Trump vows to ban all news media that don't praise him.

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 10:15 am

DoniiMann wrote:
Bataar wrote:

So you're terrified that if Trump gets in he will do those things, but you're not bothered at all that the Biden admin is now actively doing all of those things?

Biden isn't doing all those things. He's a fairly standard model politician. Not the best there ever was. Not the worst there ever was. He's doing what he can. He's doing infrastructure stuff. He's doing job stuff. He's doing the costs of medicine stuff.

He isn't threatening judges, generals, the media. He didn't try to steal an election. He isn't continually inciting violence. He isn't cycling his way through all available lawyers. He isn't a cult leader. Dems know it's his time now, but one day it'll be someone else.

He's basically the opposite of Trump.

The Biden Justice department and blue state DA’s are in a no win situation. If they let Trump skate every future President will know they can get away with everything. But no matter how legally and morally correct the prosecutions are the optics are terrible. There is no getting around a current administration and its party doing multiple prosecutions of a former President and presumptive nominee of the opposition party looks like banana republic stuff.

I think in the long run prosecuting Trump is the lesser of two evils. That said it is fairly obvious they have been bending over backwoods to protect Joe from Hunter fallout starting with lying about the laptop being Russian disinformation, then the sweetheart deal that was laughed out of court. Even the gun purchase allegations deflect from the issue of using the Biden family name for possible foreign influence. The allegations that Joe is corrupt is one of those it looks bad but legally is weak circumstantial evidence situations. What it is not is nothing as the Dems and Dem friendly media keep on insisting.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 10:22 am

goldfish21 wrote:
He’s not going to be able to do s**t about media he doesn’t like from a jail cell. And once he’s there most of the republican party will breathe a collective sigh of relief and thank God it’s finally over.

Assuming he is jailed and is neutered what won’t change will be that they will still be petrified of their base with good reason.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 9:24 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
He’s not going to be able to do s**t about media he doesn’t like from a jail cell. And once he’s there most of the republican party will breathe a collective sigh of relief and thank God it’s finally over.

Assuming he is jailed and is neutered what won’t change will be that they will still be petrified of their base with good reason.

Yaaaa the cult is gonna need some deprogramming & the whole USA is gonna need to be smudged with sage.