Tone of law talking guys & former prosecutors has changed

Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 3:29 pm

Honey69 wrote:
Mikah wrote:
If the Ukrainian invasion has proved anything, it is that Russia cannot hold Europe in that fashion.

Russia did a lot of damage and killed a lot of people.

Mikah wrote:
They can turn Ukraine upside-down but that is about the limit of their abilities.

So, just let Russia proceed?

Mikah wrote:
As for the USA, it is going to lose its hold over Eurasia sooner or later as it wanes and if they could have let it go without fomenting war in Ukraine

The war was Russia's doing.

Mikah wrote:
or bifurcating the global economy in an attempt to sanction Russia or blowing up gas pipelines that Europeans require to stay warm

You're blaming the United States for blowing up the gas pipelines? Is that from your "chan?"

Mikah wrote:
or destroying up the global financial system through financial malfeasance that would have been great.

In what "financial malfeasance" did the United States engage?

Mikah wrote:
I am eager to see what the US has in store for us next in their attempt to "save us".

Should the United States not have saved Europe from Hitler?

Check my posts in the Ukraine megathread for some answers about Russia/Ukraine/Nord Stream, I vaguely recall a post or two on the petrodollar there somewhere. I'm afraid I'm not in the mood to expend much time and energy educating you, especially when I don't believe that you are actually interested in what I write, but are instead attempting to save face.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Mar 2023, 3:43 pm

Honey69 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Perhaps. I have no idea because I have no idea who/what/when they were nor how they created the British royal family -> but if it's their fault it's their fault. 8)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Hanover

This is wrong - you want https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Normandy

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 4:17 pm

The last Norman king of England was Stephen, 1135-1154. You can't really blame the House of Normandy for whatever a previous poster wanted to be held accountable.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 4:22 pm

Mikah wrote:
Check my posts in the Ukraine megathread for some answers about Russia/Ukraine/Nord Stream, I vaguely recall a post or two on the petrodollar there somewhere. I'm afraid I'm not in the mood to expend much time and energy educating you, especially when I don't believe that you are actually interested in what I write, but are instead attempting to save face.

I don't have the time, interest, or inclination to try to read everything that you ever typed in this forum.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 5:54 pm

Honey69 wrote:
I don't have the time, interest, or inclination to try to read everything that you ever typed in this forum.

That is not what I suggested, but it does seem my suspicion was correct - you are not really interested.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 6:06 pm

Mikah wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

That is not what I suggested, but it does seem my suspicion was correct - you are not really interested.

Nope. Not interested in disinformation.

The one thing upon which we can all agree: Vladimir Putin is a disgusting piece of filth and corruption. He needs to be removed from power as soon as possible, arrested, and locked away. If the Russian people won't rise up and do it, then the United States and NATO will have to do it. He is much too dangerous.