Page 1 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:03 pm

do you think he did his tricks to get the males' attention? :?

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:05 pm

yes. he was.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:17 pm

I knew it.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:18 pm

Lol, feeling frisky today are we ladies? :lol:

Tricks to get attention? roflmao

Actually I titled a piece with that kind of heading , but it had to do with censorship. Seemed some got down right mad that a piece of art would really show his studdly weenie. Of course as soon as the church protested it got way more advertising then it ever would have before. A chocolate jesus. Now when I eat a chocolate bunnie I eat the ears first. Care to guess what I would broken off a chocolote jesus and sucked on? I wonder if that makes me gay. :?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:21 pm

jesus was ghey.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

02 Sep 2007, 4:25 pm

To read into Bible scripture that Jesus was gay is on the same level of misinterpretation as religious people reading into scripture justification for discrimination aganist gays. Which is equally offensive to a neutral outside observer.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:26 pm

Suggesting someone is gay isn't as bad as suggesting someone should burn in hell.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:27 pm

Sopho wrote:
Suggesting someone is gay isn't as bad as suggesting someone should burn in hell.

haha that is true.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:30 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
To read into Bible scripture that Jesus was gay is on the same level of misinterpretation as religious people reading into scripture justification for discrimination aganist gays. Which is equally offensive to a neutral outside observer.

I actually don't know if it has been a real suggestion (hypothesis) of homosexuality or bisexuality on Jesus, is there one?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:31 pm

Sopho wrote:

Thats true but knowing the personalities involved I know the purpose of the thread is to bait conservative Christians into a flame war. Not because the posters believe in their hearts Jesus is gay and they want to tell the world that.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:32 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
Sopho wrote:

Thats true but knowing the personalities involved I know the purpose of the thread is to bait conservative Christians into a flame war. Not because the posters believe in their hearts Jesus is gay and they want to tell the world that.

we do really think he was gay. he used to hang around with men all the time after all.
and all the pictures of him look pretty gay to me.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:41 pm

It seems that some people have suggested this before with John the beloved disciple.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:45 pm

Sopho wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:
Sopho wrote:

we do really think he was gay. he used to hang around with men all the time after all.

That's only because the pictures were painted by gay painters.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 4:47 pm

postpaleo wrote:
Sopho wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:
Sopho wrote:

That's only because the pictures were painted by gay painters.

It seems.

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 5:57 pm

Either the Da Vinci Code people are right and that is Mary to Jesus right in in the picture, or a very effeminate John, which may say something for the times. Jesus was either i) a very laid back dude, or a hippie, ii) happy (gay if you like) or iii) both. Yes, I think he was a happy hippie who was pretty much a first century John Lennon. And look what happened to John Lennon, too.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 6:10 pm

The_Chosen_One wrote:
Either the Da Vinci Code people are right and that is Mary to Jesus right in in the picture, or a very effeminate John, which may say something for the times. Jesus was either i) a very laid back dude, or a hippie, ii) happy (gay if you like) or iii) both. Yes, I think he was a happy hippie who was pretty much a first century John Lennon. And look what happened to John Lennon, too.

I saw some artistic renderings of what Jesus might look like based on real data of people living in the region at the time(presumable tissue reconstruction on skulls).

Which suggest the images created by painters after his death have no relationship to reality.