Page 18 of 24 [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

30 Aug 2007, 4:37 pm

Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.



Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 131
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,838
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England

30 Aug 2007, 4:38 pm

Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.


_________________
Lalalalai.... I'll cut you up!


iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,257
Location: 0.5 Galactic radius

30 Aug 2007, 4:38 pm

Hadron wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Where on EARTH are those MODs!?

You could PM them...


I did, I think they're asleep.



Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

30 Aug 2007, 4:39 pm

Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.



Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 131
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,838
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England

30 Aug 2007, 4:40 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Hadron wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Where on EARTH are those MODs!?

You could PM them...


I did, I think they're asleep.


Oh well, let's just be glad that it's kept to this thread. :lol:


_________________
Lalalalai.... I'll cut you up!


Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 131
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,838
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England

30 Aug 2007, 4:41 pm

Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.


What do you like then?


_________________
Lalalalai.... I'll cut you up!


Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

30 Aug 2007, 4:42 pm

Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.


What do you like then?

Girls that aren't fat and ugly.



iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,257
Location: 0.5 Galactic radius

30 Aug 2007, 4:43 pm

Anubis wrote:
I don't spread rumours, I create them.-Lucien Lachance, speaker of the Black Hand.


Is that from Command & Conquer? I love that game! Too bad my PC burned out and now I'm stuck with my laptop computer.



Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 131
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,838
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England

30 Aug 2007, 4:44 pm

Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.


What do you like then?

Girls that aren't fat and ugly.


You mean girls that are chubby and attractive, or girls who are boney and ugly?


_________________
Lalalalai.... I'll cut you up!


Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: IntensitySquared or Zomg

30 Aug 2007, 4:44 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Anubis wrote:
I don't spread rumours, I create them.-Lucien Lachance, speaker of the Black Hand.


Is that from Command & Conquer? I love that game! Too bad my PC burned out and now I'm stuck with my laptop computer.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion.



Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,231
Location: .....Russia

30 Aug 2007, 4:44 pm

Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.


What do you like then?

Girls that aren't fat and ugly.


You mean girls that are chubby and attractive, or girls who are boney and ugly?



lol



Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 131
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,838
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England

30 Aug 2007, 4:45 pm

Hadron wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Anubis wrote:
I don't spread rumours, I create them.-Lucien Lachance, speaker of the Black Hand.


Is that from Command & Conquer? I love that game! Too bad my PC burned out and now I'm stuck with my laptop computer.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion.


Indeed. I'm thinking of getting game of the year edition just for the heck of it when it comes out for PS3.


_________________
Lalalalai.... I'll cut you up!


Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,905

30 Aug 2007, 4:45 pm

Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.


What do you like then?

Girls that aren't fat and ugly.


You mean girls that are chubby and attractive, or girls who are boney and ugly?

I've never seen a fat girl who was attractive. Thin > Fat



Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 131
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,838
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England

30 Aug 2007, 4:46 pm

Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Anubis, go and jerk off to some pictures of fat women please.


Nah, I'm just not in the mood. Perhaps you are though.

No thanks. I don't really like fat women.


What do you like then?

Girls that aren't fat and ugly.


You mean girls that are chubby and attractive, or girls who are boney and ugly?

I've never seen a fat girl who was attractive.


Well, that's your preference, not mine.


_________________
Lalalalai.... I'll cut you up!


Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: IntensitySquared or Zomg

30 Aug 2007, 4:49 pm

Anubis wrote:
Hadron wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Anubis wrote:
I don't spread rumours, I create them.-Lucien Lachance, speaker of the Black Hand.


Is that from Command & Conquer? I love that game! Too bad my PC burned out and now I'm stuck with my laptop computer.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion.


Indeed. I'm thinking of getting game of the year edition just for the heck of it when it comes out for PS3.

My uni already has a copy when I go there... :)