05 May 2023, 10:25 am

I'll take Trump over Biden any day.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 11:31 am

CarlM wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
The orange one. The interviewer is also full of horse s**t.

Bunch of cray cray statements. Funny/sad that he still refuses to learn how tariffs work.. he thinks he taxed Billions from China in tariffs and still has no clue that he forced American importers to pay that money.

Never mind every other flaw the man has or his umpteen legal battles, based on this one single interview alone it doesn’t make sense how anyone could still want to vote for the guy.

I am shocked that we would call someone with a very different type of brain "crazy" here. Using the "cray cray" pseudonym doesn't correct that problem. He refuses to learn how anything works, because the "details" of life never interested him. We all know people like him. We usually only have to deal with them when we're buying a car or something painful like that. If you want to talk about "crazy", the people who voted for an obviously uneducated demogogue thinking that he somehow was going to "make America great again" fits that word better than he does. But unlike Reagan, he didn't even seem to know how incompetent he was.

You’re excusing him as being too rich for details ? :lol: He was the president of the United States of America. If he didn’t know how tariffs work, he should have learned at the earliest opportunity vs repeatedly making wrong statements about China paying Billions and Billions in tariffs. No excuse for that.

And yes, his cult followers are crazy, too.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 11:34 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'll take Trump over Biden any day.

Was it the extra dose of transphobia with trump’s trans military ban that seals the deal for you?

Still makes zero sense how you could support the guy even due to that one single issue, never mind the countless other reasons to want to vote for anyone but the orange guy.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 11:46 am

To the OP; you and I can see this guy is a nutjob but unfortunately a lot of others cannot. Trump's only loyalty is to making money and if this is not in the best interest of the US; he doesn't give a fxxk.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 11:54 am

Aspinator wrote:
To the OP; you and I can see this guy is a nutjob but unfortunately a lot of others cannot. Trump's only loyalty is to making money and if this is not in the best interest of the US; he doesn't give a fxxk.

Almost true.. his only loyalty is to himself, his image of himself, and the image of himself he wishes to project to others.

If it was to making money he wouldn’t have squandered his inheritance and bankrupted so many businesses. He’d have empowered someone else to make investment decisions on his behalf and truly turned that 400 something Millipn dollar inheritance into multi-Billions instead of just claiming he did.

But overall, yes, he’s nuts and should be locked up in a rubber room with no wifi to prevent him from doing any further harm via getting cult 45 members to act on his stochastic terrorism wet dreams.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 9:05 pm

Pepe wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
The ladies apparently find Mr. Trump to be irresistible.

If he doesn't rape you, it just means that you're not his type. He has very high standards.

So, how is the rape case against Trump going?

WP thread on the rape case

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2023, 12:09 am

Aspinator wrote:

I don't see Trump as a nut job, but he did have a brain fart/fade on 1/6.
I have speculated that his bout with COVID, and the drugs he took for it, may have had something to do with it.

Bottom line:
Pass on both Trump and Biden. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2023, 12:11 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Aspinator wrote:

Almost true.. his only loyalty is to himself, his image of himself, and the image of himself he wishes to project to others.

He is the definition of a NARCISSIST. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2023, 12:12 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

If he doesn't rape you, it just means that you're not his type. He has very high standards.

Thanks. 8)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2023, 12:27 am

Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Honey69 wrote:

Thanks. 8)

You are welcome

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2023, 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnIYydN ... olnProject

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2023, 4:01 am

Right now, Mr. Trump is the best ally that the Democratic party ever had!  All that he has to do is keep exercising his Freedom of Speech, and the people will keep turning away from him in droves. The Left would be foolish to silence Mr. Trump before the next elections.

Mr. Trump has the right to speak freely, and on any subject that he chooses. He also has the right to remain silent, since anything he says can and will be used against him -- not only in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion. Maybe it would help both his case and cause to say something that is actually valid, truthful, and relevant . . . "I plead guilty to all charge" meets all three conditions, in my opinion.

It isn't so much that we want to deny Mr. Trump his freedom to speak; it is more that we want him to speak in complete sentences, without deception, evasion, hyperbole, or insult. We also want him to stop denying women's reproductive rights, the human origins of global warming, and his own blatant lies. That's all.

Remember, folks; Mr. Trump wants to silence any Media outlet that criticizes him or that exposes the collusions between his own people and the Russian government. His tactics nearly shut down the Opinions pages at C.N.N.

He is angry because people want him to stop lying and denying, diverting attention away from his own shady activities and detracting anyone who disagrees with him or who gets too close to the truth-- useful tactics in corporate boardrooms, but not public offices.

Mr. Trump wants "Freedom of the Press" for only those media outlets that agree with him and support his policies. Thus, C.N.N. sits squarely in his sights as a target for his hired trolls to invade and despoil with their caustic vitriol and badgering rhetoric.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.