Are you pretending that the entire existence of the US and it's place in the world isn't due to the greed of the British Monarchy? :? Easy to point fingers at everyone else except who's fault it is when it's Your country that created this monster.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 1:46 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Mikah wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

Are you pretending that the entire existence of the US and it's place in the world isn't due to the greed of the British Monarchy? :? Easy to point fingers at everyone else except who's fault it is when it's Your country that created this monster.

An amusing argument. Perhaps I could deflect blame and point the finger at the Normans in the same way?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:01 pm

Mikah wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Mikah wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

An amusing argument. Perhaps I could deflect blame and point the finger at the Normans in the same way?

:chin:

Perhaps. I have no idea because I have no idea who/what/when they were nor how they created the British royal family -> but if it's their fault it's their fault. 8)

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:03 pm

Mikah wrote:
If the Ukrainian invasion has proved anything, it is that Russia cannot hold Europe in that fashion.

Russia did a lot of damage and killed a lot of people.

Mikah wrote:
They can turn Ukraine upside-down but that is about the limit of their abilities.

So, just let Russia proceed?

Mikah wrote:
As for the USA, it is going to lose its hold over Eurasia sooner or later as it wanes and if they could have let it go without fomenting war in Ukraine

The war was Russia's doing.

Mikah wrote:
or bifurcating the global economy in an attempt to sanction Russia or blowing up gas pipelines that Europeans require to stay warm

You're blaming the United States for blowing up the gas pipelines? Is that from your "chan?"

Mikah wrote:
or destroying up the global financial system through financial malfeasance that would have been great.

In what "financial malfeasance" did the United States engage?

Mikah wrote:
I am eager to see what the US has in store for us next in their attempt to "save us".

Should the United States not have saved Europe from Hitler?

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:05 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Perhaps. I have no idea because I have no idea who/what/when they were nor how they created the British royal family -> but if it's their fault it's their fault. 8)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Hanover