Page 2 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2023, 10:17 pm

Thank you .. it would be nice , if readings could be done on various world type stuff..? might be enjoyable reading .
:D :D :D :nerdy:

where ever you go ,there you are

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2023, 3:18 am

Jakki wrote:
Thank you .. it would be nice , if readings could be done on various world type stuff..? might be enjoyable reading .
:D :D :D :nerdy:

Here's one I just did: "Where will the next major world event take place and what will it be about?"

6 of Clubs: Predicts a lucrative business.

10 of Clubs: Unexpected riches, and loss of a dear friend.

Jack of Spades: An indolent, envious person; a dark man's thoughts.

Jack of Diamonds: A near relation who considers only his own interests. Also a fair person's thoughts.

(Two Jacks also means "Evil Intentions").

King of Spades: A dark, ambitious man.

Soooo.... a war over a "lucrative business", the "loss of a dear friend", and a battle between 'dark' expendable pawns and 'fair' expendable pawns with an ambitious dark king overlooking it all?

Sounds to me like the next major world event will involve that war brewing between China and the US over Taiwan which nobody wants to happen.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2023, 9:28 pm

Here's a little experiment I'm going to attempt using cartomancy and something based on Gematria which I started playing around with in an old occult book from the early 1900's

The Question: "Who is this woman who will bring Donald Trump's downfall?"

2 of Clubs: A disappointment.

Meaning of 2: 'B' Destruction, death, and catestrophy

10 of Spades: Grief, imprisonment

Meaning of 10: 'K' Success, reason, future, happiness.

King of Hearts (rank 13): A fair man, of good-natured disposition, but hasty and rash.

Meaning of 13: 'Impiety' (no letter)

Meaning of 1: 'A' Passion, ambition, design

Meaning of 3: 'C' Religion, destiny, the soul, charms

7 of Diamonds: Satire, evil speaking.

Meaning of 7: 'G' Course of life, repose, libertt, perfect happiness.

2 of Diamonds: An engagement against the wishes of friends.

Meaning of 2: 'B' Destruction, death, catestrophe.

Adding these numbers together gives us 34: Suffering, trouble of mind.

3 is 'C' Religion, destiny, the soul, charms.

4 is 'D': Soliditry, wisdom, power.

B, K, A, C, G, B, C, and D

Or B K G?

As in banking and booking?

Maybe there's a woman out there with more dirt to dig up on Trump's dirty business dealings?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2023, 9:58 pm

On the other hand, given that I pulled the King of Hearts in the dead center (and I firmly believe Joe Biden fits this particular card). And the surrounding cards are pretty dire... perhaps there will be dirt dug up on Joe Biden soon? The far right is digging for whatever they can use against him like his son Hunter Biden for example.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2023, 10:47 pm

i suspect teflon don will just slough off whatever dirt is thrown at him. we're doomed.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2023, 11:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i suspect teflon don will just slough off whatever dirt is thrown at him. we're doomed.

Maybe it's all just Mother Earth's "birthing pains" as we prepare for a new age of change and uncertainity?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2023, 11:44 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Maybe it's all just Mother Earth's "birthing pains" as we prepare for a new age of change and uncertainity?

mother earth is in the early stages of sloughing off the malignant growth which is humanity and all its stuff.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2023, 2:08 am

auntblabby wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

mother earth is in the early stages of sloughing off the malignant growth which is humanity and all its stuff.

Maybe this reading will make you feel at ease? :) I asked the cards "What will the silver lining be in America's future?" And I got some very positive cards here. :heart:

King of Diamonds and King of Hearts (The Vengeful Trump and the Weak-Willed Biden, we've already established who they are.

10 of Hearts: A very good card that "corrects" any bad cards in the reading. Foretells of happiness. So that should take a load off your mind about our country's future.

3 of Spades: A journey.

Queen of Diamonds: A fair woman, fond of company and a "coquette" (iow has a flirtatious personality).

The cards are telling me that Trump and Biden's time in the spotlight will soon be past us and that one way or another, a woman or multiple women will lead us on the path to our nation's salvation.

She could be a patticular woman? Kamala Harris? Nikki Hailey? Stormy Daniels? Maybe even his own wife Melania Trump?

Could also mean female voters who were very angry with the Supreme Court for Roe vs Wade and will make damn sure that they have the right over their own bodies again. They clearly don't want to live in The Handmaid's Tale.

So I quite possibly was mistaken, the Queen of Diamonds with the 10 of Hearts is the one good thing about our future and the key to our country's salvation. :heart:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2023, 1:08 pm

Where will the US be in the 2030's?

7 of Clubs: Promises good fortune and happiness, but bids a person beware of the opposite sex.

4 of Diamonds: Trouble arising from unfaithful friends, also a betrayed secrer.

Jack of Hearts: The dearest friend of the of the consulting party. Also a fair person's thoughts.

Ace of Spades: Great misfortune, spite.

10 of Diamonds: Money.

Sounds to me like the US will lose another one of its key allies by the 2030's.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2023, 1:14 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Thank you for posting this thread ...very Interesting ... 8O

You really think so? :)

I'll keep posting more of my political card readings for as long as people want to read them. :D

they are very interesting. does fair mean fair-skinned or just, as you use it?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2023, 1:30 pm

Readydaer wrote:
they are very interesting. does fair mean fair-skinned or just, as you use it?

Yes in cartomancy it means fair-skinned, but not necessarily Caucasian. As you can have Caucasians with a dark complexion (think of Greeks and Italians) as well as Asians or even Africans with a light complexion.

For example Nikki Hailey and Kamala Harris are both very light-skinned women-of-color so they could potentially fit the description of the Queen of Diamonds. :)

The Court Cards representing Hearts and Diamonds are supposed to be fair-skinned people while the Clubs and Spades represent dark-skinned people.

Also the Kings represent mature men

The Queens represent mature women

And Jacks/Knaves are youth

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 7:46 am

I decided my card reading on the collapse of Hollowood was too broad...

So now I'm going to ask the cards: "What will bring the Disney Corporation's downfall?" :mrgreen:

Ace of Spades: Great misfortune, spite.

7 of Spades: Loss of a friend, attended with much trouble.

Ace of Diamonds: A letter, but from whom and what about must be judged by the neighboring cards.

8 of Hearts: Pleasure, company

Queen of Clubs: A dark woman, gentle and pleasing.

I don't know if this necessarily will be the end of Disney, but sounds to me like they will face another sex-related scandal, this time involving an actress with a dark complexion and there will be a legal fight involved that will stain Disney's reputation more.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 6:58 pm

"Will the US ever one day declare war on Mexico over the Cartels?" (It would be stupid I know but let's see what teh cards say).

10 of Diamonds: Money

8 of Diamonds: A marriage late in life.

4 of Hearts: A person not easily won

6 of Spades: Wealth through industry

5 of Spades: Shows that a bad temper requires correcting.

I actually think that the Americans will become allies with Mexico in the future, but it will not be easy. Money and corporate interests will play a big role in the new friendship. Maybe American-based companies will start to turn to Mexico over China for cheap labor?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:10 pm

you have good and interesting insights concerning the USA .....Mexico would be a good economic partner, i think . :mrgreen:

where ever you go ,there you are

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 7:23 pm

Jakki wrote:
you have good and interesting insights concerning the USA .....Mexico would be a good economic partner, i think . :mrgreen:

Thank you. :D

Here's another reading I did just now using using only the 22 Major Arcana cards in my favorite tarot deck, rather than playing cards.

I find that using just the Major Arcana can be highly effective in readings at times. :)

"Will humans ever one day colonize life in space?"

Here I pulled...

The Devil
Death
The Magician
Temperance
The Sun

My cards say we will not. The Devil is the card that keeps all humans chained to the earth no matter how far into space they try to get away from their mother planet. We need her for our survival as a species. Death means that the death of our world is unfortunately inevitible because it is like a living organism in a way and will not live forever, especialltly if we keep acting like the cancer of the earth destroying everything through toxic pollution.

But The Magician and Temperance combined with The Sun means that there is still hope that we can stave off the destruction of the earth and the extinction of our whole species, for a time at least. The Magician represents science and having the tools we need laid out before us. Temperance is the Angel staring into the sky with her bare foot in the pool of water trying to restore the balance of nature.

And The Sun is generally a very positive card in the end. It means life and joy will rise above the dark sky and illuminate everything. Things won't return to the way they were but we will be better off in the end than we are right now worried and stressing about our future if we work harder to fix the earth while we still have the chance instead of having our minds focused on outer space. :heart:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 8:51 pm

"Will Joe Biden be impeached? And if he is what will be the consequences?"

9 of Hearts: Wealth and High Esteem, also a wish card.

8 of Hearts: Pleasure, company.

Jack of Clubs: A sincere but hasty friend. Also a dark man's thoughts. (Maybe his son Hunter Biden?)

3 of Clubs: Shows that a person will be more than once married.

8 of Spades: Warns a person to be cautious of his undertakings.

Two 8 cards means "A brief love dream".

That all doesnt really make a lot of sense unless the worst that the GOP can throw at Joe is something about having an affair on his wife Bill Clinton-style and using his son's drug problem to hurt him some more?